Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,829 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) (37131 Views)

Super Falcons' Home Kit Voted Best Jersey Of 2019 Women’s World Cup / Ahmed Musa Scores Stunning Solo Goal For New Saudi Arabian Club. Photos / Nigerian Jersey For The World Cup Voted Best In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by chiboy1116: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
As long as Messi doesn't prove himself outside the Barcelona environment,I can not accept him as the true GOAT.messi enjoys wonderful assistance from the assemblage of gifted players at Barcelona as compared to the other clubs in la liga,in other league like the English premier this is not always the case, therefore the ability of a player to prove himself over so many leagues no matter what means a lot, that's why I respect Christiano alot especially for his age.
well u should know that no one here cares about your opinion .
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by HaryoBamex(m): 3:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
kaymart:

How does this help you

He's looking for likes
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by kadree(m): 3:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Thank you Lord for giving us Leo.
We appreciate.

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by stag: 3:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
The player that gives so much joy to watch.

Leonardo Messi!

2 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by lekebanks: 4:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
Messi is a mind-reader: He can predict which way a player's tackle would go and has little need for leg-overs or mechanical skills.

He enjoys a 3D view of the pitch: He sees the pitch even better than most spectators and better than other players.

He is not selfish: He allows his teammates play as a team and get pieces of the action through his assists (his passes are devious to other players but precise for whom they're intended).

Messi has magnetic feet: he can glue to ball to his feet while running at incredible speeds.

He can manipulate gravity: He has incredible stamina; can curl the ball round impossible angles; he is quick but can adjust his pace in micro seconds, he doesn't dive in the box.

He is cunning: He mostly shields his mouth when communicating with his teammates, unleashes crazy passes, goals, dribbles, body feints etc.

He is fun to watch: He is the most entertaining footballer of all time, the most humble, the best dribbler etc.

He is down to earth: Despite his magisterial displays every now and then, he avoids taking the glory, leads a simple life.

He is lethal: I don't know of any more lethal player than Leo. The brother is every defender's nightmare. Pls take time to watch videos of other players and of Messi on youtube and see for yourselves what he does to peoples parents (footballers). Lol

He is heavenly: He makes difficult tasks look simple, attracts admiration from his opponents, is a blessing to coaches and his teammates, is a natural and is not mechanical. He is simply out of this world!

5 Likes

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Admitwithschola: 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
lekebanks:
Messi is a mind-reader: He can predict which way a player's tackle would go and has little need for leg-overs or mechanical skills.

He enjoys a 3D view of the pitch: He sees the pitch even better than most spectators and better than other players.

He is not selfish: He allows his teammates play as a team and get pieces of the action through his assists (his passes are devious to other players but precise for whom they're intended).

Messi has magnetic feet: he can glue to ball to his feet while running at incredible speeds.

He can manipulate gravity: He has incredible stamina; can curl the ball round impossible angles; he is quick but can adjust his pace in micro seconds, he doesn't dive in the box.

He is cunning: He mostly shields his mouth when communicating with his teammates, unleashes crazy passes, goals, dribbles, body feints etc.

He is fun to watch: He is the most entertaining footballer of all time, the most humble, the best dribbler etc.

He is down to earth: Despite his magisterial displays every now and then, he avoids taking the glory, leads a simple life.

He is lethal: I don't know of any more lethal player than Leo. The brother is every defender's nightmare. Pls take time to watch videos of other players and of Messi on youtube and see for yourselves what he does to peoples parents (footballers). Lol

He is heavenly: He makes difficult tasks look simple, attracts admiration from his opponents, is a blessing to coaches and his teammates, is a natural and is not mechanical. He is simply out of this world!

Wow, see letter of recommendation! This is the type we write for students who we want to nail that full scholarship.

I agree with you...But then, being mechanical does not stop the achievements of great results. In the history, there have been mechanical, less sublime players who have also done well, maybe not exactly the things Messi has been doing.

Overall, it will be hard for another general to rival the greats of Messi and Ronaldo. E go hard. E go hard. I don't know how these players became a standout, but it's a good idea to do a master's thesis or even phd thesis on both players' development. Sports majors. Here you have a free thesis topic
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by noisy45(m): 4:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
cr7lomo:

He can offer four consecutive losses in the final grin grin grin

Sure
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Histrings08(m): 4:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
What you wrote here isn't ordinary... Kudos
Corrosiveman:
The GOAT
MESSI THE LION
All the COACHES mention your name,
including Real Madrid coaches.
Diego SIMEONE does not celebrate
Athletico’s Goals when you are in the field
of play.
U always give Torres Orgasm when he
watches you play.
U remain a Gift to soccer players and
Lovers by PELE.
U remain the fastest player when you are
with the ball by Thierry HENRY.
Who am I, to be compared to messi by Xavi
I have never seen a player like this...
Ronaldinho
I am pleased to drive MESSI around by the
President of Equatorial Guinea....Ali Bongo
MESSI is an act of God by Platini
MESSI, is really CRAZY but inform me when
he scores 1000 goals and lift 3 world
cups.....by PELE ( his fellow GOAT)
MESSI is Extra terrestrial by Buffon
MESSI is simply naturally ahead by Alex
Ferguson
CHELLINI, was asked “how do you hinder
CR7”, he said mark him closely and don’t
give him space. When asked about MESSI,
he did “SIGN of the CROSS” and walked out
of the interview
My VIEW:
U are the G.O.A.T. while CR7 is the GRASS
MESSI plays SOCCER while CR7 plays
football
Messi, a Divine Gift while CR7 a product
of hard work.
The Greatest Achievement of CR7 is for
him to be compared to you.
U don’t need training to deliver but CR7
trains all day...
When “AH” is added to MESSI, it
becomes MESSIAH.
U are simply a Myth
INTERNATIONAL VIEWS:
Fellow Soccer players call you GOAT ahead
of CR7.
PLAYERS like you Grace this earth every
50years.
BEST precision ever.
The most expensive LEFT FOOT in the
world history currently carved and
positioned in the palaces of SAUDI KING
and SULTAN of BRUNEI.
The SADDEST DAY in SOCCER History will be
the day you will RETIRE
I rest my case, humbly.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by TemmyT002(m): 4:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
The guy dey use charm jare
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Masterclass32: 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
#G.O.A.T.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by KendrickAyomide: 6:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Godwin5766:
ronaldo spent 22 hrs in training ? .....think very well b4 u type nonsense here bro !
shut up . Literally .. it's just a troll. Ode !
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by arrestdarrester: 6:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
So you have to come and go and dig history just to tell me he looks like a goat?
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by sssoulw(m): 6:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Win or Lose, Messi is absolutely genius
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Godwin5766(m): 6:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
KendrickAyomide:
shut up . Literally .. it's just a troll. Ode !
Ode ?? Im sorry if mah words hurt you
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by MedicalSamwise(m): 6:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
As long as Messi doesn't prove himself outside the Barcelona environment,I can not accept him as the true GOAT.messi enjoys wonderful assistance from the assemblage of gifted players at Barcelona as compared to the other clubs in la liga,in other league like the English premier this is not always the case, therefore the ability of a player to prove himself over so many leagues no matter what means a lot, that's why I respect Christiano alot especially for his age.

Gigs played for manU his whole career
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Beedude(m): 6:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
As long as Messi doesn't prove himself outside the Barcelona environment,[/b]I can not accept him as the true GOAT[b].messi enjoys wonderful assistance from the assemblage of gifted players at Barcelona as compared to the other clubs in la liga,in other league like the English premier this is not always the case, therefore the ability of a player to prove himself over so many leagues no matter what means a lot, that's why I respect Christiano alot especially for his age.
U think anyone care about ur opinion? 80% of coaches and fellow players know him as the best.Who care about u wey no fit play ball or sabi anything about football. Na people like u go talk say Mikel beta pass Yaya Toure
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Beedude:

U think anyone care about ur opinion? 80% of coaches and fellow players know him as the best.Who care about u wey no fit play ball or sabi anything about football. Na people like u go talk say Mikel beta pass Yaya Toure
Hahahahahaaaaah!,if only you know me sport wise you wouldn't say this,if my opinion doesn't matter why waste your time trying to counter it,I guess you are a dullard.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by toffyz(m): 7:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
My fellow nairalanders, i have forseen this a very long time ago, it's definitely the best goal of the century to me, not only for Barcelona fc...I once made reference to this before.

Its surely the best, has messi forgotten himself!

Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
MedicalSamwise:

Gigs played for manU his whole career
Did I mentioned Giggs anywhere been near the GOAT? or you lack simple comprehension?
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
chiboy1116:
well u should know that no one here cares about your opinion .
But you care so much you couldn't avoid responding to it LOL!.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
HenryInno1:

Bro your rating players based on how many leagues dey have played why bring individual records into dis........
Not just how many leagues but the achievements in them, that's what make one stand out,if Messi hadn't achieve much with Barcelona after all this years will anyone think of him as the GOAT?.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
obyback:

Messi is the all time highest goal scorer for Argentina, tell us another thing
Those goals translated to what for the Argentine national team?
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
HenryInno1:

Where U the one That Spearheaded to two copa america finals and a WC Final?
With exceptional performances which made the Commentator to say that some players are world Class but messi is Messi Class bro...
Nobody remembers the second place no matter how many,a team that wins just a single gold medal is always ahead of teams with hundreds of silver medals,maradona won just single world cup for Argentina but he is highly respected till date n if not for his poor discipline he would still be rated ahead of Messi in Argentina.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
anigbajumo:

Wat a wack judgement...

Google search highest assists in LA liga Nd Barcelona..

He has played with different players in midfield and forward, let me educate u...

Messi,eto Nd ronaldinho
Messi eto Nd henry
Messi henry and villa
Messi perdro and villa
Messi Pedro Nd Sanchez
Messi Suarez and neymer
Messi Suarez and dembele yet he won best players with 5 of these sets,wat do u guys want again...

U guys said it was because of xavi and iniesta he won word best yet after their departure he has won it 2x and have highest assist with both combine, he is simple the greatest.
My line of thought is quite different from what you pointed out over there, infact you only collaborated what I said, playing in the midst of such players helped Messi alot,mind you I didn't say Messi wasn't a terrific player but I still insist that his inability to prove himself outside Barcelona environment will always cast doubt on the claims of his GOAT status to me n others, it's a fact that environment contribute alot to our performances n productivity.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by HenryInno1(m): 7:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Not just how many leagues but the achievements in them, that's what make one stand out,if Messi hadn't achieve much with Barcelona after all this years will anyone think of him as the GOAT?.
Ibra has 33 trophies in his whole career Across 4 major european league in 7 different Clubs....so he is the GOAT bro..since played in different leagues
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Who need your acceptance? Dey dia dey console yourself
Kpele...
Your emptiness hinders you from constructive engagement,may be you should console yourself.
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Corrosiveman:
......You are the Real idiot....Why havent Ronaldo won any Individual award with his National team?
Christiano won the European championship with Portugal against all odds so what are saying buffoon?
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Corrosiveman(m): 7:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Christiano won the European championship with Portugal against all odds so what are saying buffoon?
.....Is that an Individual award?....Please kindly attend English lessons
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Deepthoughts: 7:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
HenryInno1:

Ibra has 33 trophies in his whole career Across 4 major european league in 7 different Clubs....so he is the GOAT bro..since played in different leagues
please how many of those trophies can you compare to the champions league,la liga or European cup?,then what was zlantan's individual achievements in those leagues?
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by obyback: 8:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Those goals translated to what for the Argentine national team?
I thought the contention was messi can't function outside barca
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Beedude(m): 8:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:
Hahahahahaaaaah!,if only you know me sport wise you wouldn't say this,if my opinion doesn't matter why waste your time trying to counter it,I guess you are a dullard.
Its always hard telling a monkey ice cream taste better than banana. Good luck to u
Re: Lionel Messi Solo-Goal Vs Getafe Voted Best Goal In Barcelona History (Photos) by Hacked: 9:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Deepthoughts:

Hey, just say you like Ronaldo over Messi and don't say stuff you don't know. Hasn't Messi singlehandedly demolished all the big teams in the whole of Europe? Chelsea, Arsenal, Man Utd, Madrid, Liverpool, Man city, Bayern Munich. Or is your memory failing you? So which teams in any league would he play that would be new when Messi has dealt with all the big teams in Europe big leagues.

And where has Ronaldo proved himself? You said Messi has assistance from great players, has Ronaldo ever played in a team that is average? He moved to England and joined the biggest team in England, he didn't get assistance in playing there right?

He moved to Spain and joined arguably the biggest team in the world, he didn't get assistance like Messi which you claimed right? From when Ronaldo moved to Spain, Messi has scored more goals than Ronaldo, despite Ronaldo being more of a striker.

Now Ronaldo moves to Italy and as usual joins the biggest team in Italy, a team which wins the league like its child's play, so what did he prove please?

You all should follow facts please. Pele is refereed to as the greatest footballer in history, didn't he spend his career only in Brazil?

Ronaldo started playing football a couple of years before Messi yet Messi has overtaken him in every achievement, talk about your kid bro outshining you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Salah Becomes Liverpool’s Highest-Paid Player With New Contract / Man 'Fights' Chichi Igbo At Abuja Club Over Dance With His Babe / Iran Vs Spain: World Cup (0 - 1) On 20th June 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.