Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,371 members, 7,846,591 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 06:44 PM

Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu (29751 Views)

Laura Ikeji And Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Welcome Third Child / Laura Ikeji & Husband, Ogbonna Kanu Celebrate 5th Wedding Anniversary (Pix) / Laura Ikeji Receives N20M Gift From Husband, Ogbonna Kanu On Her 33rd Birthday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by noisy45(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I shake table.. Lets see how many people have rabies on this forum

You only show off a property. House ,car, shoes, watches , you name it. Once its put on display its acquired.
The face does not look like a man that wants to be kissed for the gram. Looks like abeg do make I comot . never seen a more drier kiss. See as she dey hold on to am like her life depends on it.
Recent studies have shown that only insecure people display their relationship on social media. So as to give the impression to others that they are happy. True happiness doesn't need public announcement. It shows.
Most happy people dont even want the world to know. They love their privacy
My verdict.... 18 months. Tops.

Now you're free to bark

Laura must read this nail in the head
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by opribo(m): 2:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
What type of attention seeking humans are these?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Pablobenz: 2:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
[color=#770077][/color]Non Of Mah Business
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Jaqenhghar: 2:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is this not the woman who was showing off a thumbprint scanner?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by bolafez(m): 3:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
teresafaith:
And this man never for once showed her off on his page.

hmmmm
does it mean one is forcing his/her self on other?
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by TRAVEL101(m): 3:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Meaning what?
Public stunt
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Houseofglam7(f): 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Shibaraba:
Make I shake table.. Lets see how many people have rabies on this forum

You only show off a property. House ,car, shoes, watches , you name it. Once its put on display its acquired.
The face does not look like a man that wants to be kissed for the gram. Looks like abeg do make I comot . never seen a more drier kiss. See as she dey hold on to am like her life depends on it.
Recent studies have shown that only insecure people display their relationship on social media. So as to give the impression to others that they are happy. True happiness doesn't need public announcement. It shows.
Most happy people dont even want the world to know. They love their privacy
My verdict.... 18 months. Tops.

Now you're free to bark
No truer words have been spoken!!!!
Damn,I owe you a bottle of wine!

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by Vince77(m): 4:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na Linda she dey torment. Period.
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by olinx123(m): 6:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
For richer and richer, strong word
Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by ensamy(m): 9:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
He tolerates you because he is dependening on you the wife for his daily bread, otherwise he is a man and men have pride of control over every woman and subduing them. sad shocked sad shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Laura Ikeji Shares Loved-up Photo With Her Husband, Ogbonna Kanu by frozen70(f): 10:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
Love is sweet if only you can get the right person

(1) (2) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile: “I Will Legalize Weed & Embezzle Money If I Become The President” / "My Baby Daddy Is From Delta State" - Linda Ikeji Reveals / Teebillz Celebrates His Birthday With Cute Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.