Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,979 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer (48143 Views)

Mob Burnt Truckload Of Salt In Onitsha After Driver Crushed Cart Pusher To Death / Residents Rescue Crates Of Beer After Tanker Exploded In Enugu. Photos / Accident Survivors Celebrate With Bottles Of Beer On The Road In Imo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by ikorodureporta: 1:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
Fake story. So if truck crash, the owners no go protect undamaged products? Na oil spillage??
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by ajumma(m): 1:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:
Nigerians are so greedy. They don't even care about the losses being incurred by the company and truck owner. All they care about is stuffing their bellies with the fruits of other people's sweat. After they will complain about corruption and how useless the government is, forgetting that the Nigerian government is a reflection of it's electorate.

Hopeless leeches.

E Pain am oo

4 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by goodvision12(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
Joevics:

Allow them to enjoy.
Its most likely covered by insurance.
people don suffer for this country instead wey him go waste make him kukuma enter belle
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by HarbySloy(m): 2:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
How i wish a bullion van loaded with cash can just crash where i am.

4 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by namiji2598: 2:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
sevo:
Free shayo for everybody
I tell u bro I was in the place men..we high mad gan,abak akwa ibom state...
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by frowland(m): 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Xaos:
Nigerians aren't greedy.

We are simply hungry and angry.

Oga go and work!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Nobody: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:
Nigerians are so greedy. They don't even care about the losses being incurred by the company and truck owner. All they care about is stuffing their bellies with the fruits of other people's sweat. After they will complain about corruption and how useless the government is, forgetting that the Nigerian government is a reflection of it's electorate.

Hopeless leeches.

Drinking time, Woo Hoo let's go !!!!!!

PS: Ignore this comment, I was drunk when I wrote it cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Nobody: 2:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Hopeless leeches.
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Hopeless leeches.

The society has gone so low to the extent that some ignorant people will still come for you on this thread.

They just can't understand your simple point.

The country is in trouble.

They will say all sorts to you. People who don't understand how insurance works.

Isn't it even so degrading and disgraceful that able bodied adults go to scavenge at the scene of accidents?

Stealing from the living, wounded and even the dead.

Anyway, I'm not surprised. Some youths even sell their own organs.

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Amuluonyenaego: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
namiji2598:
i was there live men we drink free beer
clap for yourself

3 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by DICKstractor: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
DonCrack:
A truck carrying loaded crates of beer crashed and blocked the road before Abak bridge in Akwa Ibom. The incident was said to have happened on Thursday, March 28th.

It was gathered that some passersby and sympathizers who gathered at the accident scene, used the opportunity to drink bottles of beer which were in the crashed vehicle.

The truck and broken bottle were eventually evacuated after the incident caused a traffic gridlock in the area.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/residents-gets-free-beer-as-truckload.html?m=1

Make them no swallow pieces of bottle o
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by noisy45(m): 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
grayht:
Someones loss
How many u wan drink sef ... shocked

If to say na Dangote truck sef e for ..

Don kill people
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by namiji2598: 2:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Hopeless leeches.
oga forget I drink that beer tire...beer for here they cost, today na free basics
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Truckpusher(m): 2:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
I remember those days wey I go dey hussle like 1k from momsy so I fit drink one bottle with my cousin , I come jam this kain free drink. Na my people go come carry me for stretcher . grin

6 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
ikorodureporta:
Fake story. So if truck crash, the owners no go protect undamaged products? Na oil spillage??

You don't know the state of mind or health of the driver. You also don't know if he was outnumbered.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Nobody: 2:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Hopeless leeches.

So make dem no drink again? V

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
namiji2598:

oga forget I drink that beer tire...beer for here they cost, today na free basics

Truckpusher:
I remember those days wey I go dey hussle like 1k from momsy so I fit drink one bottle with my cousin , I come jam this kain free drink. Na my people go come carry me for stretcher . grin

Those could not have been free drinks. They belonged to someone/some people.

And before you say insurance, it usually doesn't cover 100% of the value of what you're insuring. Neither does it cover looting or mob action.

3 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
henriettttta:

So make dem no drink again? V

Did they buy the drinks?

Would you have said the same thing if the drinks belonged to you?

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
HarbySloy:
How i wish a bullion van loaded with cash can just crash where i am.

So what will you do to the cash. Mind you the cash belongs to some people.
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
goodvision12:
people don suffer for this country instead wey him go waste make him kukuma enter belle

They stuff their belle with anything they come across whether illicit or not and yet turn around to say the government is corrupt.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Joevics:

Allow them to enjoy.
Its most likely covered by insurance.

Wrong. Insurance doesn't work that way.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by Ikpongiton: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Hopeless leeches.
wetin them for do,abi they for leave de beer make e loss like that pata pata ?
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by idonhammer: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
GavelSlam:
which empty stomach? People wey don eat raps of akpu and nsala soup.
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by sekem: 2:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ndi usa
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=fw71497 post=77086295][/quote]

How do you know what she would have done if she were there?

Does it mean there is no hope for this country?

Does it mean this is how adults would swoop on drinks at accident scenes in developed countries?

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by ajaymina(m): 2:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
DonCrack:
A truck carrying loaded crates of beer crashed and blocked the road before Abak bridge in Akwa Ibom. The incident was said to have happened on Thursday, March 28th.

It was gathered that some passersby and sympathizers who gathered at the accident scene, used the opportunity to drink bottles of beer which were in the crashed vehicle.

The truck and broken bottle were eventually evacuated after the incident caused a traffic gridlock in the area.

See More: https://www.hgsmediaplus.com.ng/2019/03/residents-gets-free-beer-as-truckload.html?m=1

Oh!,what a country!!!!

Public misconduct everywhere!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Hopeless leeches.

2013 Boston Marathon bombing, Oyibo were caught on video, stealing merchandise like kilode: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310784/Boston-bombings-2013-Video-appears-dozens-people-stealing-marathon-merchandise.html

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
namiji2598:
i was there live men
we drink free beer

Did you buy, steal or loot the drinks?

The drinks were not free!

Nigerians should behave responsibly.

4 Likes

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
BuddhaPalm:

2013 Boston Marathon bombing Oyibo were stealing merchandise like kilode: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2310784/Boston-bombings-2013-Video-appears-dozens-people-stealing-marathon-merchandise.html

So does that make it right?

What is the right conduct?

When government officials steal money what would be your response?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
ajaymina:

Oh!,what a country!!!!

Public misconduct everywhere!!!!

It's a shame. Yet youths were bragging about getting free drinks.

They seem not to know the difference between right and wrong anymore. It's a scary situation.

1 Like

Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by 1miccza: 2:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ishilove:

Hopeless leeches.

Aunty you dey vex?? La wa oo
Re: Truckload Of Beer Crashes In Akwa Ibom, Residents Get Free Beer by TMemos: 2:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Ikpongiton:
wetin them for do,abi they for leave de beer make e loss like that pata pata ?

The owners would have salvaged the remaining ones and let the loss adjusters determine how much the insurance would pay, if the goods were insured.

Under what type of insurance policy are you going to cover this kind of loss from people's misconduct?

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Black Hawk Helicopter Took Its First Flight Without Pilot On Board / The Following Are The Countries Already In 2019 / Plane Makes Emergency Landing After Engine Parts Fell Off In U.S(Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.