Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,589 members, 7,812,920 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:31 PM

Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu (1198 Views)

Kaduna: Tribunal Nullifies Uba Sani's Election - Isa Ashiru / Obi Will Reclaim His Presidential Mandate – Charly Boy / Stop Gloating, Atiku Will Soon Reclaim His Mandate- PDP Tells President Buhari (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by isahrabson: 9:49am On Mar 29, 2019
Kaduna2019: ​How Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -Comr. Isah Rabiu

YSAP Media_Newsline: 29/03/2019

Leader of the Youth Support Advocates for PDP (YSAP), in Kaduna state, Comrade Isah Rabiu has stated that there is no doubt the results for the just concluded gubernatorial elections in Kaduna were manipulated to favor the rulling APC and confident the his party the PDP will reclaim her mandate at the tribunal.

“I am confident of PDP victory at the tribunal,because there are strong evidence on ground that which reveals the results were manipulated at the collation centres in favor of the APC candidate.

“The world knows that PDP won squarely.
I surely believed results collated from the fields in all local government showed that Isah Ashiru kudan won, but election results were manipulated, cancelled in the places where PDP won.

“This is unacceptable to us, we have all the evidence and I want to assure my members, PDP youths that participated and our party faithful that Isah Ashiru kudan will reclaim his mandate at the tribunal.

The leadership of APC in the state was not prepared for elections from the bigining but instead depended on federal might to muscle their way into power.

Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by Dannyset(m): 10:18am On Mar 29, 2019
grin

INEC server result from Atiku laptop abi?

Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by Joevics(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by Joevics(m): 10:23am On Mar 29, 2019
Anyone who knows El rufai would agree he lost the election.

But, you guys didn't say anything when El rufai tweaked Kaduna result to favour Buhari.
Unfortunately he used the same template for the governorship.

I bring greetings from Karma.

1 Like

Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by Bella55555(f): 3:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
Amen PDP will definitely reclaim their lost mandate in Nigeria from the sit of the president down to the governors
Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by olagbola45(m): 4:37pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bella55555:
Amen PDP will definitely reclaim their lost mandate in Nigeria from the sit of the president down to the governors

you know judge got low I.q like urs
Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by Nobody: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
This is a lost issue for PDP in kaduna state. They should focus more on Kano state which is feasible.
Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by Bella55555(f): 8:33pm On Mar 29, 2019
olagbola45:

you know judge got low I.q like urs
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew I don't even understand what you are saying
Re: Kaduna2019: ​how Isa Ashiru Will Reclaim His Mandate -comr. Isah Rabiu by APCsupporter: 9:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Joevics:
Anyone who knows El rufai would agree he lost the election.

But, you guys didn't say anything when El rufai tweaked Kaduna result to favour Buhari.
Unfortunately he used the same template for the governorship.

I bring greetings from Karma.

Kindly tell us how APC rigged in Kaduna after CAN successgully turned Muslims against Isa Ashiru Kudan. According to pdp mentality, an election is only free and fair when their devilish party wins

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of Buhari Praying Inside The Holy Ka'ba In Mecca Wearing A Robe / National Assembly Building Almost Collapsing – Gbajabiamila. / Ihedioha Destroying State Infrastructure – Imo Youths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.