Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,449 members, 7,850,570 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 03:50 AM

N - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / N (218 Views)

Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Oyedepo, Oyakhilome To Minister At Church Of God Missions 50th Anniversary / Bishop Tom Samson Dressed In Military Outfit To Minister In Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

N by Dayocold001: 9:53am On Mar 29, 2019
Re: N by Temidayo9(m): 10:00am On Mar 29, 2019
The Almighty that I know will even show you how to start it before calling you..
Good luck.

1 Like

Re: N by sinaj(f): 10:12am On Mar 29, 2019

Re: N by Tfbaby(m): 11:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dayocold001:
I have been in a vision where the Lord told me he has chosen me to liberate the poor and the hopeless in Africa and beyond, he said mine, is going to be a new church different from the churches of today that have deviated from the word because of money. My main aim he said is to give the money of church to the poorest and give hope to the hopeless and he told me to start now.

The dilemma, how do I start, how do I get people to start coming to a new church, I know that once I start the spirit takes over and I begin to do exploit.

But how do I get the first set of people through the door, and also the others like the organizational department and the church heirarchies

Genuine input will be appreciated and the blessings of the Lord will descend on you

So God didn't tell you about the lost souls, and people that needs salvation and spiritual guidance abi its only how to share money to the poor I don't think you read your bible sir. So your Gospel is not to win souls to the Kingdom of God but give them material things that profiteth nor edifies their spirit

Well-done sir, ride on, you better wake up from that dream you're calling vision

1 Like

Re: N by ErnyyBobo: 11:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dayocold001:
I have been in a vision where the Lord told me he has chosen me to liberate the poor and the hopeless in Africa and beyond, he said mine, is going to be a new church different from the churches of today that have deviated from the word because of money. My main aim he said is to give the money of church to the poorest and give hope to the hopeless and he told me to start now.

The dilemma, how do I start, how do I get people to start coming to a new church, I know that once I start the spirit takes over and I begin to do exploit.

But how do I get the first set of people through the door, and also the others like the organizational department and the church heirarchies

Genuine input will be appreciated and the blessings of the Lord will descend on you

Ask that same Lord for directions on how to start or you pay me for consultations on how to move your ministry to the permanent site..

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Interpretation Of The Dream Of When You Passed An Examination / Waconzy Stand Up To Daddy Freeze For Talking Down On The Church-freeze Fires Him / Does Your Photometer Work??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.