Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:17 AM

Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed (619 Views)

Obiano Inspects Rice Irrigation At Ogbaru As Anambra Targets 600,000 MT Of Rice / Irrigation For One Plot Of Land on Low Budget? / Irrigation For Tree Crops (COCOA, PLANTAIN, APPLE, PAWPAW, GUAVA) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed by Emempaul(m): 9:55am On Mar 29, 2019
An experienced irrigation technician with experience in water supply and delivery of rain gun is urgently needed

the person must be familiar with raingun irrigation of range 120metres.

this is not a job placement for permanent work but a one off job for the installation our raingun not common to our terrain

for further information contact Mr. Mba on
+234 905 924 6829
Re: Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed by saliubello(m): 5:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Emempaul:
An experienced irrigation technician with experience in water supply and delivery of rain gun is urgently needed

the person must be familiar with raingun irrigation of range 120metres.

this is not a job placement for permanent work but a one off job for the installation our raingun not common to our terrain

for further information contact Mr. Mba on
+234 905 924 6829
Kindly give him my contact number. I know what he needs and can assist him at no cost to me. Im hereby inviting him to come to my office in Igboora in Oyo State and see the live demostratrion of the solution that his farm needs. He is at liberty to purchase the needed tools wherever he so wish. Does he farm around Ehumbo??
Re: Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed by Emempaul(m): 2:10pm On Mar 31, 2019
saliubello:
Kindly give him my contact number. I know what he needs and can assist him at no cost to me. Im hereby inviting him to come to my office in Igboora in Oyo State and see the live demostratrion of the solution that his farm needs. He is at liberty to purchase the needed tools wherever he so wish. Does he farm around Ehumbo??
ihunbo yes that's were his farm is located
Re: Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed by saliubello(m): 5:52pm On Mar 31, 2019
He is convinced that I can solve his farm irrigation issues. He will be coming over to my place for first hand view.
Re: Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed by Emempaul(m): 9:37pm On Apr 02, 2019
saliubello:
He is convinced that I can solve his farm irrigation issues. He will be coming over to my place for first hand view.
OK good cos the success of his irrigation system will determine were other will buy from
Re: Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed by Paulordiah(m): 12:02pm On Apr 04, 2019
hello Mr MBA ,just saw your advert
Re: Irrigation Expert Urgently Needed by Emempaul(m): 7:24pm On Apr 04, 2019
Paulordiah:
hello Mr MBA ,just saw your advert
call him on that Number

(1) (Reply)

Soya Beans Farmers / 26 Units Of Scrap Mahindra Tractors For Sale / Huge Python Found Within Winners Chapel Delta.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.