Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,510 members, 7,826,936 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

Helen Paul Specially Invites Nigerians To Her Convocation In Unilag - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Helen Paul Specially Invites Nigerians To Her Convocation In Unilag (432 Views)

Falz Invites Nigerians To The 2021 #EndSARS Memorial Car Procession (Pix) / Odunlade Adekola, His Wife & Eniola Ajao At His Convocation In UNILAG / Odunlade Adekola Wears Graduation Gown At His Convocation In UNILAG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Helen Paul Specially Invites Nigerians To Her Convocation In Unilag by NaijaCelebrity: 9:57am On Mar 29, 2019
Nollywood Actress and Comedian, Helen Paul took to her Instagram page to specially her fans to her forth coming Convocation In Unilag next month.

The actress took to her page to share a photo of herself wearing a graduation grown with caption saying..

Can't wait to wear my beautiful gown on Thursday.
Special thanks to University of Lagos, for finding me worthy of this great position as the first Nigerian stand - up comedian to have a Ph.D (Please argue with the gods) #helenpaul#drhelenpaul
MIGHTY Thank You to God almighty for using my mentor and teacher as my supervisor (Prof. Osita Ezewanebe), mama tough no be small, days of crying, fasting, waking up at midnight to pray and even swearing, then asking myself questions like Helen Paul Who send you?
To my husband, papa thank you for your encouragement, your words are sweet ( do it jor, babe face that fear, i can't wait to see a doctor as my wife every morning). You are all invited to the University of Lagos as my convocation is on the 4th of April. (Positive minds only) @officialbunmidavies thank you for all the free food, my room mate is also grateful and now we are missing our rooms. (Back to the wife and mummy duties fulltime) POST DOCTORATE NEXTTT!!!!!

Source: https://nollyzone.com/helen-paul-specially-invites-nigerians-to-her-convocation-in-unilag/
Lalasticlala OAM4J, Mynd44

Re: Helen Paul Specially Invites Nigerians To Her Convocation In Unilag by flexxyworld(m): 9:59am On Mar 29, 2019
Good for her

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Freeze Blast Pastor Who Fix Church Program On Every Tuesday Morning / Nipsey Hussle's Murder May Be A Government Cover Up (internet Reactions / Why Are Girls This Wicked? – Nigerian Man Laments After Spending N50K To A Girl

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.