Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,409 members, 7,815,905 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

How - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How (339 Views)

Believing In Jesus Without Obeying His Words' Like Building A House On Sand / Can You Curse What God Has Blessed? / Strange Happening: Random Mad Man Just Called Me By My Full Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How by Dayocold001: 10:02am On Mar 29, 2019
I have been in a vision where the Lord told me he has chosen me to liberate the poor and the hopeless in Africa and beyond, he said mine, is going to be a new church different from the churches of today that have deviated from the word because of money. My main aim he said is to give the money of church to the poorest and give hope to the hopeless and he told me to start now.

The dilemma, how do I start, how do I get people to start coming to a new church, I know that once I start the spirit takes over and I begin to do exploit.

But how do I get the first set of people through the door, and also the others like the organizational department and the church heirarchies

Genuine input will be appreciated and the blessings of the Lord will descend on you

Re: How by soke02(m): 10:07am On Mar 29, 2019
Do u still have his number? because I have been looking it before
Re: How by Miradamian: 10:41am On Mar 29, 2019
Ask him.if he called u.he will tell u.why ask human?
Re: How by Martinez39(m): 11:20am On Mar 29, 2019
Tell god to leave you alone that christian cancer patients need him more.
Re: How by CAPSLOCKED: 11:42am On Mar 29, 2019
Martinez39:
Tell god to leave you alone that christian cancer patients need him more.

WE BOTH KNOW GOD PREFERS TO DO THE MOST UNIMPORTANT AND INSIGNIFICANT THINGS INSTEAD.

2 Likes

Re: How by Bojack(m): 11:58am On Mar 29, 2019
Bro your vision contradicts Christianity, Christianity wasn't meant to liberate the poor
Christianity was meant to elevate the rich, well Nigeria is a big example, so you can go ahead with your ministry work but when the money start coming remember Bojack
Re: How by Nobody: 2:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
The process through which you received a ministerial call is still the same process you will need in order to start and function well in ministry.
God bless you.
Re: How by TVSA: 3:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
grin look for investors
Re: How by frank317: 3:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
God told you to open ur own church for him and after the long conversation with God u didn't ask him how to go about it but u chose to come to nairaland and ask.

You and God must be joking.

1 Like

Re: How by majorgr: 8:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
first start to study and prepare yourself and as God sees fit especially your level of growth and preparedness, He will open doors and opportunities for you to minister. God never sends novice into the field.
Re: How by tbibuzz(m): 9:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Dayocold001:
I have been in a vision where the Lord told me he has chosen me to liberate the poor and the hopeless in Africa and beyond, he said mine, is going to be a new church different from the churches of today that have deviated from the word because of money. My main aim he said is to give the money of church to the poorest and give hope to the hopeless and he told me to start now.

The dilemma, how do I start, how do I get people to start coming to a new church, I know that once I start the spirit takes over and I begin to do exploit.

But how do I get the first set of people through the door, and also the others like the organizational department and the church heirarchies

Genuine input will be appreciated and the blessings of the Lord will descend on you
u no go ask God Wey send u ,u dey come ask us
Re: How by Image123(m): 10:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
This one is scam call oh. The only call God is calling you to is a call to repentance sir.

(1) (Reply)

Bullet Prayer Points Against Working In Vain / African Billionaire Pastors Conquering Non-believers Overseas / The Holy Spirit And The Believer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.