Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,389 members, 7,861,088 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 11:39 PM

Pls Help On Admob - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls Help On Admob (236 Views)

How To Make 100$ From Google Admob Self Clicking Trick 2019. / Admob Earners Both UK And NG Come In For Update newbies too don't miss / (video) How To Monetize Android App With Google Admob (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help On Admob by balosammy(m): 10:19am On Mar 29, 2019
Morning guys
pls I want to make enquiries about this admob stuff as I don't want to waste my money on the app that won't bring any profit.
someone introduced me to Google admob and after I registered the person said I will now pay 15k for me get the application that will be published and I will be paid 100$ or more if I work with the app very well

pls I want to know if its still working oor not so as not to waste my money pls

(1) (Reply)

How To Activate MTN Timed Based Callerfeel And All You Need To Know / Recover Deleted Audio Call Recordings - The Best Call Recordings Recovery App / Top 6 Secrets You Don't Know About Your Android Smartphone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.