Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,224 members, 7,822,148 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

Lesbians Are Chasing Me – Ghanaian Rapper Eno Barony Cries Out - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lesbians Are Chasing Me – Ghanaian Rapper Eno Barony Cries Out (1588 Views)

Ghanaian Rapper, 2PM’s Body Made To Stand At His Funeral Ceremony (Photos) / Ace Ogbonna: I Will Japa If All The Girls Keep Chasing Me / Eno Barony: Men Are Scared To Approach Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lesbians Are Chasing Me – Ghanaian Rapper Eno Barony Cries Out by Kingpunter: 10:49am On Mar 29, 2019
It is becoming quite unclear what many of these ‘unknown’ lesbians see in Ghanaian celebrities for which reason they keep bugging them with proposals.

After the likes of actress Baby Blanche, musicians OV and Yaa Jackson among other big names have come out to reveal the hell they go through with these people, Eno Barony, one of Ghana’s finest female rappers, has also revealed that these people are disturbing her.

Speaking on the ‘Uncut’ show recently, the talented emcee stated that she sometimes wonders what these people see in her for which reason they even conceive the idea that she is a lesbian. She placed a lot of stress on the fact that her sexual preference is always and will always be with the opposite sex because she is totally straight.

https://www./2019/03/khloe-shows-off-her-tiny-laps-in-sexy-new.html

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Dominique
Cc mynd44
Cc Seun

Re: Lesbians Are Chasing Me – Ghanaian Rapper Eno Barony Cries Out by LuciferRedeemed: 10:59am On Mar 29, 2019
I always thought lesbians had taste?

*spits angry
[img]https://media1./images/a18cbee1f78049ab18ce34d980f76cf3/tenor.gif?itemid=12380968[/img]
Re: Lesbians Are Chasing Me – Ghanaian Rapper Eno Barony Cries Out by tohyorsih(f): 11:47am On Mar 29, 2019
lipsrsealed

no be say she fine self lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Lesbians Are Chasing Me – Ghanaian Rapper Eno Barony Cries Out by Kingpunter: 12:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Re: Lesbians Are Chasing Me – Ghanaian Rapper Eno Barony Cries Out by cassidy1996(m): 1:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
she's the one chasing dem

(1) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Best Slay Photos In Dubai / Pastors Kisses Girl In The Name Of Deliverance In Full View Of The Entire Church / Breaking: Former Super Eagle Star Daniel Amokachi Set To Marry Tonto Dikeh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.