Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,737 members, 7,809,825 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System (918 Views)

Social Credit System In China. You Cannot Travel In Bus/train/flight If (VIDEO) / Thread For Nigerians In Other African Countries / How do i Travel To China,what it takes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by Trenton: 10:55am On Mar 29, 2019
i am a big fan of the policies of the Communist Party of China, the social credit system has been designed to enforce social discipline among citizens, Nigerians in China, what are your views regarding this policy
Re: Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by Nobody: 12:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
That's the kind of system we need here for Nigeria to 'work'.
Re: Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by Trenton: 10:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
NewBea:
That's the kind of system we need here for Nigeria to 'work'.

probably, but as a deeply divided country, i guess it will be difficult to implement,
Re: Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by Trenton: 11:32pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigerians in China
Re: Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by AgreatMan: 7:08am On Apr 01, 2019
What is a social credit system?
Re: Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by chukxie(m): 11:15am On Apr 01, 2019
To the best of my knowledge the social credit system is designed for Chinese nationals only. Considering how huge a country China is, without any form of strict rules the country would have been extremely difficult to govern.
Re: Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by Nobody: 9:06pm On Apr 01, 2019
For country like China it is good, i think this system is copied after alibaba's Sesame Credit loyalty program.

personally, i dont like the system because it can be used for mass survallance, on the otherside, it is a good system for security and safety of a society.

basically the system encourages trust and compliance of governement rules or you will be punished and taken away from many govt programmes.in my opinion the system infriges on the concept of choice and basic human rights but never the less for a society like china with central planning and a very large population..it is a great stuff.

in a country like Nigeria, for trust restoration..some part of the system will be good, i think it will also make people behave well in society and help in fighting crimes.
Re: Nigerians In China, What Do You Think About The Social Credit System by Trenton: 7:24am On Apr 08, 2019
overall, i think China is a safe country, i really love China and would love to settle there later in life

(1) (Reply)

Traffic In The Air, Pilot Decided To Use Road(video, Photos ) / Will He Get Visa Again After Deportation Since Six Year Ago fro UAE / Why You Should Travel To Cape Verde This Year !! Full Travel Guide

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.