Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,216 members, 7,836,051 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow (503 Views)

Senate President Lawan Reveals When Buhari Will Submit Ministerial List / When Buhari Met Tinubu, Others In Aso Rock / Buhari Supporter Vows To Testify At Winners Chapel Ota 'When' Buhari Wins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow by PapaBaby: 11:41am On Mar 29, 2019
I know you people love cows. Well I'm giving you a chance to get yourself a Buhari sized cow. All you have to do is predict the date the mayor of London Muhammadu Buhari would travel to his favorite city.

Entries should be sent strictly to this email:
TheDullard@Daura.com

Re: Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow by Amuocha: 11:46am On Mar 29, 2019
After inaugurating Lawan as Senior Prefect of Senate
Re: Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow by PapaBaby: 11:56am On Mar 29, 2019
Amuocha:
After inaugurating Lawan as Senior Prefect of Senate

You've won yourself a cow. He's off to London first week of June.

1 Like

Re: Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow by yarimo(m): 1:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mteeeewwwww weed smokers everywhere undecided
PapaBaby:
I know you people love cows. Well I'm giving you a chance to get yourself a Buhari sized cow. All you have to do is predict the date the mayor of London Muhammadu Buhari would travel to his favorite city.

Entries should be sent strictly to this email:
TheDullard@Daura.com
Re: Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow by GoodofNaija: 2:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Anytime from next month!

Going by his quietness these days!

You can tell he's tired of Nigeria already!

He needs to go flex in London small!

Zombies how far

Are you enjoying your next level
grin
Re: Predict When Buhari Will Travel To London And Win Yourself A Cow by lionness(f): 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
June 1st he’s shamelessly gone

(1) (Reply)

Security Challenge In Yoruba Land: Why Tinubu Must Be Blamed! / Concerned Lagos Island Youths At It Again!!! / Alleged Fulanisation, Islamisation: Bode George Lampoons Lamido, Backs Obasanjo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.