Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,326 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:52 AM

Brazilian Dancer Get Her Hair Burnt While Stunting At An Event In Abuja (video) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Brazilian Dancer Get Her Hair Burnt While Stunting At An Event In Abuja (video) (798 Views)

HIRE PROFESSIONAL SKATERS/DANCER'S FOR ALL EVENTS / When Bae Needs Her Hair Done / People Struggling For Bread In Shoprite Apo, Abuja (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Brazilian Dancer Get Her Hair Burnt While Stunting At An Event In Abuja (video) by Tessyama1: 12:06pm On Mar 29, 2019
A Brazilian dancer got her hair burnt while stunting with fire at an event, over the weekend, in Abuja.

One of the fire stick hooked her hair and she tried removing it before someone came to help her.

Watch the video here; http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/brazilian-dancer-get-her-hair-burnt-while-stunting-at-an-event-in-abuja-video.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Brazilian Dancer Get Her Hair Burnt While Stunting At An Event In Abuja (video) by Made4naijalove: 12:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
cheesy
Re: Brazilian Dancer Get Her Hair Burnt While Stunting At An Event In Abuja (video) by Oblivionsmiles: 12:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Choi...dancing gone wrong! grin

[/i]Wanna buy a gift and you don't know what to get, why not contact me today let me blow your mind with amazing ideas and packages[i]

(1) (Reply)

What's The Difference Between Batch A, B And C? Listen To This Corper's Funny Re / south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him / Have You Watch What Odunlade Adekola Was Doing With Big Breasted Lady?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.