Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,621 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him (801 Views)

First Time I Experienced My Village People Following Me / Akpos Went To His Village People For Help / When Slay Queens Return To The Village (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him by oldsol(m): 3:17pm On Sep 13, 2019
One of Nigerians that return from South Africa, his from Enugu State somewhere in Eziagu, he doesn't remember their Village again, pls let's help to locate his family

Kindly like our Facebook page http://www.facebook.com/solutionproviderteam/ and learn how to earn with your recharge, data, cable subscription and electricity bills usage. You can be earning between 1k to 30k daily

#WeekendVibes
#SPT
...we rise by helping others

Re: south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him by guccimilan(m): 4:20pm On Sep 13, 2019
[color=#006600][/color] angry
Re: south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him by judgementyard(m): 6:27pm On Sep 13, 2019
And it's supposed to be funny cus you used an Eastern state undecided
Re: south africa returnee can't find his village in Enugu again, kindly assit him by McRhelax: 7:31pm On Sep 13, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Jokes Of The Moment / Question And Answer / President And The Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.