Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,056 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" (30177 Views)

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by femi4: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:
Don't mind that Anto girl. She is crazy �������
Because she's bold and not your typical naija ass licker mentality you all grow up with here.

That you help me doesn't give you the right to cheat me

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by ghost3040: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
snrman:
Sorry to say this but if u watch this show u need help
No need to feel sorry.. They need help..

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by cr7lomo: 3:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't understand...what fingers??
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by yvelchstores(f): 3:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Honestly I was disappointed in antos bitter remarks. Her statement could affect the bbn as a business cos if people think their votes don't count and stop voting, it will be critical. Anto, in as much as I like u, there is no way u could have won. I feel she didn't deserve to be returned into the house and if there was any scripting, it was that.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Nobody: 3:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Jidibia:

Psychiatric epp.

Mtcheew..
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by yvelchstores(f): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:
Because she's bold and not your typical naija ass licker mentality you all grow up with here.

her claims were unfounded. Even bitto the big baby claimed to have been wrongfully evicted. Anto shouldn't have
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by biggiesmallz15(m): 3:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
snrman:

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Jidibia(m): 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Adanairaland:

Mtcheew..
No vex o. Na question I answer o.
In fact, them need brain surgeon.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by ishawlar: 3:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Admin pls stop this BBnaija saga? No be waiting i dey buy data for be this. Not my problem
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by femi4: 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
yvelchstores:
her claims were unfounded. Even bitto the big baby claimed to have been wrongfully evicted. Anto shouldn't have
She has proof. Ebuka ended the conversation stylishly. She was out, then back in. She knew what others didn't know

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Iyamar(f): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:

See this unimaginable bastard who cal ur name here. Who told u the cheat her I think u need to go back and watch the 2018 bbn again. Respect urself
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Iyamar(f): 3:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:

See this unimaginable bastard who cal ur name here. Who told u the cheat her I think u need to go back and watch the 2018 bbn again.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by femi4: 3:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:

See this unimaginable bastard who cal ur name here. Who told u the cheat her I think u need to go back and watch the 2018 bbn again. Respect urself
Please, kindly type in English

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by poshbrave(m): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
their issues yeyebrity
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Iyamar(f): 4:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:
Please, kindly type in English
Mr English, I think u need dictionary to understand more. Dirty smelling ass like u
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by alert01(m): 4:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Indecency taking tolls in Nigeria has make these idiots think they're the big deals with wave of news circulating the media about their sexual promiscuity.It's high time we stop giving them undue attention
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by alert01(m): 4:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:

Mr English, I think u need dictionary to understand more. Dirty smelling ass like u

You dont have to abuse him
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by MJBOLT: 4:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
who dey that your profile picture?

Twoclans:
Abeg don't mind that anto girl, it's not her fault I am sure she came out and saw that the famous iamj of nairaland is her suporter and her head began to swell.

She is feeling like a winner, someone that wanted to kill me with boredom. angry
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Kennydoc(m): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
temmypotter:
Why is her write up full of misspellings?

While i'm not so sure about the show being scripted, We are in Nigeria, Everyone compromises now and then.

How Nina for example ended up as a finalist or even got into the house beats me till today and oh! The auditions too, there is no way 20 people are selected from thousands by merit or chance. There's a lot more to it

How is that write up full of misspellings? Apart from 'finger' written in place of 'fingers', which other misspellings are there?
If you're talking about her grammar and punctuations, it's a different thing entirely, but even at that, she didn't do badly at all.
That lady wrote better than many Nigerian graduates at the moment.

PS: I just realised the more accurate expression (though uncommon in Nigeria) is "not to bite the hand the fed/feeds you".
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Iyamar(f): 4:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
alert01:

You dont have to abuse him
Respect urself please
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by alert01(m): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Iyamar:

Respect urself please

Lols. I really have no business with a girl who believe the world revolves round her pussy and as such respect for anyone is out of point. It's a pity. I'll be surprised the day I see an intelligent girl who believe in merit without her pussy.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by yvelchstores(f): 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:
She has proof. Ebuka ended the conversation stylishly. She was out, then back in. She knew what others didn't know
but in ALL honesty, if there was no pairing from the beginning, she would have left WAY earlier. Her personality is not bad but it's not the type that can stay long on bbn or win

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by nsilordgmail(m): 4:11pm On Mar 29, 2019
snrman:
No need to be sorry. Empty headed people watch BBnaija. My girlfriend is so addicted to this dimbass show. She go dey vex if i switch to CNN or sports channels. I'm thinking of deliberately spoiling the decoder before the whacked show starts

3 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by rOsy247(f): 4:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
S
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Femeto: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Bisola there is an ATOM of truth in what she is saying.Why did they make her act a script? if they were giving all housemates a level playing ground.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by enemyofprogress: 4:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
Twoclans:
Abeg don't mind that anto girl, it's not her fault I am sure she came out and saw that the famous iamj of nairaland is her suporter and her head began to swell.

She is feeling like a winner, someone that wanted to kill me with boredom. angry

Someone that her pairing with Miracle helped her life.
see as you dey hungry me

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Twoclans(f): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
who dey that your profile picture?

Uganda things lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by chydozane(m): 4:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Anto was the least i would expect this bull**it from
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by MJBOLT: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
i thought as much,no way you are that good looking
Twoclans:

Uganda things lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by princegeo(m): 4:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na she wan win before

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

'I Can’t Live Without Bible’ – Davido / Agbani Darego Shares Throwback Picture From Miss World Campaign She Won / Dorcas Olubunmi Solomon, Reekado Banks's Mother Is Dead

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.