Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,068 members, 7,835,604 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:23 PM

Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" (30219 Views)

“You Bit The Finger That Fed You” - Comedian, MC Morris Calls Out Simi / Georgina Onuoha To Desmond Elliot: Wife Fed You In Those Days & You've Forgotten / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Twoclans(f): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
MJBOLT:
i thought as much,no way you are that good looking

Oil dey your head MJBOLT.

I am as ugly as they come. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by sophiathefirst: 5:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
Femeto:
Bisola there is an ATOM of truth in what she is saying.Why did they make her act a script? if they were giving all housemates a level playing ground.
Why not she reject the script given to her. She was all happy going back to the house, because it didn't favour she is now bitter about it.

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Zombicmodz: 5:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Maybe Anto is guilty of one thing which is
Overstating the obvious.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by wonder233: 5:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Their not There
Nedublinkz1:
There problem not mine
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Zombicmodz: 5:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:
She has proof. Ebuka ended the conversation stylishly. She was out, then back in. She knew what others didn't know

A show that can field fake housemates Jon & Ese
Is that not a scripted show ?
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Threebear(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Kennydoc:

How is that write up full of misspellings? Apart from 'finger' written in place of 'fingers', which other misspellings are there?
If you're talking about her grammar and punctuations, it's a different thing entirely, but even at that, she didn't do badly at all.
That lady wrote better than many Nigerian graduates at the moment.

PS: I just realised the more accurate expression (though uncommon in Nigeria) is "not to bite the hand the fed/feeds you".
It actually is
Read well before jumping into conclusions
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by kenzysmith: 5:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
femi4:
Say wetin....If the finger that fed you dey cheat you, bite it..in fact cut it
lol
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by HomeOfMe(f): 5:46pm On Mar 29, 2019
Tessyama1:
From; Amagitesblog.com

Big brother Naija 2017 1st runner up, Bisola Aiyeola, has slammed 2018 housemates, Anto and Bitto for saying the show is 'scripted' and had some voting imbalance.

Anto had on the Double Wahala Reloaded show last night, said that her finally getting evicted with Khloe and Lolu was bullshit, that it was widely known there was a voting imbalance.

Bisola has reacted to their comments, saying they shouldn't bite the fingers that fed them because they didn't get enough.

"So, are they trying to say that the finalists didn't deserve to make it too the finals I personally think they Did and majority of the audience voted Miracle. The Brand has its integrity to protect too and I don't believe they would tamper with voted etc. They should also not forget, that millions of people would maximize just one week in that house. DON'T BITE THE FINGER THAT FED YOU JUST COS YOU NO BELLEFUL OOOO." She wrote.

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/03/do-not-bite-the-finger-that-fed-you-bisola-shades-anto-and-others-over-bbnaija-remark.html

Don't mind that Anto. Which reality show is not scripted? All over the world most reality shows are scripted. Is it KEEPING UP WITH THE KARDASHIANS? Despite their lives being in public glare 24/7,it is still scripted. It it's not,they'd show them while they're doing their bathroom,bedroom and toilet business. They are careful of what they say in the show,etc. Isit x-rated movies most people watch..,ofcourse they're also scripted.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by oruma19: 5:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
I thought bisola had sense. She thinks anto is a typical booth licking nigerian asshole like herself. These useless celebrities go into all sorts of compromises just for fame. Americana doesn't have that time for bulshit. She said the truth. Ceecee and especially Nina were not supposed to be in that house beyond week 5. They had nothing to offer especially the Nina of a girl. The show was scripted and winner determined from inception. Nigeria and corruption, identical twins... Nonsense. NIGERIANS never say the truth, that's why there's so much suffering in the country... Bulshit

1 Like

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Kennydoc(m): 5:58pm On Mar 29, 2019
Threebear:

It actually is
Read well before jumping into conclusions

I just took a look at it again.
I only picked up 'too' instead of 'to' and 'finger' instead of 'fingers' or perhaps 'hand', among the spelling mistakes. I already corrected them below. Which other ones, biko?
I am not a grammarian. I didn't study anything close to English Language in the university, but I know I am not bad with the language.

I copied and pasted the post here. Can you please show me the other SPELLING mistakes apart from the ones I already commented on. Thank you.

"So, are they trying to say that the finalists didn't deserve to make it to the finals? I personally think they Did and majority of the audience voted Miracle. The Brand has its integrity to protect too and I don't believe they would tamper with votes etc. They should also not forget, that millions of people would maximize just one week in that house. DON'T BITE THE FINGERS THAT FED YOU JUST COS YOU NO BELLEFUL OOOO."
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by smeag0l(m): 6:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
You're partly correct. I have a lot of female friends and they all watch the show. The only difference is that the intelligent ones watch only the finale while the dumb ones waste their precious time watching from begunning to end.
nsilordgmail:
No need to be sorry. Empty headed people watch BBnaija. My girlfriend is so addicted to this dimbass show. She go dey vex if i switch to CNN or sports channels. I'm thinking of deliberately spoiling the decoder before the whacked show starts

2 Likes

Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by seunfly: 8:01pm On Mar 29, 2019
yvelchstores:
but in ALL honesty, if there was no pairing from the beginning, she would have left WAY earlier. Her personality is not bad but it's not the type that can stay long on bbn or win

Her returning to the house is enough prove that vote doesn't count.
Is it also coincident that most of the house mate knew each other b4 bbn?

Is it coincident that even some 2017 housemate and some 2018 housemates are friends?

Ceec said it time without number that she was connected and that was why she came to the house.

Is it coincident that many of the housemates knows things they are not supposed to know in the house?

Why did they do selected viewing of housemate activities in the house?

The show is supper scripted and their vote doesn't even add up some time especially those that involves Ceec.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by dontel(m): 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2019
I may be naive but whoever that doesn't know that this show is scripted is more naive than me. Shikina!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by yvelchstores(f): 6:00am On Mar 30, 2019
seunfly:

Her returning to the house is enough prove that vote doesn't count.
Is it also coincident that most of the house mate knew each other b4 bbn?

Is it coincident that even some 2017 housemate and some 2018 housemates are friends?

Ceec said it time without number that she was connected and that was why she came to the house.

Is it coincident that many of the housemates knows things they are not supposed to know in the house?

Why did they do selected viewing of housemate activities in the house?

The show is supper scripted and their vote doesn't even add up some time especially those that involves Ceec.
very valid points jare. This next season, I will just be watching, no voting from me
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Threebear(m): 1:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kennydoc:

I only picked up 'too' instead of 'to' and 'finger' instead of 'fingers' or perhaps 'hand', among the spelling mistakes. I already corrected them below. Which other ones, biko?
I am not a grammarian. I didn't study anything close to English Language in the university, but I know I am not bad with the language.

I copied and pasted the post here. Can you please show me the other SPELLING mistakes apart from the ones I already commented on. Thank you.

"So, are they trying to say that the finalists didn't deserve to make it to the finals? I personally think they Did and majority of the audience voted Miracle. The Brand has its integrity to protect too and I don't believe they would tamper with votes etc. They should also not forget, that millions of people would maximize just one week in that house. DON'T BITE THE FINGERS THAT FED YOU JUST COS YOU NO BELLEFUL OOOO."
What was your first argument Sir/Ma ?
You tried to dispute the fact that there weren't many grammatical blunders and antagonized the user that pointed it out ... Yet here we are !!
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Kennydoc(m): 1:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Threebear:

What was your first argument Sir/Ma ?
You tried to dispute the fact that there weren't many grammatical blunders and antagonized the user that pointed it out ... Yet here we are !!

He said there were many MISSPELLINGS. Misspelling isn't exactly the same as grammatical blunder, and I made sure I kept highlighting the word 'misspellings' wherever I wrote it.

Talking about grammatical blunders, there weren't MANY of them like the person I quoted opined. Yes, it wasn't a perfect write up by Bisola, but I don't think the so-called grammatical blunders are that striking. Many Nigerian graduates today won't write better than she did.

You can take it upon yourself to correct her write up, show the corrections in bold, and let's compare it with the original write up. That's probably the best way to see the MANY grammatical blunders, and we'll know how significant the blunders are.
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Threebear(m): 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kennydoc:

He said there were many MISSPELLINGS. Misspelling isn't exactly the same as grammatical blunder, and I made sure I kept highlighting the word 'misspellings' wherever I wrote it.

Talking about grammatical blunders, there weren't MANY of them like the person I quoted opined. Yes, it wasn't a perfect write up by Bisola, but I don't think the so-called grammatical blunders are that striking. Many Nigerian graduates today won't write better than she did.

You can take it upon yourself to correct her write up, show the corrections in bold, and let's compare it with the original write up. That's probably the best way to see the MANY grammatical blunders, and we'll know how significant the blunders are.
First of all ,define many ?
Many is large ...

What is large ... sizeable / big / considerable amount ....

Three spelling errors in a one paragraph statement is quite considerably large .

What are they :
Voted for vote
Fingers for finger
Too for to ...

Grammatical blunders can be different from misspellings ...but in this case ,both are interchangeably playing the same role .

So he's right ,and you're wrong .

And please next time you claim you copied someone's statement ,make certain you do that verbatim .Not giving me your own edited copy .

Now if you'll excuse me ...
Re: Bisola Aiyeola To Anto Lecky: "Don't Bite The Finger That Fed You" by Kennydoc(m): 5:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Threebear:

First of all ,define many ?
Many is large ...

What is large ... sizeable / big / considerable amount ....

Three spelling errors in a one paragraph statement is quite considerably large .

What are they :
Voted for vote
Fingers for finger
Too for to ...

Grammatical blunders can be different from misspellings ...but in this case ,both are interchangeably playing the same role .

So he's right ,and you're wrong .

And please next time you claim you copied someone's statement ,make certain you do that verbatim .Not giving me your own edited copy .

Now if you'll excuse me ...

You really want to argue this? Like seriously?

To start with, 'many' means a large number. How on earth does three imply a large number? Even among 10 samples, you can't call 3 a large number. If 3 words were misspelled in a write up containing over 70 words, does that imply 'many'? You can say she misspelled 'some' words but not many. Three can only be many among 5 or 6 samples.
Stop misusing words biko. Three cannot be many in that case.

That said, it was the op that wrote 'voted' in place of 'votes'. Check the screenshot of her tweet and see that she actually wrote 'votes' instead of 'voted', and that was the reason I corrected it. Even you the grammarian wrote 'vote' instead of 'votes', so perhaps you also have issues with spellings, judging you by your own standard.

I also mentioned that I corrected the 2 obvious spelling errors while copying the chat which were 'fingers' for finger and 'to' for 'too'. Even both errors are not serious misspelling errors because most people who write and fail to proof-read their write-ups before posting on social media can easily make such errors. I make similar errors sometimes and even have to edit the post again after the initial posting, whether on Nairaland or Facebook. Some people aren't that careful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Freeze Describes Pastors As "Yahoo Boys In Pentecostal Suits" / Priscilla Ajoke Ojo Becomes Cassie Hair Ambassador / Sesan Gifts Burna Boy Rolex Watch Worth Over 3million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.