Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,411 members, 7,815,917 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:59 PM

Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine (32309 Views)

How To Get Financial Help From Philanthropists Based In Nigeria And Abroad / Akin Alabi: Don’t Start A Print Magazine Business, This Is 2019 / Number Of Commercial Banks Branches In Nigeria By States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by olagbola45(m): 4:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
filleSouriante:
The guy above me, Return my FTC to me NOW!!! sad smiley

I like your necklace tho

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by peacettw: 4:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
The magazine forgot to add Mr Churchill who alone fed 30,000 youths while neglecting his son

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Kpartners: 4:09pm On Mar 29, 2019
Arthur Eze is the number one philanthropist in Nigeria, you can take this to the bank

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by economania(m): 4:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is now available admission into ND in purchasing, marketing and diploma in logistics and transport in North campus of the polytechnic Ibadan. For more enquiries call 08024755681.A stress free and affordable fees.
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by SmartPolician: 4:12pm On Mar 29, 2019
nwakibie3:
Rochas is a fraudster

Rochas Foundation has schools in all the geopolitical zones in Nigeria and outside the country.

Nobody has ever done that in Nigerianu

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by LazyGold(m): 4:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
That list is not complete without my Name. I am a very Cheerful Giver all the Ladies in my city can verify
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by chibestjerry(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
Unlimitk:
A list compiled by Igbos youths for Igbos website will surely have Igbos dominating

Bring me a foreign source before I believe something written by an aba youth
wasted FCT, Biko dash the guy below you him deserved that space
Ewu Hausa

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Alexrayz(m): 4:15pm On Mar 29, 2019
omogerohprecious:

I am surprised to see that he's number 3 on the list

Guess u never knew of rochas before he was the governor that dude charity work was beyond imaginble was even in surprised on how rich he was I know he is not the best governor o but in terms of charity that guy has done to a level that others are yet to reach

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Rolax: 4:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Some people are silent givers. There's one man around my area (I don't know his name) from Umuameshi Naze, somewhere in Naze, Owerri, Imo State. Currently this man is constructing several kilometer roads around my area ( Obibi Junction to Umuameshi), feeding widows in his community and beyond. I don't care if he makes any list or not. To me, he is one in a million. God will extend his blessings to his 100th generations.

4 Likes

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Zoken: 4:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
There are only two foundations in Nigeria, Tony Elumelu Foundation and others.
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Zoken: 4:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Rolax:
Some people are silent givers. There's one man around my area (I don't know his name) from Umuameshi Naze, somewhere in Naze, Owerri, Imo State. Currently this man is constructing several kilometer roads around my area ( Obibi Junction to Umuameshi), feeding widows in his community and beyond. I don't care if he makes any list or not. To me, he is one in a million. God will extend his blessings to his 100th generations.
Don't worry yourself, very soon he will declare his intention to be a senator representing that area, abi no be Nigeria we dey again?
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by IndianRomeo: 4:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=legalwealth post=77094912]Where is T.B Joshua?. May God bless you my brother. T B Joshua is even doing what government suppose be doing. May God continue to anointing him.
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by olamy7(m): 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
timsbee:
Can they help me out with my tuition fee.

D hustling is too hard and no longer yielding.

Can anyone link me up with someone that can help.
sorry, God is ur help...where is ur school ?
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by PapaAdanna: 4:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
ROCHAS is philanthropic than Tony elumelu? Nonsense!
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
k
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by bezimo(m): 4:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
What of David oyedepo foundation that have given hundreds of millions worth of scholarship to thousands of students..scam rating? As na pastor na..they wont recognize him
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by legalwealth(m): 4:35pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=IndianRomeo post=77095488][/quote]

Amen! !!
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by legalwealth(m): 4:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
bezimo:
What of David oyedepo foundation that have given hundreds of millions worth of scholarship to thousands of students..scam rating? As na pastor na..they wont recognize him

Seems they didn't include those pastors because they believe that they are using members' funds and not their individual
funds.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by happney65: 4:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
Avedonn:
Giving and shearing is the easiest way to access God's blessing.

Dangote, Jim ovia, Tony Elumelu and Rochas are the only foundation that has impacted and keep impacting on the lives of millions of Nigerians. Especially Rochas foundation. As crazy as the man may appear to be, he has been impacting the lives of less privilege.

Rochas has built schools that gives children from poor background a quality education in most part of the country.

The man has a good heart but i just don't know what's happening to him since he became a governor.

Power happened to him..Power Did!
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Oshi5403(m): 4:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
EdmundChidera:
I can't see ikeoha foundation by ike ekweremmadu
This is incomplete without it

Sen Ike Ekweremadu(ikeoha Ndi'gbo) My Man Any Day Any Time.
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by NaijaBlend: 4:44pm On Mar 29, 2019
[quote author=Donbosco46 post=77094858]Rochas be second Mr ibelibelizm.[/quote]

"Ibelibelizm,"
Na Hausa you de write here abii Yoruba, abi na Anambra Igbo?
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by ofiko123(m): 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nice thread..
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Ikpongiton: 4:49pm On Mar 29, 2019
Avedonn:

Dangote, Jim ovia, Tony Elumelu and Rochas are the only foundation that has impacted and keep impacting on the lives of millions of Nigerians. Especially Rochas foundation. As crazy as the man may appear to be, he has been impacting the lives of less privilege.

Rochas has built schools that gives children from poor background a quality education in most part of the country.

The man has a good heart but i just don't know what's happening to him since he became a governor.

since okorocha joined politics,he become a dirty man,because politics is a dirty game.simple as that .
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Integrafamoo: 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
To me, TB Joshua is number 1
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by jaxxy(m): 5:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Listing names of top big men in Nigeria with so-called foundation doesn’t make them philanthropist pls. State how much their foundations have actually given out in numbers and let’s judge if they really deserve that top 10 spot.

Sm foundations are fronts for many other shady activities.

Op Go and do ur home work well! U don’t state philanthropist without stating how much they have given and to whom. This is an incomplete, misleading and useless thread till u do the needful.

2 Likes

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by springtech(m): 5:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Avedonn:

You never hear say there are demons in govt houses. Go and ask Reuben Abati of his experiences at the villa.
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by henlogo: 5:42pm On Mar 29, 2019
An hausa man will never think of a foundation to help the almajiris, what they know is to deceive them with false integrity
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by sageer1706(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
I no see any man of God name
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by vikstandon(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Unlimitk:
A list compiled by Igbos youths for Igbos website will surely have Igbos dominating

Bring me a foreign source before I believe something written by an aba youth

When I see a bigot, I don't need to be schooled to know... You are one!

Check that list again.. List how many Hausa and How Many Yoruba. Then what is left of the Igbos
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Martartins(m): 5:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Avedonn:

What of KANU heart foundation?

1 Like

Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by Lawalemi(m): 5:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who are you when you aren't on the list
Re: Top 10 Philanthropists In Nigeria By Top10 Magazine by streetfabulous: 5:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Great to give back to society, but I hope they don't use these foundations as tax shelter for their businesses.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

13 Nigerian Banks Make Top 1,000 World Banks / Beneficiaries Of CBN's AGSMEIS Loan Share Their Testimony / Police Foil Attack On Dangote Refinery In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.