Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,652 members, 7,809,467 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:06 AM

Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey (4539 Views)

I Didn’t Want To Die – Teni Explains Reason For Her Weight Loss / Anita Ukah Begins Her NYSC At Enugu Orientation Camp / BBNaija's Nina Pardons Miracle As She Begins To Follow Him On IG Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by correctkidabc(m): 7:13pm On Aug 26, 2020
Nollywood Actress Eniola Badmus shares begins her weight loss journey as she shares pictures from her training.

See more photos:https://www.correctkid.com/actress-eniola-badmus-lifts-heavy-tyre-as-she-begins-her-weight-loss-journeyphotos-vldeo/

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by techmo(m): 7:24pm On Aug 26, 2020
Let her just go for surgery
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Nobody: 7:37pm On Aug 26, 2020
techmo:
No need for that if she do it for 90days
You won't recognize her again

5 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by SpicyMimi(f): 7:46pm On Aug 26, 2020
This is good! I’m impressed as this takes determination and consistency.

By the way, we have new cooooooool polos and other clothings for Men! 100% cotton! And extremely affordable... 50% discount off! Kindly check my profile for pics and prices.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by fati2001(m): 9:01pm On Aug 26, 2020
OK, good.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by princealexndre(m): 9:32pm On Aug 26, 2020
Send me a Dm for your Loading of Us and Canada Accounts.
Old PayPal for $25k
Cashapp for $10k
California bank account for $100k upwards
Chime
Greendot,
SBA currently working 100%
Send me a message on w/a; 0705202355seven

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by MVLOX(m): 10:29pm On Aug 26, 2020
Na so after she don work some fat comot she go come chop more than she don work out enter back.... so like dis am guessing the ratio of workout to chop back is 1:5

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Tillatalk: 11:16pm On Aug 26, 2020
Instead make she try apple cider vinegar and lemon or green tea .. she go slim by force

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Mywd: 12:18am On Aug 27, 2020
Tillatalk:
Instead make she try apple cider vinegar and lemon or green tea .. she go slim by force

Tell me more abt these please
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Charmingrascal(m): 1:42am On Aug 27, 2020
Meats from her laps will cover her coochie reason why I love them slim and curvy

Btw why can't she keep this off social media till she achieves the desired results.

All for clouts and internet gratification

3 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Tillatalk: 6:11am On Aug 27, 2020
Mywd:

we are in computer age .. YouTube and Google should always be your friend .. you can search for home remedies for weight loss you will see alot yourself
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Kestine0: 6:19am On Aug 27, 2020
Wow... See life... She was ranting few years back that she won't slim down that she love her body the way it is and if any man no like her the way she dey make the man go to hell... Now few years later no man don toast mama... She wan slim down to attract more suitors.. SMH

2 Likes

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by mayklef(m): 6:55am On Aug 27, 2020
Tyre lifting Tyre....lmao

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by pretydiva(f): 7:17am On Aug 27, 2020
Good for her. She needs to shed some weight
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by IvarTheBoneless: 7:48am On Aug 27, 2020
techmo:

A lot of these miraculous weight loss journeys have a gastric bypass. cheesy

Pun intended.

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by femi4: 8:57am On Aug 27, 2020
Her diet is important too

1 Like

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by nobone(f): 9:41am On Aug 27, 2020
6packs loading
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by milky3(f): 10:41am On Aug 27, 2020
good moves, you ve decided to watch your weight
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by sacajawea: 11:45am On Aug 27, 2020
Losing Weight is not hard at least not as hard as people make it to be, if you really want to lose weight you Can. Her sharing Pictures of it tho... Well we will see how far.

If you can pay me, I will help you lose Weight.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by sacajawea: 11:47am On Aug 27, 2020
princealexndre:
Send me a Dm for your Loading of Us and Canada Accounts.
Old PayPal for $25k
Cashapp for $10k
California bank account for $100k upwards
Chime
Greendot,
SBA currently working 100%
Send me a message on w/a; 0705202355seven
Scammer!
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by meobizy(f): 2:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Every time I exercise, it’s always the guys who never lift a finger who give the most advice and rules. I find it funny. I humour them by following their guidelines although it gets annoying after a while. The men I respect the most are those who watch for a given period then follow my example after a few days/months/weeks.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by ValCon888: 2:41pm On Aug 27, 2020
I thought they said fat is beautiful.
Stupid people.
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Harbeeorlar(m): 2:45pm On Aug 27, 2020
She bow to pressure or what? Thought she claimed she love her body and that she can't be body shamed?
Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by Vulcanheph(m): 4:31pm On Aug 27, 2020
mayklef:
Tyre lifting Tyre....lmao

Re: Actress Eniola Badmus Lifts Heavy Tyre As She Begins Her Weight Loss Journey by prettymaxy(f): 4:37pm On Aug 27, 2020
Mywd:

I sell slimming teas, green coffee and waist trainers https:///2347036559007

(1) (Reply)

Celebs That Like Showing Their Bum! (pictures) / Miley Cyrus Goes Unclad For Her New Video, Wrecking Ball (UNCENSORED PHOTOS) / Photos: Nollywood's Yoruba Actress, Mercy Aigbe-Gentry, In "Owambe" Mode!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.