Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,194 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:23 AM

Start Your Perfume Oil Business Now And Make Extra Money - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Start Your Perfume Oil Business Now And Make Extra Money (540 Views)

Totalenergies To Exit Nigerian Onshore Oil Business / Sadiq Jambo: "Arthur Eze puts Me Through Oil Business As My Surrogate Father" / 4 Sure Ways To Earn Extra Money As A Working Class Nigerian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Perfume Oil Business Now And Make Extra Money by Nobody: 2:50pm On Mar 29, 2019
Perfume oils are making a move and taking over

Everybody from students to workers are selling them to make extra profit and who doesnt want to smell nice which makes selling them easier

I have 1ml, 3ml, 6ml perfume oils for sale

10 bottles of 1ml is 3000

A dozen 6ml bottles is 14k and you can so for 1500 or 2000 depending on your market which will still fetch a lotta profit

A dozen 3ml is 9000 and you can sell at 1000 each to make your profit

I also have 30ml perfume sprays also at wholesale prices of 1000 and you can sell for 1500 to make your profit. They smell really good and last long

(1) (Reply)

AFFF, FFFP And Degreaser Users Come In Here. / Workable Part-time Biz With Honda Car / Drama Between A Man And A Banker Who Spoke To Him Rudely In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.