Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,592 members, 7,823,580 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:57 AM

Exxonmobil Test - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Exxonmobil Test (1895 Views)

Exxonmobil Graduate Recruitment 2016 / Exxonmobil Aptitude Test / Exxonmobil Is Inviting For Aptitude Test (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exxonmobil Test by ndewoo: 10:00pm On Apr 27, 2007
Please, I was invited for Exxonmobil Test. Does anyone know the nature of their test.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by Olusleeky(m): 12:27am On Apr 28, 2007
my man, pls how did u apply for the job. kindly mail me and for what job specification, olumyde2005@yahoo.com. God bless. i dont really av an idea about the nature of their test but u can read up Gmat, its engnr part

1 love

olumide odebode
Re: Exxonmobil Test by olivegirl(f): 1:48pm On Apr 28, 2007
pls help a sister how did u apply ? just mail me with oliveever@yahoo.com. it has to be g mat thing
Re: Exxonmobil Test by dimak(m): 3:11pm On Apr 28, 2007
I have also been invited for the test so please if anyone has information as regards the test, its coming up on the 3rd of April.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by thought: 3:40pm On Apr 28, 2007
I'm sure you meant 3rd of may dimak. Anyway, where is the test taking place, is it in Lagos. Please i would also like to find out if the test is for the position of fresh graduate that was earlier advertised by mobil. thank you.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by Nobody: 3:54pm On Apr 28, 2007
hi how did u apply to exon mobile pls contact me on omotosoesther@yahoo.com thks
Re: Exxonmobil Test by dimak(m): 4:21pm On Apr 28, 2007
thanks thought, it is indeed 3rd of May and it is taking place in Lagos at this address:

Liberty Hall
By Germaine Autos
Toyota B/Stop
After 2nd Round-About
Ajah-Lekki Expressway,
Lagos
and for the application, the ad was out some weeks ago and it is now closed, only shortlisted candidates now av a chance in the test.

I have been shortlisted though, so please guys pray for me. Thanks.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by DaKnight(m): 5:57pm On Apr 28, 2007
i also got the iv but don't know the test format. please kindly help us with any info.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by kolahinmi(m): 9:42pm On Apr 28, 2007
hi guys,
In order to pass the mobil test go and practise SHL QUESTIONS.It comprises of 3 sections English, Maths (mainly graphs),question from ur field (if it engineering or any other field) and diagrammatic questions.Please u can practise using local GMAT textbook (ICE) latest edition from 2006, i promise u,you wont regret.try to be fast because it a race against time.Best of luck.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by Danielfak(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2007
Please what are the types of engineering qestions one can expect.
Thanks
Re: Exxonmobil Test by mekuso2001: 3:24pm On Apr 29, 2007
how did exxon contact you?through email or via post?
Re: Exxonmobil Test by peppy1: 8:31pm On Apr 29, 2007
Good day nairalanders. I also applied for the graduate trainee position but I haven't been invited. What should I do? Should I go to the test venue on the said date just like that or does anyone have a number I can reach them on? Pls I will appreciate your response.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by WAPA: 11:09am On Apr 30, 2007
i also got the invitation ,i pray that the almighty will favour us all at the test
Re: Exxonmobil Test by WAPA: 11:14am On Apr 30, 2007
i also got the invitation ,i pray that the almighty will favour us all at the test but  my mail reads 3rd ofmay but 3rd of may is a thursday so that is the area that i don't undertstand view whsould be sent to 08035019896
Re: Exxonmobil Test by thought: 12:07pm On Apr 30, 2007
WAPA, you dont have a problem. What is wrong with writing an exam on thursday or are you hooked up on that day.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by ikman52000(m): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2007
kk
Re: Exxonmobil Test by odd: 4:34pm On Apr 30, 2007
pls, does anyone know wat kind of engineering questions that we may face?
Re: Exxonmobil Test by drokiri(m): 6:43pm On Apr 30, 2007
if you have not been contacted, just relax. the test is in batches. my friend just got his own invitation by email like 2 hrs ago to write on friday 4th.
so fellow, relax God is in control.
Re: Exxonmobil Test by imunest: 10:51am On May 01, 2007
Ikman52000 How far? You hinted that you have something of immense benefit to those called 4 the Mobil Test. Please whenever you re online send the info to my email box
imunest2003@yahoo.com
Phone: 08025056945
All the best all Nairalanders.

(1) (Reply)

Nationwide Urgent Vacancy For Everyone (part-time) / Male Factory Workers Ugently Needed In Lagos / AMFB Pre Interview

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.