Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,309 members, 7,822,535 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. (44290 Views)

Malaria Eradication: Ned Nwoko Meets DSP Omo-Agege, Others For Malaria Agency / Lawan, Gbajabiamila, Omo-agege, Others To Receive N32.83bn Welcome Package / Court Sacks Omo-Agege, Great Ogboru, Uduaghan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. by Owologbo(m): 5:41pm On Mar 31, 2019
trinity11:

Yes bro, it will take some time, but it all depends on how well they use this time.

Forget about anything hearsay for now, since APC has failed to break into Delta State government house, James Ibori still has the political dynasty that controls some political affairs in the state. wondering why I am dragging ibori into the big picture? An average isoko man cannot be submissive to an urhobo man. superiority tussle is still there as we speak.

Talking about the time it will take for an isoko man to break in one day? Then the isoko has 2 options which is to either bring down the political dynasty of ibori like that hurricane move called "o to ge" or field a candidate that will come under urhobo canopy and break in through party affiliation but remember this candidate must be a popular figure.
we don't have to bring down Ibori dynasty. All we need do is to have understanding with our Delta South brothers playing the right politics of turn by turn.
Delta State is a multi ethnic State as such I don't believe one man can control the state. let's assume that Ibori defected from PDP; do u think PDP would have been wiped out in Delta State. Ibori command alot of respect because of his work, d rotation formula he brought and his fight for the oil producing States (even though he stole. all of them de steal but na d 1 wen dem catch be thief). To me, what we need is patient and the right politics. we can not make ourselves (the Isokos) governor. We have to rub our DS brother back first and I believe they will reciprocate.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. by Owologbo(m): 5:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
trinity11:

Yes I know, many houses were burnt down, many properties destroyed and many lives lost.

The reason is because of him, and how people really wish to defend him to the throne.

Ogboru has no thugs that goes out to do dirty jobs like some politicians in Nigeria, he always bank on his popularity perhaps the reason why he was always rigged out.
he was popular B4 but, not anymore.
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. by trinity11(m): 5:50pm On Mar 31, 2019
Owologbo:

we don't have to bring down Ibori dynasty. All we need do is to have understanding with our Delta South brothers playing the right politics of turn by turn.
Delta State is a multi ethnic State as such I don't believe one man can control the state. let's assume that Ibori defected from PDP; do u think PDP would have been wiped out in Delta State. Ibori command alot of respect because of his work, d rotation formula he brought and his fight for the oil producing States (even though he stole. all of them de steal but na d 1 wen dem catch be thief). To me, what we need is patient and the right politics. we can not make ourselves (the Isokos) governor. We have to rub our DS brother back first and I believe they will reciprocate.

Lol, okay

2 Likes

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. by garfield1: 9:55pm On Mar 31, 2019
Owologbo:

lol. u mean Oshiomole would have helped him with thugs?
U think Deltans are push over? for your information, there are communities in Delta State that even the police can not enter (so 4get thugs. every Street get im own mad people. every family has someone that is ready to die for his/her family whichever way u want it).
And lastly, Ogboru can not win 80% in Urhobo land; highest 60% which won't still be enough to defeat Okowa.
So how can pdp be defeated
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. by garfield1: 9:56pm On Mar 31, 2019
Owologbo:

he was popular B4 but, not anymore.
I agree.after 2011 polls,his popularity waned

1 Like

Re: Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. by garfield1: 9:59pm On Mar 31, 2019
trinity11:

Ogboru made a very big mistake trusting Omo agege to also use federal might to take care of the security aspect. Ogboru's support base made omo agege won his senate seat in 2015 so he was expecting omo agege to use federal might to return the favour, since he is closer to buhari and APC at the national level.

Ogboru cannot patronize thugs, he is a gent and not the violence type, the unfortunate part is that such gentlemen has no place in Nigerian politics today.
Ogboru time has passed,they should try emerhor
Re: Appeal Court Sacks Omo-Agege, others. by Owologbo(m): 9:36am On Apr 01, 2019
garfield1:

So how can pdp be defeated
PDP is the only party that can defeat itself in Delta State; once they themselves move against the PDP rotation formula, dat will be the begining of their down fall.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Orders IG Adamu To Hand Over / Obidients Raise 2 Million Naira in 3 hours To Release Chude / NDDC: Kemebradikumo Pondei Walks Out On Reps

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.