Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,796 members, 7,817,297 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:48 AM

See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos (54982 Views)

How Ambode Is Fixing The Roads In Lagos (PHOTOS) / Opinion: Ambode Is Only Left With His Wife By Muhammad Malumfashi / Aso Rock Insists Ambode Is Lagos APC Candidate Against Tinubu's Choice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by Twizzy30(m): 3:26am On Mar 30, 2019
King44:
u go talk say na pension we pop man or ur monsi never collect dey vex u abeg talk true d man try
bro you should think deeply before quoting me next time. I'm sure you know nothing about Lagos state bursaries and scholarships scheme.
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by lawbabs: 5:39am On Mar 30, 2019
kernel001:

Please use your brain. Don't follow others to condemn an innocent man, just because he failed out with his political godfather.

He didnt fall out with Tinubu...

He did many wrong things than right... He restored lawlessness, he sacked functional institutions, damage government-party relationship but was ever loyal to Tinubu. You think Tinubu hates Ambode? No he doesn't. He only listened to party members, who said they don't want a proud man as their candidate again...

1 Like

Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by dazzlingd(m): 6:36am On Mar 30, 2019
kennykg:
Mr abandon project can't wait for may 29 for sanity to be restored.

The guy has too many uncompleted project, his performance is average

1 Like

Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by tushqueen(f): 7:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Till now, I'm still in wonders as to what happened on tuesday morning, therewas so much traffic on that road, i had to take an alternative route to my office
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by kennykg(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2019
It's below average, his the worst Lagos will ever have

dazzlingd:

The guy has too many uncompleted project, his performance is average
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by omoiyalayi(m): 8:45am On Mar 30, 2019
I hope the guy will not go to jail after he hand over because they might probe him and as a typical 9ja politician they will definitely find dirt on him

No nigeria politician is clean or holy

I hope he survive it sha

He did same to fashola it was God and Buhari that saved him & I don't think he (ambode) is that close to buahri this time around
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by zoedew: 9:07am On Mar 30, 2019
Racoon:
I personally give it to Gov Ambode anytime in Lagos but how Lagos APC turned against this man will remain a mystery in time to come sad

His wife who desecrated a place of worship was his albatross! Vindictiveness was his downside! #notamystery
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by Yunus2012(m): 11:20am On Mar 30, 2019
izzou:
grin

I really liked Ambode. He focused on transportation mostly during his first tenure(Maybe that's why people Disney see his effort)

God bless you Ambode. I'm a fan

If his focus on transport sector was successfully everyone would have "seen" it. pothole all over is what we see.
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by SweetJoystick(m): 1:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
olas24u:

You are not better , because your values are different from my own values.

Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by ebuclassic18(m): 10:33am On Apr 02, 2019
But y was he removed
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by Ikinternational: 1:52pm On Apr 02, 2019
olas24u:

You are just an idiot,Lagos has a master plan ,stop typing rubbish .Go back to igboland

Igbo diik you will never get. Continue to cry
Igbos have done nothing for Lagos abi
I'm convinced some of you people even dream in igbo
Nonsense woman. Your kitchen is calling
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by Ikinternational: 2:15pm On Apr 02, 2019
1000angstroms:

Am an igbo and I stay in abia, the way these abia people lick abia PDP owned t. A. Orji and son ikuku is alarming, the useless governor owes salary and pensions in quantum but still they still vote for those who suffer them. Go to ABA and you'll cry for abia state and their problems.

LOOK AT YOU The guy is using Abia to play tribal politics out of nowhere but you think you're having a rational conversation. See how they like your comment?

Any criticism of Lagos is seen as you're criticizing yorubas. N you MUST be igbo. Haven't you been on nairaland long enough to understand?

N here you are thinking you're bringing unbiased viewpoint. The discussion was about Lagos. But somebody had to make sure the thread derailed asap. They enjoyed seeing you kick your own. Very few rational humans left on this board. Beware
Re: See The Road Ambode Is Building At Airport Road, And How They Fared - Photos by 1000angstroms(m): 5:40pm On Apr 02, 2019
Ikinternational:

LOOK AT YOU The guy is using Abia to play tribal politics out of nowhere but you think you're having a rational conversation. See how they like your comment?

Any criticism of Lagos is seen as you're criticizing yorubas. N you MUST be igbo. Haven't you been on nairaland long enough to understand?

N here you are thinking you're bringing unbiased viewpoint. The discussion was about Lagos. But somebody had to make sure the thread derailed asap. They enjoyed seeing you kick your own. Very few rational humans left on this board. Beware
k

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Amina Zakari Acting INEC Chairman (photo) / FG Flies ISIS Fighters’ Family Members In Libya, Others To Nigeria / Press Conference: Ambode Addresses Lagosians At 2:30pm (Live Updates)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.