Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,235 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:09 PM

Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial (64610 Views)

Shade Ladipo Reveals Why She Doesn't Want To Have Children(vid) / Shade Ladipo: 'Burnaboy Is The Most Unprofessional Artiste' / Shade Ladipo To Modele Fatoyinbo: ''Your Husband Will Rape Your Daughter'' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by kamez(m): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
seriously who still dey watch silverbird..

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by tribalistseun: 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
You mean this kind of slutt works at silverbird?

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by mylove4God(f): 8:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't even know her
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Talknochip(m): 8:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hope she will learn now how to slow down her mouth... She is too loud and annoying in her presentations.. I watched an episode of 'Trending' on STV two or three days ago and u need to see how she was throwing shades anyhow on Blackface.

5 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by computer0810(m): 8:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
I really cannot remember d last time I watch STV

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by PapaAdanna: 8:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
Y am I not surprised
Her controversy on TV smells to high heavens
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by PureMe01: 8:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Baawaa:
When one door is close another one will open
yes! her door closed for someone else's to open

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by bluefilm: 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
I hope she's not one of these nonsense feminists we see here and there who think they've got some opinion and they must air it.

What am I even saying...?

Of course, she looks like one of them.

Fools.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by slydog(m): 8:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
But when you tell your former employer Bleep you, how do you get a shot @ another gig?

7 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by ibietela2(m): 8:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
Hmajeed:
Who knows her and what she do?

What does she talk about?

Life?
Money?
Eternal success?

Would like to know as well

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by LazyGold(m): 8:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
Where is Silver Bird? Hmm
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by pweshboi(m): 8:43pm On Mar 29, 2019
Odion2000:
[color=#770077][/color] see post below
Stop this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by khcode(m): 8:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
shocked
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Zombicmodz: 8:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Emotional, partisan, and liberal hacks have taken over journalism in the country. They claim they are journalists who fight for truth and equality but you and I know that they are fake.

Good riddance to a sponge who will only lather the soap that will hurt your eyes. Congratulations to Siverbird Group. You don't put a squirrel in your pocket else it will dig a hole into your pants.

Richdad

LOL ! I poured my drink on my trousers reading this..

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by masseratti: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
biggerboyc:
Abeg who still dey watch silifa bed
lolz at Silifa bed
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by IjebuWarrior: 8:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Who's she please?
One of the cleaners who's always arguing that the cleaning liquid given to her doesn't have a good fragrance? Or that her boss should walk on the dark tile in order not to stain the white tiles she already cleaned?
Like seriously one cleaner in my office told me that one morning I swear. Funny thing was that the dark tiles are close to the railings on the staircase. She was, "Sir, can you please walk on the dark tiles to your office? I just mopped the stairs". I was like... Wtf!

My Office, My car, My house, My blah, blah, blah! It's just instilled in the blood and DNA of the average Nigerian with the delusions of being successful. angry

Typical IGNORANT arrogant Nigerian! And you wonder why Nigeria is backward! FOOL! angry

Thunder fire you for berating the innocent hardworking cleaner! angry

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Aystarz: 8:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
martineverest:
don't worry TVC will employ her...STV is dead already

Nah! TVC doesn't do controversial primadonnas

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by crazygod(m): 9:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
I really don't blame silverbird but NBC with their strict fines on views and comments that might be antagonistic to the present administration. When NBC fines any station, its the station that pays not staff.
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by enemyofprogress: 9:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Gforce2019:
She don forget say no be her papa get silverbird...she dey misbehave on air...

Dem don send am back to labour market....

Happy sacking.....long time in labour market..
which labour market?na her type some media organizations dey look for sef
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by NUJABEZ: 9:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Who's she please?
One of the cleaners who's always arguing that the cleaning liquid given to her doesn't have a good fragrance? Or that her boss should walk on the dark tile in order not to stain the white tiles she already cleaned?
Like seriously one cleaner in my office told me that one morning I swear. Funny thing was that the dark tiles are close to the railings on the staircase. She was, "Sir, can you please walk on the dark tiles to your office? I just mopped the stairs". I was like... Wtf!

You need to respect people's work, and they were right to demand respect for their work.

3 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by JBoss25(m): 9:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
mytime24:
Back to labour market embarassed
why are you sad for her, she's making crazy amount of money
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by xcelentattitude(m): 9:20pm On Mar 29, 2019
It's tragic to be dumb, and it's a tragedy to be stupid, but it is a curse to be both.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by JBoss25(m): 9:21pm On Mar 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Emotional, partisan, and liberal hacks have taken over journalism in the country. They claim they are journalists who fight for truth and equality but you and I know that they are fake.

Good riddance to a sponge who will only lather the soap that will hurt your eyes. Congratulations to Siverbird Group. You don't put a squirrel in your pocket else it will dig a hole into your pants.

Richdad
smart guy
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
Richdad50:
shocked

Richdad
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by xcelentattitude(m): 9:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
Who ever the hell she is, she ain't controversial or her controversiality dey learn work. When we see controversial people who know dem. OP GBE thread e!

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Nobody: 9:45pm On Mar 29, 2019
Good thing that they whooped her ass. Imagine a broadcaster using vulgar language and hashtagging them.
No other station will touch her with a pole.

4 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by dominique(f): 9:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
The real shocker here is that some people actually still watched silverbird tv. I was watching one of their news shows one morning and I couldn't even watch more than 5 minutes before switching channels. Terrible picture quality, gloomy presenters. It was weeks later that I saw that OAP's rant about how poorly paid those presenters are and specifically mentioned STV as one of channels that doesn't pay staff well. That channel is now a far cry from what it used to be in the mid 2000s when it first launched.

2 Likes

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by ikorodureporta: 9:48pm On Mar 29, 2019
Used to hear her on smooth 98.1 with Mezino...na wen she enta silverbird
Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Seunpaul01(m): 10:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
If we check well now she no get husband. Ppl like her hardly find one these days.

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Blacksavage: 10:10pm On Mar 29, 2019
ikdaddy01:
Who is she?
Queen of controversial

1 Like

Re: Shade Ladipo Sacked By Silverbird Today For Being Controversial by Lentilize: 10:14pm On Mar 29, 2019
BrainSanitizer:
Who's she please?
if everybody continues to walk on the dark tiles, and the white ones remain sparkling cleanh No more job for HER! I just know for sure: it was a FEMALE cleaner: They're always rude!

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Am Prettier That "MUNACHI ABII" / Funmi Awelewa ‘Tattoos’ Cristiano Ronaldo On Her Thigh (Photos, Video) / "Bring Your Boobs Closer"- Fans To Emma Nyra After Sharing This Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.