Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,240 members, 7,953,910 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

What's The Biggest Challenge For New Businesses Entering The Export Market? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What's The Biggest Challenge For New Businesses Entering The Export Market? (178 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Reacts To Elon Musk's Challenge For MMA Fight / Be Part Of Nigeria's Lucrative Multi-million Naira Foodstuff Export Market / Lady Removes Her Slippers At Diamond Bank In Abia Before Entering Inside (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What's The Biggest Challenge For New Businesses Entering The Export Market? by Eudes(m): 6:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
First I wish to use this opportunity to thank all those that oblige themselves to attend to other people's need in this forum. My prayer for you all this day is that your kindness towards others will never go unrewarded.

Please, I pray you all to contribute in any way you think you can. I'm a Corper who has vowed never to join the cooperate world after service, and I'm working towards actualizing that vision. I strongly believe that with you all on my side I can achieve the goal.

I have come today to ask for your guide on the export market. I wish to develop a business that will focus on the exportation of our local products. Please my question is this?

What is the greatest challenge for NEW BUSINESSES entering the export market?

(1) (Reply)

Do You Need A Website Design, Social Media Marketing And SEO? / FIRS, CBN To Track VAT Paid By Foreign Entities / Nigerian Breweries Profit Declines By 21.3% In Q1 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.