Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,275 members, 7,839,374 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:53 PM

Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha (766 Views)

Temi Otedola: Mr Eazi Was Rude To Me When We First Met (Video) / Ezzy Of Planet TV Slams Tekno For Being Rude, Says "Wizkid's Manager Was Right" / Uganda Lady Calls Out Her Boyfriend Who Left Her To See Wizkid At The Airport (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha by princeemmma(m): 6:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
An unknown lady Lady calls out an instagram vendor, for being 'rude' to her ,via their whatsapp conversations

see conversation below:

Re: Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha by sinaj(f): 6:24pm On Mar 29, 2019
Na wa o!
The lady would have bought another bag if the vendor wasnt rude.
I doubt if she even owns the business, She might just be a sales rep. that is been owed salary lipsrsealed
Re: Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha by decatalyst(m): 6:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
Sitting here and sipping my white train vodka cuz....

...really, it doesn't concern me!

Re: Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha by Nickijoy(f): 7:19pm On Mar 29, 2019
So rude!!! even talking about emotions and asking her to sort herself out.... unacceptable!!
Re: Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha by Okayng: 7:25pm On Mar 29, 2019
Inside life
Re: Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha by derrydinny: 10:16pm On Mar 29, 2019
what is rude here? you want her to pet you or what?
Re: Lady Calls Out An Instagram Vendor, For Being Rude To Her Via Whatsapp Cha by dirtycoin(m): 5:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Same way one member here who advertises dogs for sale was rude to me when I requested for details of the puppy I wished to buy.

Such persons have a lot to learn on communication skills and customer relations.

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Lady Thanks God For Saving Her Brother In Massive Car Crash(pics) / Yoruba Men Will Make You Question Your Sanity – Nigerian Lady Says / Nigerian Man Gets Down On One Knee To Propose To Boyfriend (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.