Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,597 members, 7,812,956 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:38 PM

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos (71619 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Deji63: 2:09am On Mar 30, 2019
For those who foolishly lose their lives to poltics...lesson learnt.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Anambrapikin(m): 3:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Some of these guys who are killing themselves over these politicians have not lived in Abuja, because if they have they will know that these politicians are all the same. They come to the media and divide Nigerians against themselves and goes behind the scene to share our collective wealth.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 3:59am On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Under the authority of my office as Eze Ndigbo worldwide....all yeebows dead or alive....

I pronounce Mazi Olubukola Saraki Okoromadunmadun as the Life President of Biafuro.

As you can see there are plenty of asslickers queueing up for his rectum grin
You will be one of the first to enjoy the benefits of the crooked Nigeria you are promoting. In the name of Jesus!
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by rex444(m): 4:18am On Mar 30, 2019
Baselm:

Of course, he can be president of Biafra but in Nigeria he can't even be a councillor again.
ok
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Lagusta(m): 7:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Baselm:

Ilorin is not as bad as u paint it, I dislike Saraki but Ive been in Ilorin for years, just that the state's growth is not as expected due to Saraki's greed, but its not as terrible as you paint it, I've been to other states too.

Sir, ilorin is a mess...

Go to the core ilorin towns and not the "flower garden" or GRA in ilorin, you'll see what i'm talking about...

The roads are bad, education is a mess, poverty is at its peak...Yes, saraki literally enriched himself at the detriment of the populace

i have stayed in ilorin for 9yrs, a whole state capital cant even boast of the middle class, their wages are one of the poorest in nigeria...

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by kokoboy4life(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Lagusta:

Sir, ilorin is a mess...

Go to the core ilorin towns and not the "flower garden" or GRA in ilorin, you'll see what i'm talking about...

The roads are bad, education is a mess, poverty is at its peak...Yes, saraki literally enriched himself at the detriment of the populace

i have stayed in ilorin for 9yrs, a whole state capital cant even boast of the middle class, their wages are one of the poorest in nigeria...

Same situation is happening in Lagos State, Tinubu greed keeps the state backward
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Guruindahouse(m): 8:10am On Mar 30, 2019
Thanks. You are the King of all Igbos both living at their potorpotor regions and those abroad indeed.

The Swines are just chest beaters. Awon omo ale jatijati. Hatred as a result of jealousy and envy for sophisticated Yoruba race will terminate their useless lives miserable.

Yorubas are rock stars.
KingOfAllIgbos:
Under the authority of my office as Eze Ndigbo worldwide....all yeebows dead or alive....

I pronounce Mazi Olubukola Saraki Okoromadunmadun as the Life President of Biafuro.

As you can see there are plenty of asslickers queueing up for his rectum grin
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by 2uung(m): 9:22am On Mar 30, 2019
TheGiftedOne:
...and some irrelevant lazy youths be killing themselves on their behalf. Smh...
gullible you, so to u fell for this facade
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 9:24am On Mar 30, 2019
Henri8:

Henri8 to his father:

Fool. You think anyone has time for foolery?

Yeah. But your ma has time to suck and swallow grin

E pain am! tongue
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by zoedew: 9:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Now we know who indeed is “a mere Commissioner”. #discretionpreserves
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 1:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
hopexter:

Another mannerless online begger. With your irrelevant and unwanted mention. undecided
Chief Wailer
Wailing continues Till 2023.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by unikwa: 9:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lagusta:

Sir, ilorin is a mess...

Ilorin roads are indeed very bad. I wonder if Saraki has ever bothered to visit internal places in Ilorin.
I hope the new leaders will do a better job.
The past leaders did not care at all about developing Ilorin roads.

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Lagusta(m): 2:01am On Apr 01, 2019
kokoboy4life:

Same situation is happening in Lagos State, Tinubu greed keeps the state backward

Lagos has a bubbling middle class that is keeping Lagos "as is", that's why Lagos is surviving...

Ilorin has NO middle class whatsoever, in fact, 95% of Emirates are very poor, illiterate, ignorant, dependent on big politicians for Amala and Ewedu, and are so weak to stand up for themselves ..

I am actually happy for them, Saraki needs to go

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by zoedew: 11:09am On Apr 02, 2019
NwaNimo1:
Mere commissioner......and Mr Nobody.

The discerning now know as between Osinbajo and Saraki who is Mr. Nobody. He who laughs last laughs the best! The discerning knows who as between the two is having the last and the best of laughter here!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey / Aisha Buhari Stops Oshiomhole From Entering President Buhari's House / 'Buhari Must Go' Protest In Benin Holds On June 12 (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.