Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:04 AM

Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos (71625 Views)

Fayose Visits Saraki And Ekweremadu In Abuja After Security Siege. Photos / Atiku Reacts To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences / Nigerians React To The Siege Laid On Saraki And Ekweremadu's Residences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by freemanbubble: 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2019
Okay
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Truthbites: 10:26pm On Mar 29, 2019
Oloye for life!
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by raynobz: 10:27pm On Mar 29, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
tongue tongue tongue
Bla... Bla..
tongue
its actually baa baa black sheep. Did u skip nursery school

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by marosmart(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
midolian:
I used to feel terrible whenever I see this Saraki laughing but now, not anymore. This is because I know the laugh is as fake as Atiku's tears when he visited the Ndigbos.

The defeat he got in Kwara is enough to give him a lifetime sorrow.

I wish him long life to witness the growth and development we ve been yearning for in Kwara as the government of Abdulrazak Abdulrahman takes charge..
The only thing their government do is to blame the previous government
Don't expect much
Expectations hurts
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by kakale1: 10:29pm On Mar 29, 2019
jo2222:
saraki:what of akpabio
Osibanjo:he dey quarrel with pastors for d last election,he go do majority senator for akwa ibom by may
saraki:what of okorocha
Osibanjo: ohhh ibebeberism ?
dariya ba sabo ba smileycool
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by sonature1: 10:30pm On Mar 29, 2019
Timekeeper:
Can my Igbo brothers see this

Leave the Igbos out of your madness!
This topic has nothing to do with us!

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Uniportadmision: 10:31pm On Mar 29, 2019
This guy is so unpredictable, maybe he uses a cunning conning gorilla spec
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by frowland(m): 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
When they want to deceive us they wear agbada.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Timekeeper: 10:36pm On Mar 29, 2019
sonature1:

See this one identifying himself with Igbo.. This Kogi igbira boy.. Go sleep jare
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by cozy1993: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
politicians sha.... Na only God go help us from their hand
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by hopexter(m): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2019
I'm I the only one seeing Bukola's fake smile

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Rdaywhunmee(m): 10:54pm On Mar 29, 2019
For your home Tutorial Services
Contact 08133054516
Both primary and secondary school students.

Majors in Mathematics and Further mathematics
Minor Chemistry Physics

A trial will convince you.
Abuja n environs
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by ProudDick: 11:02pm On Mar 29, 2019
sonature1:

Then what are you doing on this thread? Are you even a Nigerian?

2 Likes

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:03pm On Mar 29, 2019
Devilhimself:
I can never stop loving this saraki
what a gentleman couple with handsome
... together with otoge stigma.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:04pm On Mar 29, 2019
hopexter:
I'm I the only one seeing Bukola's fake smile
... So called zombies too did.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:05pm On Mar 29, 2019
Truthbites:
Oloye for life!
In the Kingdom of OTOOGE
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by gaskiyamagana: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
JasonScoolari:
He's laughing at how ridiculous Osibanjo looks in that gown.

God bless Bukky Saraki.
Sharap!
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Dino98: 11:08pm On Mar 29, 2019
Devilhimself:
I can never stop loving this saraki
what a gentleman couple with handsome

He is a great man....he deserves our respect.

Not Ameachi and Akpabio....or all those yes sir, yes sir people.

Difference is clear....He was brought up well and is a UK trained Doctor...not Ameachi that went to college of Arts and Science Rumuola, from there to UST...That's why all the money Ameachi has made, could not take that area boy life out.

Like Reno said APC is just tolerating Ameach...he is a nuisance.

I'ld rather be a Saraki than an Ameachi or Akpabio.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Lagusta(m): 11:13pm On Mar 29, 2019
temmypotter:
Saraki my man

In all fairness and with no iota of prejudice or partisanship, The gentlemen up there would make an amazing pair in directing the affairs of this nation, second only to Atiku/Obi . Replace the "Buhari" variable and see Nigeria thrive

Gentlemen of the Press, I present to you

Saraki/Osinbanjo 20__
JasonScoolari:
He's laughing at how ridiculous Osibanjo looks in that gown.

God bless Bukky Saraki.

All of you, and the others praising this criminal like a "god" of sorts, don't know how evil this goon is...

And that's because you all haven't travelled to kwara state to see how terribly underdeveloped the place is...

When you get to ilorin, see things for yourself, then come back here to talk...

Someone was even saying he and osibanjo would make a great pair!! i laugh!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by hopexter(m): 11:23pm On Mar 29, 2019
gaskiyamagana:

... So called zombies too did.

Another mannerless online begger. With your irrelevant and unwanted mention. undecided
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by slimfit1(m): 11:32pm On Mar 29, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Is this not the same man he called mere commissioner four years ago ?

Now a mere Vice President
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by bionixs: 11:38pm On Mar 29, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Under the authority of my office as Eze Ndigbo worldwide....all yeebows dead or alive....

I pronounce Mazi Olubukola Saraki Okoromadunmadun as the Life President of Biafuro.

As you can see there are plenty of asslickers queueing up for his rectum grin
dumb
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:39pm On Mar 29, 2019
bionixs:
bionixs has a dumb father

K
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Oshotse21(m): 11:47pm On Mar 29, 2019
A medical Doctor Who studied abraod came back to govern Kwara for 8 years and then became a senator president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Hate him or like the man get mouth

1 Like

Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by ChiefSweetus: 11:51pm On Mar 29, 2019
Mere commissioner angry
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by SaintM90(m): 11:55pm On Mar 29, 2019
Some BMC will not stop amazing me!
Saraki.... 8yrs as a governor
Saraki..... 8yrs as a senator and against all odds the president of the senate and idiots who can't afford 30k monthly are having erection on his case... Una real daddies
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 11:59pm On Mar 29, 2019
raynobz:
its actually baa baa black sheep. Did u skip nursery school
Bla,bla,black sheep tongue
Na you know.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Henri8: 12:11am On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
Under the authority of my office as Eze Ndigbo worldwide....all yeebows dead or alive....

I pronounce Mazi Olubukola Saraki Okoromadunmadun as the Life President of Biafuro.

As you can see there are plenty of asslickers queueing up for his rectum grin
Fool. You think anyone has time for foolery?
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Baselm: 12:25am On Mar 30, 2019
rex444:
If only that guy can be our dear country's president......my role model anyday anytime

Of course, he can be president of Biafra but in Nigeria he can't even be a councillor again.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Baselm: 12:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Lagusta:

All of you, and the others praising this criminal like a "god" of sorts, don't know how evil this goon is...

And that's because you all haven't travelled to kwara state to see how terribly underdeveloped the place is...

When you get to ilorin, see things for yourself, then come back here to talk...

Someone was even saying he and osibanjo would make a great pair!! i laugh!!! grin grin grin

Ilorin is not as bad as u paint it, I dislike Saraki but Ive been in Ilorin for years, just that the state's growth is not as expected due to Saraki's greed, but its not as terrible as you paint it, I've been to other states too.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by paito: 1:00am On Mar 30, 2019
midolian:
I used to feel terrible whenever I see this Saraki laughing but now, not anymore. This is because I know the laugh is as fake as Atiku's tears when he visited the Ndigbos.

The defeat he got in Kwara is enough to give him a lifetime sorrow.

I wish him long life to witness the growth and development we ve been yearning for in Kwara as the government of Abdulrazak Abdulrahman takes charge..
Economically Kwara citizens make mistake the new oncoming senator will just be saying nay and yes he can never be a principal.all the allocation given to sarai mean slots in every agency.just let him give you his card and personally endorsed and pls assist the bearer in police immigration e.t.c.
Re: Bukola Saraki And Osinbajo Laugh Hard At Body Of Benchers Event In Abuja. Photos by Nobody: 2:06am On Mar 30, 2019
Gossiplover:
Vice president, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo and outgoing senate president, Bukola Saraki pictured today at Body of Benchers Event in Abuja. The House of Reps speaker, Yakubu Dogara and other dignitaries were also present.

the police at the background of the first pics looks like Raymond dokpesi

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

INEC Postpones Governorship Elections By One Week / PDP Suspends National Chairman, Ayu, With Immediate Effect / India, Israel, Nigeria Are Trump’s Strongholds - Survey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.