Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' (40815 Views)

Man Hails Davido As He Spots Him Cruising In His Lamborghini Inside Traffic / Davido Celebrates As His Lamborghini Arrives / 'Chioma Breaks Up With Davido' - Kemi Olunloyo Says Pray For Davido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by MrCover: 7:58am On Mar 16, 2022
Singer Davido has taken to his Twitter handle to ask Nigerians to pray for Nigeria.

While lamenting about the huge amount he paid to clear his Lamborghini, Davido wrote;

U don't even wanna know how much I just payed to clear my lambo... Pray for nigeria ... Jesus

https://mobile.twitter.com/davido/status/1503897929714737153

Davido bought the luxury ride as a Christmas present for himself last December.

10 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Alusiizizi(m): 8:02am On Mar 16, 2022
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

64 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by We4all: 8:03am On Mar 16, 2022
Actually, we don’t wanna know cos we might develop high blood pressure.

35 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Zonefree(m): 8:09am On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:
You paid what? You mean the money that you begged from people online. Be more precise in your words.
If e easy beg your own na, abi you don't have people online ni undecided

388 Likes 32 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by psucc(m): 8:20am On Mar 16, 2022
No amount of prayers can save Nigeria. It was has already gone beyond the repairs

69 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by MrCover: 8:31am On Mar 16, 2022
psucc:
No amount of prayers can save Nigeria. I'm has already gone beyond the repairs

See More Photos Via www.. com
Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by MonkeyMods(m): 8:40am On Mar 16, 2022
Na you wan drive lambo na

57 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by iamyemiakins(m): 10:01am On Mar 16, 2022
Nonsense tweet!

He's closer to the people ruining Nigeria than the masses are, the masses keeps praying while the polithiefcians keeps looting and ruining the country. Tomorrow now, we go see am dey chill with the same polithiefcians.

Na you wan drive Lambo, the average Nigerian no drive pass Toyota.

139 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:39am On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

Oh, and here is some rap that Davido can put in his next album, a little help from me to boost his ailing career.

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

After this stage na witchcraft shey u know

170 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Alusiizizi(m): 10:45am On Mar 16, 2022
fuckingAyaya:
After this stage na witchcraft shey u know

Hey I'm just trying to help Davido to jig up his music career so that he can actually make more money to buy all those things that he says he wants instead of resorting to e-begging.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by EdgarBounce(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
What poverty? Is he a government official? Did he steal his money? He worked hard for his money bro, so he has the right to display and do whatever he likes with it.

The way you are reasoning you won’t allow poverty to leave you alone o

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by handsomeyinka(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
.May God help us.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by dryakson(m): 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
This is the reason I like Wizkid more.
Dude is humble.
David talk too much

54 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by tammie24: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
Na you go buy lambo

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by BigDawsNet: 11:59am On Mar 16, 2022
When you pray for Nigeria
Nigeria will get better and economy will boom

Now the chop money chop money insect in our government will bring Ghana must go sack to pack the benefits for themselves and generation...

Then with the results...Nigeria will find himself back to square one

So why pray?
It's a waste of time

1 Like

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Snecec: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Useless spoilt brat

ScotMisile:
Unsoilt brat... well-done
Thank you

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by handsomeyinka(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Come make i borrow you brain.

Dont be an enemy of progress if you really wanna succeed in life.

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by tammie24: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Yen yen yen

3 Likes

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by posty56: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
davido like clout eh, well it's good for his brand

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Oscillator: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
Attention seeker! God bless some people with fame and wealth.

But they are never satisfied. They still pursue clout and attention like a new prostitute in the curbs!

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by LeoDeKing: 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
[s]
Alusiizizi:
E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say
chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.
[/s]
He added 50m to the grand total and gave everything to orphanages.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by xpressionx(m): 12:00pm On Mar 16, 2022
While we are praying some mad nairaland boys are still planning to do same thing they did to Nigerns with Buhari with Tinubu

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Lanretoye(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

if u registered in 2013,means you are not a kid...im kindof dissapointed in this your comment .

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by wallaze(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
Alusiizizi:

E-Begger 4 real.
I dey dream of big lambo
No moni for bank o
Man piikin wan formulate
Make ashi con congregate
Na im I reason say

chorus
E-Begger 4 real
Broke nigga de feel
Formulate am by force
Big boy na must.

Mtchew

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Pays Huge Amount To Clear His Lamborghini, Says 'Pray For Nigeria' by Ezedon(m): 12:01pm On Mar 16, 2022
We have prayed alot, we need to act,
We only see all these useless politicians during campaign, after election, they will embarrass you in their offices, it's better to wait for them now on the street during campaign and stone them, afterall Tinubu said during their campaign in 2015, that we should stone them if they didn't perform after 2 years

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Stephanie Okereke And Husband At The 2016 AMVCA / Chris Attoh And Damilola Adegbite Are Divorced. Chris Opens Up (Details) / Ada Ameh: I Gave Birth To My Daughter At 13+, I Was Influenced By My Peers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.