Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,701 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is (888 Views)

Unizik And Unn / Between Unizik And Anambra State University Which Is A Better Choice / Between Unizik And UNN, Which Is A Better Place To Study Pharmacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 29, 2019
Well I'm yet to write jamb and I want to know how the place is, the departments and the environment
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Japsylee: 9:07pm On Mar 29, 2019
Nigg3369:
Well I'm yet to write jamb and I want to know how the place is, the departments and the environment
How old are u lil bro? NAIRALAND AINT FOR KIDS

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 9:18pm On Mar 29, 2019
Japsylee:

How old are u lil bro? NAIRALAND AINT FOR KIDS

I may be a kid but I've had more pu**ies than you
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by shollish(m): 7:30am On Mar 30, 2019
haha..
Nigg3369:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 9:30am On Mar 30, 2019
shollish:
haha... this just confirmed you are one
anyway, Unizik is great

How great
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Japsylee: 9:19am On Mar 31, 2019
Nigg3369:

Wow. Take a bow bro u r a legend of fornication..... Like your brain is younger than your small age.....lol
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 9:27am On Mar 31, 2019
Japsylee:

Wow. Take a bow bro u r a legend of fornication..... Like your brain is younger than your small age.....lol

I just came asking bout Unizik and he called me a child I'm 19
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 9:45am On Mar 31, 2019
Nigg3369:

You are an adult

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Japsylee: 9:57am On Mar 31, 2019
Nigg3369:

Hey bro... this is nairaland and banter is what we do here 80percent of the time... lol
Wish u all the best in unizik......no join cult or colobi any cultist babe....o
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 10:03am On Mar 31, 2019
Japsylee:

Hey bro... this is nairaland and banter is what we do here 80percent of the time... lol
Wish u all the best in unizik......no join cult or colobi any cultist babe....o

Me go near cultist babe I dey mad
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Japsylee: 6:06pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigg3369:

Me go near cultist babe I dey mad
U fit no sabi naaa......
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Raylight2(m): 6:26pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigg3369:

this is incredible! y will one explain his level of maturity by this? nawaoooo
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 6:35pm On Mar 31, 2019
Raylight2:
this is incredible! y will one explain his level of maturity by this? nawaoooo

I was thinking when I posted this
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Raylight2(m): 6:42pm On Mar 31, 2019
Nigg3369:

I was thinking when I posted this
I'm sure you omitted 'not' between 'was' and 'thinking' please correct it.
Re: I'm Going To Unizik And I Want To Know How Great The Environment Is by Nobody: 6:45pm On Mar 31, 2019
Raylight2:
I'm sure you omitted 'not' between 'was' and 'thinking' please correct it.

I wasn't thinking when I posted this, thank you for correcting me

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Chadron State College Tuition And Fees / Opportunity Funds USA Interview Invites / Share Any beating Experience With Your Wicked school Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.