Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,251 members, 7,953,939 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:24 AM

Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp (46942 Views)

Cherry Entafield Shows Her New Tattoo By Going Topless, Blasted By Nigerians / Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Damzy007: 12:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
BlackfireX:
Abeg abeg abeg ....

This rubbish must not make FP...

Or else....

See ur prophecy
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by ednut1(m): 12:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Diff complexions
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Forreellinc: 1:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by makinson2865: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
WIth all distractions outside school learning such as oloism, nude,partying and rap tin , she still succeeded in her chosen discipline.she must be a brilliant student.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Satan66:
I would love to Fvck her anus

1 Like

Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by yarimo(m): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Amarabae:
Which university graduated this one?
federal university of science and technology Sambisa Forest

1 Like

Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by AkupeMBANO(f): 1:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
you mean the olosho Doc
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Kingzra1(m): 1:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
amaniro:
I want to be a patient forever in your custody!!
may God grant u ur wish amen
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Basic123: 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
OyiboOyibo:
She finished from UI....na wa ooooo,na my friend Cherry be this
we were class mate in Ibadan medical school.

I was so surprised!

Anyway,she has always had passion for popularity

1 Like

Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by noisy45(m): 1:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
This type of lady go fit BDSM
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Jossy4luv1(m): 1:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
K
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 1:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
My girl loves sex, my girl na messi on bed, my bae this, my bae that; oga, na for girlfriend or side chick such girl dey good, but if you mumu go marry girl with insatiable sex drive as wife, na then you go understand what it means to jam wetin pass you. Especially all these naive innocent guys who don't know much.
You marry her finish, you become bothered by her extreme drive, you ask your friends for advice. The sharp bad boys among your friends already know her weakness and what to do. Next thing you go to anonymous social media crying and asking for advice, saying you wan drink rat poison.
It will be too late for you then. A word they say his enough for a wise, no man can match the power of a nympho. Be wise now, so that you won't be telling stories that touch the heart later.
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by googi: 1:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef

Yes she is outrageous and may have embarrassed her family. But she is pretty and intelligent.

If she had bleached her skin, you would call her pretty.
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by deltateam: 1:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
That girl has prospects. Watch this video.While you are at it, give me some likes people.

I just hope Don jazzy will add her to his label.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQqFb8nDOSc
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by marvel2011(m): 1:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
Celebrityblog:
She does her breast dance in towel

Watch video HERE
Frustrated medical doctor.
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by deltateam: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Forreellinc:
She no even fine sef
h kiss

She is fine to me. Not just fine but beautiful, hot and sexy.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by jeff1607(m): 1:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
amaniro:
I want to be a patient forever in your custody!!

diabetes where are you?

customer don show
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by deltateam: 1:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
marvel2011:
Frustrated medical doctor.

That babe am seeing isn't frustrated nor does she look so. Take your frustration elsewhere.

1 Like

Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Zombicmodz: 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
noisy45:

Yes, pefect physique.
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ugly bitch
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by enemyofprogress: 2:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
noisy45:
na lie
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by baby124: 2:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
This one is not normal. There is definitely a mental problem going on here. Where are her family members to get her help?
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by ashewoboy(m): 2:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
This babe go sweet to phuck like amarabae.
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Sholaco: 2:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Shior
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by tgmservice: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
temmypotter:
Rapper, doctor, stripper/nudist

One person? Isn't God a wonderful God
and olosho to the mix
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by husbandsnatcha(f): 3:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Satan66:
I would love to Fvck her anus
Jisos helep u
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by RichBoy247: 3:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
i never knew that some doctors also prostitute.
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by sagehacker: 3:28pm On Mar 30, 2019
chai this one patients go suffer ooo
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Nobody: 5:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
This one is a shame to the noble profession. Her licence(if she has any) needs to be rebuked please.
Re: Rapper Cherry Spotted At NYSC Orientation Camp by Estellar: 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Gabson001:

Afonja grin grin
see ur life? She's Igbo

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Seun Kuti Says He Is Responsible For David Hundeyin's Troubles At Oxford Uni / Peter Okoye With His Daughter In Front Of His G-Wagon / Omotola Arives Abuja In A Stretch Limousine (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.