Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,471 members, 7,823,097 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs (56416 Views)

Rapper & Doctor Cherry Entafield Asks Her Fans To Rate Her Boobs. See Reactions / Gifty Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-chest Outfit [PICS/VIDEO] / Efia Odo Bares Her Boobs In Braless Open-Chest Outfit (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by tendingNews: 9:26pm On Mar 15, 2019
Nigerian Female Rapper, Cherry who is fond of shaking her boobs up and down whenever she is doing anything, has come under great criticism.

She couldn't bear the criticisms and had to exchange words with her fans.

Cherry shared a video of her washing her bra while singing "All my bras are ballers".

Her fans cautioned her to stop exposing her cleavage and shaking them up and down.

Engrnoah: "I wonder what you will do when ur breast fall,focus on ur rapping skill than you focus on breast shaking ,lady cherry"

Mer_cee_: "Stop forcing urslf sis,u go make d money one day...stop killing ur self pls...u videos don't make sense,sorry to say dis,buh dats d truth."

Cherry fired back at the fans complaining:

"@mer_cee_ can you get the Bleep out of my page... go and advice yourself"

"@kengoldofficialz get out of my page"

Watch the video that got her blasted and see reactions after the cut....

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/03/rapper-cherry-entafield-fights-with-her.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by tendingNews: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Watch video here

2 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by tendingNews: 9:27pm On Mar 15, 2019
Watch HERE

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Davash222(m): 9:34pm On Mar 15, 2019
Ugly girls always striving to be relevant since 1519.

Recently, fine girls don dey get brain, na all these ugly girls now dey misbehave.

26 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by AdsenseSnow(m): 9:41pm On Mar 15, 2019
grin social media has really ruined all our already senseless Nigerian women angry

Check my signature I need Adsense to buy

12 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Tamarapetty(f): 9:45pm On Mar 15, 2019
See what instagram has turned most girls into.

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Holuseye: 9:56pm On Mar 15, 2019
Women
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by kingxsamz(m): 11:08pm On Mar 15, 2019
cry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Savage57(m): 11:11pm On Mar 15, 2019
Fear girls[quote][
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Omoluabi16(m): 11:16pm On Mar 15, 2019
Her family members must have given up on her case, seeing as there is no one to put her on the right path. She has nice boobs though.
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by iammo(m): 12:03am On Mar 16, 2019
undecided

She can never stop the sexual display, knowing fully well that some mugus are waiting in her DM. Besides didnt the kardashian billion dollar empire start with sex tapes, or are people like romangoddes and cossy not buying benz and building mansions with mugus money showing this same breasts.

If indecent girls like miakhalifa continues to prosper and marry good rich men while the decent ones remain broke... then its hard to advice the younger generation

29 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by EbukaHades10(m): 12:34am On Mar 16, 2019
E pain it

3 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by PenlsCaP: 9:40am On Mar 16, 2019
undecided
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by BlackfireX: 10:21am On Mar 16, 2019
Stop making stupid people relevant.

16 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by meobizy(f): 12:36pm On Mar 16, 2019
She’s built like a stick figure with boobs.
Yuck.

SPACE FOR SALE!
This is not a drill.
You can advertise anything here.
Hold your 80,000 NGN first.
I accept Western Union transfers, bank transfers, airtime equivalent and bitcoin.

2 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by icebird25(m): 2:26pm On Mar 16, 2019
EbukaHades10:
E pain it

Oga abeg which kin English be this. ..e pain it... Are you OK

5 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Nobody: 3:09pm On Mar 16, 2019

An Igbo Proverb says, (translated) "Don't tell an old woman to close her legs because you don't know from where she breathes"

Some call themselves "actresses" and "artistes" but their source of income is some other "businesses".

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by CosmicPhoenix: 3:11pm On Mar 16, 2019
the useless fans attacking her are the same fans that follow her,they will still like and share the video.bloody hypocrites

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by CosmicPhoenix: 3:12pm On Mar 16, 2019
Tamarapetty:
See what instagram has turned most girls into.
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by TroubleMaker47(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
The truth is a bitter pill
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by coolestchris(m): 3:13pm On Mar 16, 2019
haba
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Forreellinc: 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2019
She no even fine sef
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Awesomefred32(m): 3:14pm On Mar 16, 2019

grin grin
as if breast is still a Private Part

3 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by coolestchris(m): 3:16pm On Mar 16, 2019
i see in her, a girl determined to be successful regardless of how she does it..
if you have a problem with her, please ignore her.
I think life is hard enough for Nigerian youths, let's not compound it more for them with unfair criticisms

3 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Oluwasaeon(m): 3:17pm On Mar 16, 2019
So dis one sef get fans. Nawa o

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by noisy45(m): 3:19pm On Mar 16, 2019
So far she is showing her breast I won't criticize her. I love breast grin

2 Likes

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by BABANGBALI: 3:22pm On Mar 16, 2019
One day Olympus go fall and there won't be anything to sell again
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by chuckjonesbaba(m): 3:24pm On Mar 16, 2019
AdsenseSnow:
grin social media has really ruined all our already senseless Nigerian women angry

Check my signature I need Adsense to buy
LOL
Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Ziel20: 3:27pm On Mar 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

An Igbo Proverb says, (translated) "Don't tell an old woman to close her legs because you don't know from where she breathes"

Some call themselves "actresses" and "artistes" but their source of income is some other "businesses".

You Igbos are clowns. �
Wakada proverb is that...? Jeez

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Tupacc: 3:28pm On Mar 16, 2019
Okay. Baba don talk everything way back

1 Like

Re: Singer Cherry Exchanges Words With Fans For Shaking Her Boobs by Ziel20: 3:29pm On Mar 16, 2019
Free the lady joor. We love boobs. The bigger the better. Not the fallen heroes of breasts though.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko All Smiles As They Jet Out Together / Abdulsalam Sanyaolu 'Charles Olumo' Celebrates His 97th Birthday (Photos, Video) / Kemi Afolabi: I Have Been On Sex Break For More Than A Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.