Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,984 members, 7,866,699 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

Cashing Out Tactics _ B37 AND w1N - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Cashing Out Tactics _ B37 AND w1N (424 Views)

Time To Start Cashing Out / Adegoke Adelabu: Super Eagles lack tactics, toying with our emotions / Our Tactics Made Life Difficult For South Africa, Says Nigeria Coach Rohr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cashing Out Tactics _ B37 AND w1N by asfrankasf(m): 10:28pm On Mar 29, 2019
I don't usually do this but I'm gonna do it tonight anyways.
I am a pundta (let's have it that way) who do not know 5% of what football is about but due to say I geh sense no be small I've prolly had more winnings in bets than you who know all the players' names and watch every match. Just briefly I mean really briefly let me share you some tips that have helped my winnings over time.

Before I share my tips it is important to know these:
#Betting can ruin your life and the aftermaths so gamble responsibly
#As tempting as it may seem, do not gamble everyday else you will come out broker than ever I do weekends alone
#Betting could only be a means to an end not an end in itself so have another source of income
#Bet with remainder funds alone
#Dont bet on Tuesdays and Wednesdays as those days seem cursed for gamblers grin
#Greed is gambling's greatest enemy, 2-3odds on a constant can get you something nice.
# Loss is normal, it will come no matter how pro you are, so make sure it doesn't get the best of you
#Single games are baes.

Below I'll be sharing some teams and which option is best to stake on them to have good winnings.

1. Argentina Pro teams do well with under 3.5

2. France and Italian teams play expected results or draw so double chances do well with them.

3. Brazillian teams often do well with draws and under3.5.

4. Japanese teams do well with under 3.5

5. Switzerlanders, Estonia and Netherlands often do well with over1.5 or 2.5

6. Chinese teams do well with ov3.5 and BTS/

7. Nigerian, Ghanaian, Hungarian, Kenyan teams do well with under3.5

I'll update you with more and bigger soon

Note; I spend hours analysing and selecting best picks for a day.

Below are visual proofs of my most recent winnings (plus tonight) engaging my tacts.

1 Like

Re: Cashing Out Tactics _ B37 AND w1N by asfrankasf(m): 1:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Done for today!

1 Like

Re: Cashing Out Tactics _ B37 AND w1N by freemandela44: 1:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Show me way please
Re: Cashing Out Tactics _ B37 AND w1N by asfrankasf(m): 2:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
freemandela44:
Show me way please
Jesus is the way bro buh I'll be dropping sure freebies on this thread

SINGLES/ FREE PICKS AND MAXIBETS

(1) (Reply)

Popular Prophet Reveals Clubs That Will Win Epl, Serie A / Football Wiinning Games Prediction / Champions! Arsenal Women Celebrate As They Won The Women League Tittle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.