Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,520 members, 7,954,972 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:27 PM

CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK (18786 Views)

Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu / Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by NairaMedia: 10:34pm On Mar 29, 2019
Former Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has describe the congratulatory visit of the leaders of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to President Buhari on his re-election as a moment of shame and betrayal.

He wrote:

I love CAN and I have always had the deepest respect for its leadership but this was a moment of shame and betrayal.They will live to regret congratulating a desperate and wicked tyrant that has so much Christian blood on his hands,that has nothing but contempt for the Church...

...that has imprisoned and slaughtered his perceived enemies and that has orchestrated and effected the biggest rigging exercise in the history of our nation. Attempting to encourage and legitimise such a tyrant and giving him a stamp of approval makes absolutely no sense to me.

Source: https://www.mediahelm.com.ng/2019/03/can-leaders-will-regret-congratulating.html

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by ClearFlair: 10:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
FFK pained as usual

115 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by dele31: 10:41pm On Mar 29, 2019
FFK the "chemical " is reacting again!!!

92 Likes 9 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by yarimo(m): 10:53pm On Mar 29, 2019
Is like this mumu FFK think nigerians takes him serious grin grin

97 Likes 10 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Nobody: 10:57pm On Mar 29, 2019
yarimo:
i have no sense .Pls ignore me

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by SEGLIZ: 11:17pm On Mar 29, 2019
majority leader wailers association party nigeria.

52 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Ganiyat72(f): 11:40pm On Mar 29, 2019
Although I am Muslim but it is very wrong for CAN to congratulate buhari who stole Atiku's mandate.

40 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by IamD18: 12:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:
Although I am Muslim but it is very wrong for CAN to congratulate buhari who stole Atiku's mandate.

Please shurrup and go tell your Imans what and who to congratulate.

It is very right for CAN to congratulate the elected president regardless of who the person is.

If not that greedy folks like Fr Mbaka, Adeboye and other clergies are politically sentimental, it would have been more confident for me to tell you that it's very wrong for the church to even support any electoral candidate.

Allah Akbar!

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by NobleAngell(f): 5:01am On Mar 30, 2019
FFK sometimes you make sense, sometimes you don't that's why no one seems to take you seriously. You are nothing more than a clanging bell to them. But i like you for one thing, your loyalty to the opposition has stood the test of time which is a rear virtue to find these days even among our religious leaders.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by aredbros: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2019
NairaMedia:
Former Minister, Femi Fani-Kayode has describe the congratulatory visit of the leaders of Christian Association of Nigeria (CAN) to President Buhari on his re-election as a moment of shame and betrayal.

He wrote: This is Crazy!! - TRAFFIC doesn't get any BETTER than This!
Come claim YOUR 50,000 Free Ad Credits!
YOURS FREEEEEEE! To Claim Your Free Followers Click Here
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by helinues: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2019
FFK is only trying to stay relevant.

FFK and Reno haven't secured new job ever since Jonathan lost in 2015.

I can understand their pains.

Let them wail us more

21 Likes 5 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Nobody: 11:25am On Mar 30, 2019
FFK needs a day job. Useless man who looted as avaition minister. Go just siddon dey spew trash.The killer herdmen were paid by pdp bt e no work. Buhari still won

31 Likes 7 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by CaesarDon(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2019
It beats my imagination how people take this kid in an mans body seriously angry

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Dannyset(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2019
No, you're the one that will starved of looted funds, then die of bitterness, hanger and hate.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Quality20(m): 11:26am On Mar 30, 2019
There is nothing wrong in influential religious leaders visiting or congratulating leaders in political authority. it is only wrong, if they become too close to them, such as happened under oritsejafor . Without d right and peaceful political environment can u even pray, or worship?
So for me, clerics and my Muslim religious leaders shd not get themselves attached to politicians, just advise ,congratulate and be in good terms with them, kowai

5 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by AntiWailer: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol.

This clown again.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Balet: 11:27am On Mar 30, 2019
This guy supposed to be kept out of our society, he could have ment.al proble.m.
Very stup.id individual

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by FocusedDiva(f): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2019
Bad Belle FFK.
Filled with hatred and always looking for the downfall of this goverment.
God pass una! And you will be disappointed soon.

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by bhella10: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2019
Yesterday it was Reno today it's FFK guess who tomorrow will serve on the plate?

4 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2019
shocked shocked shocked

FFK, Chief Exporter of Sperm to Biafra Republic

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Alexis11: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2019
How some persons still manage to take this nuisance serious beats my wildest imagination. cool

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 11:30am On Mar 30, 2019
From his perspective...... But will Zombies agree with him?.....

This is Nigeria

3 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:30am On Mar 30, 2019
yarimo:
Is like this mumu FFK think nigerians takes him serious grin grin

Nigerians don't. Biafrans do. Especially their ladies

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Onigbindemmd: 11:31am On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

Please shurrup and go tell your Imans what and who to congratulate.

It is very right for CAN to congratulate the elected president regardless of who the person is.

If not that greedy folks like Fr Mbaka, Adeboye and other clergies are politically sentimental, it would have been more confident for me to tell you that it's very wrong for the church to even support any electoral candidate.

Allah Akbar!
U are right man

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by babaedge: 11:33am On Mar 30, 2019
This man is just a nuisance and in deep sifia pains.

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by 2blessed01(m): 11:33am On Mar 30, 2019
...NOTED!!!
....Just Waiting 4 DADDY FREEZE To REACT...
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by SaintLucia: 11:34am On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:

So Buhari burgled Atiku's room and stole his manhood? Are u not related to Etinosa?

5 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Image123(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol, prophet FFK the fake. If not that he's so irrelevant in the scheme of things, Buhari supposed to put him in jail/detention throughout for deceiving the gullible. But i guess he doesn't want to waste government prison funds on him.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by afroniger: 11:38am On Mar 30, 2019
FFK has totally lost it. The guy has serious mental issues. No joke.

3 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Sterope(f): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2019
All these Christian blood nonsense undecided

Fulani herdsmen crisis has always been in the news. It did not start when Buhari became the president and admittedly, there are times when the indigents are at fault. However, this issue does not know religion, Muslims and Christians are victims of these crisis.. including Hausa Muslims. Half of the time, these Fulani herdsmen also practice paganism. So if it is about Christian blood, Obasanjo and Jonathan have a lot on their hands too.

However, Buhari is in abetter position to out a stop to these crisis being a Fulani man no one will accuse him of being bias. Given that diplomacy is not his forte and his unwillingness to agree that these people can be dangerous to lives and farms, I doubt his ability to curtail their excesses.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by 15ssDRIVE(m): 11:39am On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked shocked shocked

FFK, Chief Exporter of Sperm to Biafra Republic

Lol....
Those handsome boys don’t look,FFK @ all.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

PDP Blasts Oshiomhole On Committees’ Chairmanship Remark / Battle Rages Over Magu’s Fate As EFCC Chairman / Tambuwal Meets Ortom As PDP Woos Aggrieved Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.