Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,152 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:02 AM

CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK (18710 Views)

Igbos Attack Oba Of Benin For Congratulating President-elect Bola Tinubu / Tinubu Met, Resolved Muslim-Muslim Ticket Crisis With CAN Leaders - Leadership / Junaid Mohammed: Afenifere Leaders Will Be The First To Flee If War Breaks Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by enemyofprogress: 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Bunch of modafokas
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by sunnymaja(m): 11:45am On Mar 30, 2019
SaintLucia:
So Buhari burgled Atiku's room and stole his manhood? Are u not related to Etinosa?

Take or leave it, Atiku can never win Buhari under any party even of Atiku is apc and Buhari pdp. But come to think of it, must ffk talk? CAN is expected to be apolitical and relate with all governments of the day. Abi ffk is not ..... again?

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by pacificom: 11:46am On Mar 30, 2019
Give this pussy lousy FFK a ministerial portfolio, and he will remain mute for the next 4yrs. Nigeria is not a country loved by anyone.

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Colonelswitz101(m): 11:52am On Mar 30, 2019
Lol...zombies on the front seat of this thread.... worthless beings...
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by KingOfAllIgbos: 11:53am On Mar 30, 2019
15ssDRIVE:

Lol....
Those handsome boys don’t look,FFK @ all.

Bianca didn't deny. Silence = admission of guilt. Stop deceiving yourself

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by bionixs: 11:57am On Mar 30, 2019
yarimo:
Is like this mumu FFK think nigerians takes him serious grin grin
i take him very seriously and any sane nigerian should. i was disappointed when i got this news. shebi those apc robots who were asking them to stay away from politic are now applauding them.it is not politics now and buhari is not a finished products of politics
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by bizzibodi(m): 11:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:
Although I am Muslim but it is very wrong for CAN to congratulate buhari who stole Atiku's mandate.

Stole Atiku mandate?who gave Atiku d mandate?if u like say he stole Atiku's MANHOOD.
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Oblang(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
bionixs:
i take him very seriously and any sane nigerian should. i was disappointed when i got this news. shebi those apc robots who were asking them to stay away from politic are now applauding them.it is not politics now and buhari is not a finished products of politics

U dey sane?

2 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by hybridblood07(m): 12:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
Do you've any proof?
Ganiyat72:
Although I am Muslim but it is very wrong for CAN to congratulate buhari who stole Atiku's mandate.

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Sluvist(m): 12:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
This man don com again, his mentality can never be redeemed from madness
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by hybridblood07(m): 12:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Both of them should go back to their village to farm.
helinues:
FFK is only trying to stay relevant.

FFK and Reno haven't secured new job ever since Jonathan lost in 2015.

I can understand their pains.

Let them wail us more
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by blazer2018: 12:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked shocked shocked

FFK, Chief Exporter of Sperm to Biafra Republic

The child Bianca is holding is carbon copy of his dad; they look very much alike...unlike the 1st two...maybe their mum's gene though; beautiful kids.

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by bizzibodi(m): 12:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Fkk is high on precious dung,did Pmb kill any1 since he enter office?
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by desiredhome: 12:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
High Blood Pressure loading for Chief FFK, the lost he got that was never expected
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by truthstands20: 12:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is the BLUNT truth. CAN is a total disgrace. You can't congratulate a tyrant who has the blood of Christians stained all over his hand, blatantly rigged with impunity the 2019 presidential election and stole Atiku's mandate. That's why many of them are empty vessels and without any single direction from God.
They will surely reap the fruits of this evil congratulation. What a shame!

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by LynxDFoX(m): 12:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

Nigerians don't. Biafrans do. Especially their ladies
After reading majority of the above comments, I have concluded that most Nigerians especially the South west youths that claim to be the most civilized, are in actuality d most stupid and useless!
U guys don't think properly
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by olajizz01(m): 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:

What i noticed about you pdp whether illiterates or literates was that you people have no thinking sanity,that's why you people keep wailing whenever you lost an election, but quickly acknowledged that democracy was taking shape whenever you won. Guess he stole the mandate from the corner side of your room,that's why you knew that they stole your thief candidate mandate because international communities you people depend upon said Buhari won the election completely with wide margin as Inec announced
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by profbayo: 12:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:

Who cares which religion u belong...Sense fall on u

3 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by KingOfAllIgbos: 12:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
LynxDFoX:

LynxDFoX to his father:

After reading majority of the above comments, I have concluded that most Nigerians especially the South east youths that claim to be the most civilized, are in actuality d most stupid and useless!
U guys don't think properly

In conclusion.....

5 Likes

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by texas1990(m): 12:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
my brother don dey drunk again, may God continue to punish you FFK, may you forever remain in opposition party, stupid omo ale Yoruba, oloriburuku.
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Indomie001: 1:05pm On Mar 30, 2019
bhella10:
Yesterday it was Reno today it's FFK guess who tomorrow will serve on the plate?
Fayose grin
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Westsida: 1:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:

Frustrated flatinoz spotted. Muslim Keeh you dia! grin
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Victorbet1274: 1:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Easy way to make money..VIEW BELOW
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Tareq1105: 1:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
ClearFlair:
FFK pained as usual

....it makes no sense to FFK, because he's still in pains even more than the Atikulooter himself.

I've got to go now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Sholaco: 2:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
But not ur regret angry
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Touchforfree(m): 2:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:

Where lies the mandate ?.

For PMB to have beaten your so called Atiku at his polling unit, is that one too rigged ?.

I beg think deeply and "let sleeping dogs lie".

Somebody that doesn't have any plan for the country apart from he will sell this and that.

PHCN that was sold them, where is the result ?.

Please advice him to go to tribunal and court if his mandate is stolen instead of ranting here over spilt-milk.

(AK)3........
Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by pundit92: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
And Atiku that his mandate was stolen(according to you) is a christain?
Ganiyat72:

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by farem: 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:

Please shurrup and go tell your Imans what and who to congratulate.

It is very right for CAN to congratulate the elected president regardless of who the person is.

If not that greedy folks like Fr Mbaka, Adeboye and other clergies are politically sentimental, it would have been more confident for me to tell you that it's very wrong for the church to even support any electoral candidate.

Allah Akbar!

You almost made sense until you added the bolded.
I have watched with keen interest how pastor Adeboye would maneuver himself immediately one of his pastors became or running for VP.
I haven't seen or heard him introduced PYO in any of their programs, the VP will just sit down like any other pastor.
The best he said, as I read in papers, was for Nigerians to go register and vote for the candidates of their choice DESPITE OF HIS CLOSE MAN.
Atiku, Obi, Wike, secondus will curse you to death for saying this, you mischievous spirit!

1 Like

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
shocked shocked shocked

FFK, Chief Exporter of Sperm to Biafra Republic

In fairness to Ikemba Nnewi...the kids look like him

Compare the pictures below...the eyes and the shape of the head.
(Pic 1 was taken in 1967, pic 2, late 1990's)

(And no, I don't back Biafra, nor APGA nor am I Ibo either. )

Re: CAN Leaders Will Regret Congratulating President Buhari On His Re-election - FFK by Nobody: 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ganiyat72:

Buhari won the election. And no, it does not make me happy. I also don't feel happy that of all the candidates, Nigerians were fighting between PDP and APC.

The fact is, INEC conducted this election properly. Any issues with the election has more to do with greedy politicans and greedy Nigerians ...than with INEC.

But let's be frank, Buhari won because people in his stronghold came out and voted, because people in PDP stronghold did not come out and vote, and because Atiku is not just that popular in the North.

Elections have been properly conducted in Nigeria since 2011. Anyone who has been grumbling since then is a sore loser. Am sorry, but that is the fact.

And to be frank, Buhari and Atiku should have retired. But no...and Nigerians don't want to vote for some new party.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Zamfara Traditional Rulers Arrested For Serving As Bandits' Informants / Planned Defection: PDP Leadership To Decide On Obaseki Today / How Governors, Senators, Others Stopped Magu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.