Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,984 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:29 AM

NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos (53071 Views)

Groom Walks Out On Bride In Jos During Church Wedding / Nigerian Dwarf Weds His Tall Bride (Photos) / IPOB Member Weds His Bride In A Jewish Way In Anambra. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ihimiray(m): 11:24am On Mar 30, 2019
devlishGINGER:
yes I do do.
how much is it... And can a guy use it
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by devlishGINGER(m): 11:28am On Mar 30, 2019
ihimiray:
how much is it... And can a guy use it
sure a guy can... How much are you willing to pay
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by nwanyionitsha: 11:29am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THAT ALL THESE AGBERO GUYS WEY DEY BEG MONEY UPANDAN DEY ACTUALLY SHAG REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.....ONE MORE REASON WHY I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MISOGYNIST....LADIES ARE POO AND WORTHLESS.
But this bride no fine na.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by jimcaddy(m): 11:36am On Mar 30, 2019
Nigeria is a country where a tout will be celebrated, while a graduate who has Masters will be ridiculed.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ihimiray(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
devlishGINGER:
sure a guy can... How much are you willing to pay
u haven't told me any price.... What about 1500
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by badkam(m): 11:42am On Mar 30, 2019
Tuuuuuaaaaleeee....baba agbalagba. Two hand for one person..�
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by toplinetrtrend: 11:44am On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:
Have you ever had of an American thug in its media space?
Have you ever had of a British thug in its media space?

Not like they dont have it in good numbers, but they dont elevate thuggery or give it room to grow beyond its confinement.

This would corrupt the minds of the easily swayed, undunted almajiri's and even graduates. Its extremely difficult to correct in a nation plagued with unemployment... this was how yahoo yahoo gained prominence, today it is now a career.

#dontelevatethuggery

Seunmsg, you need this lesson. If you don't stop elevating thuggery, all your children will become shameless thugs on the street. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by osuagwumike(m): 11:58am On Mar 30, 2019
BOOOMNAIJA:
ONE THING I'VE NOTICED IS THAT ALL THESE AGBERO GUYS WEY DEY BEG MONEY UPANDAN DEY ACTUALLY SHAG REALLY BEAUTIFUL WOMEN.....ONE MORE REASON WHY I WILL ALWAYS REMAIN A MISOGYNIST....LADIES ARE POO AND WORTHLESS.
A misogynist bro pls what went wrong.... embarassed
BOOOMNAIJA:
A misogynist bro pls what went wrong....
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Gforce2019: 12:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
thesmallgod:

Your brain is open loop

You own brain has gone on leave indefinitely

Keep living your miserable Life
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Onigbindemmd: 12:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:

You joined NURTW in 200L as a Mathematics graduate...

You dont even sound like you have seen the walls of a University, or just maybe you led the Cult department..
Haha,u are fond of saying the truth,reduced it biko
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ifymadu: 3:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
sonnie10:

Alhaji is not actually a title as many would assume. It actually means visitor. That is someone who has visited Mecca.

Thanks for sharing
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by Nobody: 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:
Have you ever had
of an American thug in its media space?
Have you ever had
of a British thug in its media space?

Not like they dont have it in good numbers, but they dont elevate thuggery or give it room to grow beyond its confinement.

This would corrupt the minds of the easily swayed, undunted almajiri's and even graduates. Its extremely difficult to correct in a nation plagued with unemployment... this was how yahoo yahoo gained prominence, today it is now a career.

#dontelevatethuggery

heard
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by devlishGINGER(m): 8:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
ihimiray:
u haven't told me any price.... What about 1500
ok boss no problem
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by WORLDPEACE(m): 9:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Esseite:
Have you ever heard of an American thug in its media space?
Have you ever heard of a British thug in its media space?

#dontelevatethuggery

The little problem with your writeup is that you as many uninformed Nigerians forget that the ones among these Agberos who are celebrated are their Union executives. They may be uneducated but they are unionists still. They represent the interest of a certain type of workers. The heads of unions worldwide are powerful and are known in the media.

You may not like the violence they sometimes employ to achieve their aims, but isn't that how Nigeria works? Don't your politicians too employ violence in achieving their aims? Have you banished them from television for it? How about your National Union of Nigerian students (NANS) who are supposes to be enlightened? How does that body operate? Is it not filled with cultists and killers. When they have their elections, are they not usually a bloody affair? Does that stop them from being on TV and hobnobbing with politicians and important people in our society?

So basically what you are saying is that people of high social class can enjoy media coverage despite the evil they commit but those of lower class who commit the same atrocities should pay for their own evil by being denied such coverage.

I think that thinking is elitist. This is how the masses ensures that their oppressors continue to oppress them.
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by ihimiray(m): 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
devlishGINGER:
ok boss no problem
so how do I get one
Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by DabuIIIT: 11:53am On Mar 31, 2019
madgoat:

Mumu... Na only online you get mouth. Try say this rubbish with me face to face grin
N.B. proud driver i am and not poverty stricken like you grin

Oya do ya worse

grin

Re: NURTW Executive Kunle Poly Weds His Beautiful Bride In Lagos. Photos by KingAzubuike(f): 6:01am On Apr 05, 2019
sonnie10:

Alhaji is not actually a title as many would assume. It actually means visitor. That is someone who has visited Mecca.
Don't mind them .. Many people see Alhaji as a title and meant for the big men. Anybody can be an alhaji or alhaja. Even young boys and girls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Buried With A Lion-Like Casket In Enugu (Photos) / Couple Absent At Their Wedding, Wed With Photos In Lagos / Wedding Of Twin Sisters Who Are 1st Class Graduates In Akwa Ibom (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.