Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,289 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails (20636 Views)

COVID-19: Lagos Orders Civil Servants To Work From Home Till Feb 1 / FG Orders Civil Servants To Resume Monday / Rabiu Kwankwaso Orders Civil Disobedience In Kano Over Governorship Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 30, 2019
ElsonMorali:

Because I know Nigeria very well and I can predict everything about Nigeria.

Maintenance culture? Zero. Maybe even tending towards negative.

This was how those who claimed they knew USA very well and could predict everything about her said so about 200 years ago without realizing it was on its way to greatness.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by paddyofboss(m): 8:05am On Mar 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You cannot personally encrypt what is programmed to be stored on a specific server which is serving that organisation. This was how emails Hillary Clinton sent were unearthed during the run up to the polls against Trump.

This is one of the major reasons official email servers are needed. It will minimize sabotage or espionage
Yes very true
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Blue3k(m): 8:06am On Mar 30, 2019
This should've been done ages ago. Oh well netter late thsn never. At least this will offer more security. Alot of these idiots wont know work emails aren't private can be accessed at anytime.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by dheaven: 8:09am On Mar 30, 2019
Amuocha:
Muhammadu.Buhari@presidency.gov.ng
Lai.Mohammed@presidency-lyingportal.gov.ng
Ogbonnaya.Onu@presidency-pizzaimport.gov.ng
Babatunde.Fashola@presidency-24hourslite.gov.ng
Babatunde.Fowler@presidency-VATincrease.gov.ng
Chris.Ngige@presidency-N30k.gov.ng
BolaAhmed.Tinubu@presidency-2023project.gov.ng
AbdulRahaman.Dambazzau@presidency-fulaniHerdsmen.gov.ng
Abubakar.Malami@presidency-MTN.gov.ng

Lol.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by rottennaija(m): 8:13am On Mar 30, 2019
pastie:
misplaced priority

What should be the priority?
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by BetShop: 8:40am On Mar 30, 2019
Ok o
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by haweezee: 8:46am On Mar 30, 2019
I think its about time we have all these government offices networked in a Cisco manner,we should have moved pass this stage if Nigeria has been carrying along her youth, I carry my ccnp cert and knowledge here waiting patiently for naija upgrade
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by notttty(m): 8:48am On Mar 30, 2019
Federal airport authority of Nigeria has this already...
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Nobody: 8:57am On Mar 30, 2019
Audu Ogbe get pizza not ogbonnaya onu
Amuocha:
Muhammadu.Buhari@presidency.gov.ng
Lai.Mohammed@presidency-lyingportal.gov.ng
Ogbonnaya.Onu@presidency-pizzaimport.gov.ng
Babatunde.Fashola@presidency-24hourslite.gov.ng
Babatunde.Fowler@presidency-VATincrease.gov.ng
Chris.Ngige@presidency-N30k.gov.ng
BolaAhmed.Tinubu@presidency-2023project.gov.ng
AbdulRahaman.Dambazzau@presidency-fulaniHerdsmen.gov.ng
Abubakar.Malami@presidency-MTN.gov.ng

Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by lomprico(m): 9:09am On Mar 30, 2019
helinues:
60% of the civil servants that can't create new email on their own?

#fact
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Enyimbamercedes: 9:39am On Mar 30, 2019
Where do they even have the electricity to send the emails. The Federal Secretariat is always without power; all they do is sell their wares, eat popcorn and groundnut and write memos
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Sluvist(m): 9:54am On Mar 30, 2019
Good, at least the system will be secured a bit more from those Yahoo boys that creates fake government website and uses it to defraud Innocent peoples.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by EazyMoh(m): 10:01am On Mar 30, 2019
kaen1317:
How will this improve the economy or put food on the table?
It will put food on the table of those that are going to do the job and thief families.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by iSpread(m): 10:41am On Mar 30, 2019
NotBeenPaid:

99% not 60%. The government and civil service are still managed by our ancestors.

Are you in the civil service that you're quoting 99%? Leave it at that 60% but its changing anywhere.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Panshow(m): 11:00am On Mar 30, 2019
helinues:
60% of the civil servants that can't create new email on their own?
Galaxy backbone has been mandated to create email accounts for them.
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by naijajobx: 11:10am On Mar 30, 2019
To track them.abi
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Bimpe29: 11:18am On Mar 30, 2019
This is a good development
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by pastie(m): 11:27am On Mar 30, 2019
rottennaija:

What should be the priority?
Protection of citizens lives and property, Nigeria has only 25% of it populace in civil Service,

I foresight a greedy fellow with connection to authority trying to impose this trash in other to chop from the national cake.

Tetehjewels:

Your brain has been exchanged for kuli kuli. How is this misplaced priority? Did you read the article at all?
A zombie will always be one.

zabuur:

Everything is misplaced priority.
Tell me, shouldn't it have been done?
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Nobody: 11:43am On Mar 30, 2019
pastie:

Protection of citizens lives and property, Nigeria has only 25% of it populace in civil Service,

I foresight a greedy fellow with connection to authority trying to impose this trash in other to chop from the national cake.

A zombie will always be one.

A fool will always be one. Its endemic in your kind
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by pastie(m): 12:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tetehjewels:

A fool will always be one. Its endemic in your kind
you are so stuppid for my liking,
swerve forever
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Nobody: 12:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
pastie:

you are so stuppid for my liking,

swerve forever

Says the endemic fool
Re: FG Orders Civil Servants To Use .gov.ng Emails by Nukilia: 2:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
kaen1317:
How will this improve the economy or put food on the table?

That's the country we've found ourselves

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ayo Adebanjo: Osinbajo Is A Dishonest Intellectual, A Disgrace / Presidency Reacts To Fake Portfolio Assigned To Ministers-Designate / Nigerians In New York Protest Against Sowore's Rearrest By DSS (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.