Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,988 members, 7,835,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 08:35 AM

INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving - Jobs/Vacancies (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving (34007 Views)

NNPC Commenced Issuence Of Provisional Offers Of Employment To 1050 GT / CBN Offers Automatic Employment To Ebonyi First-Class Graduates Of Economics / BRISIN Recruitment: 5000 Employment To Brisin System - First Stage Selected Cand (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by Odetokun3(m): 3:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
After 8 years!
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by Nobody: 3:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
princetom1:

Read again sir maybe u will comprehend better
I mean for them to compensate him with job, it happen in buhari era, jona no fit do anything about him
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by princetom1(m): 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
ismailaja:
I mean for them to compensate him with job, it happen in buhari era, jona no fit do anything about him

This is about inec trying to rebuild fake reputation they didn't have... It could be anybody they use....
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by Gkemz: 4:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
Serving corps members should not attempt to lose their eyes because this excorps member was compensated for losing his sight while serving.
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by zoedew: 4:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
Highly commendable!
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by zoedew: 4:30pm On Mar 30, 2019
Odetokun3:
After 8 years!

Focus on the positive side! It could have taken much longer had he gone to Court!
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by ofakaga: 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
incomplete news.how can you serve in inec headquarters Abuja and you loose you eyes?I need what really happen for me to be cleared
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by maasoap(m): 5:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
IjebuWarrior:
...and this is supposed to be some form of compensation based on what?

Sympathy or merit? angry

Sympathy of course, may be you have problem with that. He's a graduate and he merited it even if you want to talk about merit. All those graduates who are working with INEC, was it not man knows man?
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by maasoap(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
I remember the news at the time. The driver of bus tried to avoid a black nylon on the road thinking that it could Boko Haram bomb on the highway and lost control because FRSC has sensitised them about it . He lost control all the passengers died expect him and one other lady. Both were nearly put in the mortuary together with the other dead passengers because they were unconscious after the accident.
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by maasoap(m): 5:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
ofakaga:
incomplete news.how can you serve in inec headquarters Abuja and you loose you eyes?I need what really happen for me to be cleared

The driver of bus tried to avoid a black nylon on the road thinking that it could Boko Haram bomb on the highway because FRSC has sensitised them about it. He lost control all the passengers died expect him and one other lady. Both were nearly put in the mortuary together with the other dead passengers because they were unconscious after the accident. Doctors claimed that his brain shifted in the brain box and there is no known medical surgery to reverse the dislocation.
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by maasoap(m): 5:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
ebuka10box:
Since 2011 he served ,he is getting a job in 2019....not our portion ijn......we shall never settle for less abeg .... Another inec job that is gonna blind the other eye

He lost both eyes. And it happened on the highway, accident. He was travelling back to where he was serving to participate in the election.
Since 2011! Really! Who wants to employ a blind man? Many who served with him at the time and still have their eyes intact are still roaming the streets, doing menial jobs.
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by Insectkiller: 7:29pm On Mar 30, 2019
Check out d date..
Incident happened during 2011 election..

Given appointment 2016.. handover letter in 2019 by Yakubu Mahmud..

Insensitive news
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by hAlexandro(m): 7:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
lilianofentse:
you have a valid point. But getting a job is still better than nothing at least he has where to feed from.
nah it's like compensation for his eyes thou cos I can imagine what kinda job a blind dude wants to do with them
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by Okuda(m): 7:09am On Mar 31, 2019
abbiboy:

Shutup if u don't have anything tangible to say,its all about d foresight of a good management not the system, my present employer has a dwarf in his payroll,why because its a policy not to discriminate against people base on color race n otherwise.

i should shut up? what impediment does a dwarf have as compared to a blind person? what foresight are you talking about exactly? in Nigeria? hahahaha... you are a big joker!
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by Babygal2020(f): 7:45am On Mar 31, 2019
2LESS:
I don't know the kind of job someone will offer me in place of my sight.
Lol...... You are very funny
Re: INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving by Odetokun3(m): 2:44pm On Mar 31, 2019
zoedew:

Focus on the positive side! It could have taken much longer had he gone to Court!

What's the positive side? That he got a job? And is that the only way he can get one? Please consider the sight loss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / Good News! Immigration Set To Recruit 5,000 Officers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.