Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:38 AM

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 (33969 Views)

NBC Management Trainee 2015 / Invitation For Test - Lab Analyst At British American Tobacco BAT / Nigeria Civil Defence Corps, Immigration, SSS 2012/2013 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 11:43am On Sep 12, 2013
British American Tobacco is a market leading, global organisation with a long, established history and a bright and dynamic future. Thanks to our people we have continued to deliver growth and exceed expectations in an increasingly complex and challenging marketplace.

Our aim is to become the leading tobacco company in each of our markets by providing excellent products with confidence and responsibility expected of global consumer brands. Copied: www..com

We are recruiting to fill the position of:

Job Title: Management Trainee Manufacturing

Job number: 2428BR

Job Purpose:
We are looking for outstanding people to join our Management Trainee program – a structured two year intensive development program which fast tracks your career and provides leadership and functional based development . You will gain support and encouragement from:
A dedicated coach from within your function who will guide you and help you get the most from the programme.
A mentor who will be an experienced leader from another function and other management trainees from around the world who will provide you with a network of contacts.
A professionally driven Talent team to guide and groom you towards becoming future business leaders. Copied: www..com
What’s in it for you?
If you are the right person, you will gain a solid foundation on which to build your career, experience wonderful opportunities to develop your capabilities and be excellently rewarded for the difference you make.
Also, at the end of the programme, having demonstrated the necessary performance levels and commitment, you will attain your first managerial position in British American Tobacco.
Essential requirements
An Engineering or related university degree with minimum of Second Class Upper division.
Not more than 3 years work experience. i.e (0-3 years)
Completed NYSC by July 2013.
Team player with a high level of creativity and innovation.
Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
Application Closing Date
1st October, 2013

Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click (https://krb-xjobs.brassring.com/TGWEbHost/jobdetails.aspx?partnerid=30015&siteid=5134&jobid=94747) to apply online

source: http://.com/jobs/british-american-tobacco-bat-management-trainee-manufacturing-programme-2013/
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by rommie7: 7:00pm On Sep 17, 2013
How much is the allowance? Its important![color=#990000][/color]
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 7:25am On Sep 18, 2013
the allowance(s) is sufficient for you.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by rommie7: 6:51pm On Sep 18, 2013
How can u tell wot is sufficient or not for some1 else.I won't leave my current job fr wot I dunno.I need to continue taking up my responsibilities,even during the training.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 11:02pm On Sep 18, 2013
then stick to your job and let those who need it, pick up the challenge. BTW, it's for 'freshers'

2 Likes

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by 1forall: 8:28am On Sep 19, 2013
This post..
rommie_7: I won't leave my current job fr wot I dunno.I need to continue taking up my responsibilities,even during the training.

..is almost unbelievable.

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by rommie7: 6:47pm On Sep 19, 2013
@iforal,Wot's unbelievable! Seems u don't believe the meaning of the word that geeks gave it,smh!
@ivsfb, wot do u call som1 who's jus been discharge frm nysc?u mean u re evr going to remain at a job for the rest of ur days?nawa for some ppl's thinking.
Fyi,not all freshers sit on deir ass looking for a job.even if we are worth more,some of us can't afford to be idle,u hear?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 12:27pm On Sep 21, 2013
don't act paranoid brother, no company will tell u the pay before you even apply...
you want a job, apply. When you do scale through the hurdles, you'll get know how much you'll earn and if its not sufficient, reject the offer.

NB: if you aint idle and you make so much, what's then your interest with the job?

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by rommie7: 7:11pm On Sep 21, 2013
Now I know u don't understand simple English sentences.
I wish u good luck.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 10:02pm On Sep 21, 2013
@rommie_7, well done Mr 'Englisian'.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 9:05pm On Oct 10, 2013
just got the invite for the online test...
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blinkz4real: 9:10pm On Oct 10, 2013
same here too.........

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 9:57pm On Oct 10, 2013
blinkz4real: same here too.........
Have you activated your account? How did you do it?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by blinkz4real: 6:07am On Oct 11, 2013
wen u click on d 1st link given sent 2 u on ur mail, a page comes out, click on register n fil d form den submit. A link wil b sent 2 ur mail, click on d link 2 regista ur acct.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Deichi(m): 7:54am On Oct 11, 2013
DONE THE TEST YET? JUST GOT THE LINK
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by shopyboy(m): 8:22am On Oct 11, 2013
Anybody that has done the test should please tell us how the format is. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Ashmark(m): 10:21am On Oct 11, 2013
Got an invite for d online test....Who has done it...Share what it looks like
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by ThowLou(m): 10:23am On Oct 11, 2013
Who has taken the nubiaville exams yet

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 12:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
just took the test. got 61.82%. dunno weda its ok...
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 12:48pm On Oct 11, 2013
Erza: just took the test. got 61.82%. dunno weda its ok...
Make sense.
What where the sections involved?
In the numerical aspect, what type of questions did they bring...any profit and loss, etc.
Pls help with details on the other section. Thanks
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Xaviers(m): 12:59pm On Oct 11, 2013

Hey bro... Is the test structured like a Personality Test? Or the normal GSE,GMAT, SHL kinda??

Many thanks as you respond to this.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 1:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
Xavier's:

Hey bro... Is the test structured like a Personality Test? Or the normal GSE,GMAT, SHL kinda??

Many thanks as you respond to this.

I'm a girl undecided

I dont really know where to grade the test. Its not a personality test tho. Its just basic stuff. 25 maths questions, 20 verbal and 10 abstract. pls make sure ur internet connection is strong. it almost efd me up.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by OdaNobunaga(m): 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Erza:

I'm a girl undecided

I dont really know where to grade the test. Its not a personality test tho. Its just basic stuff. 25 maths questions, 20 verbal and 10 abstract. pls make sure ur internet connection is strong. it almost efd me up.

Please wats the discriminated time for each section?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 1:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Erza:

I'm a girl undecided

When u say verbal, do you mean like comprehension?
Btw 65% should be really good
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by asagal(f): 1:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
pls anyone havin issues wit activation link? mine isnt comin up.

anyone whose link is working shld pls post it here.

thnx a bunch.
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by asagal(f): 1:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
plsssssssssss some1 shld kindly respond am waitin.

thx
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
anyone aware of the cut off
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 2:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
chess guru:
When u say verbal, do you mean like comprehension?
Btw 65% should be really good
na. no comprehension. fill in blank spaces, word play...
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by recasy(m): 2:20pm On Oct 11, 2013
I've not received any mail for the online test yet.. I hope its in batches. Is there anybody in my shoes?
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by aggiel: 2:30pm On Oct 11, 2013

U did well gal, I must say, u've performed well, ur prayer point should be u being one of the top scorer's grin
Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by Erza: 2:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
aggiel:

U did well gal, I must say, u've performed well, ur prayer point should be u being one of the top scorer's grin

lol...thanks aggiel

1 Like

Re: British American Tobacco (BAT) Management Trainee Manufacturing Programme 2013 by chessguru1(m): 2:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
asagal: plsssssssssss some1 shld kindly respond am waitin.

thx
Try using a PC. Am heading to a cafe to retry my activation thingy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

INEC Gives Automatic Employment To Ex-nysc Member Who Lost Sight While Serving / FCSC Recruitment: Successful Candidates Shortlisted For Interview Meet Here / After 2 Years Of Unemployment.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.