Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,871 members, 7,828,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 12:47 AM

Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (29311 Views)

Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Millz404(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
Baby don't stop.... Now look at

Easy signup on Nigerian Online Business Forum
https://naihub.com
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by computerglobal(m): 3:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
cool
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Blacksavage: 3:56pm On Mar 30, 2019

Imagine.. This our girls are so useless..
When they don't know the value of a child..
Later dem go use their lifeless leg waka go church go dea pray for God..
Say dem need pikin.
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by kernniejay(m): 3:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Whoever that did this to this innocent baby will not only never have any child to bury him/her, but will also never reap fruit of his/her labour over any child.
Can i have just 100 likes to say amen to this prayer.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Chijeep(m): 3:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
oh merciful lord!!!

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by dingbang(m): 4:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
Before having sex, make sure you are responsible

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by CrazeMan69(m): 4:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
AleAirHub:
Mercy Lord because many of us reading this post has directly or indirectly involve in such act embarassed embarassed

For your China , Hong Kong & US procurement , please visit [url]aleaircargo.com[/url]
May thunder fire you
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Sadiyaene(f): 4:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=northvietnam post=77121841][b] what can i say, when i know i'm also Guity of this way back School days... Buh she should have done this highest 6weeks naaah.. Since she know shes not ready to keep a baby, why wait till this stage . [/

N u have mouth to be saying it�
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by ofoltundeseun: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
What a wicked world. How many months remain wey she for endure.

Anyway my signature
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by alert01(m): 4:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Biglittlelois:
cry cry but why......

Hi dear.
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by erons22(m): 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
this is pure wickedness, if this girl nor later see child born again she go say village people

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by stanliwise(m): 4:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
AleAirHub:
Mercy Lord because many of us reading this post has directly or indirectly involve in such act embarassed embarassed

For your China , Hong Kong & US procurement , please visit [url]aleaircargo.com[/url]
spotted...May God Judge, posterity will judge you, nature will judge you
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Adeoba10(m): 4:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
easzypeaszy:
My wife is 3 months pregnant and every now n den i spent all my data checking d development stages of d baby..like am just expecting it like I don't even kw..but here is another lady crack must hv got her crazy to hv tortured and dump her sweet baby.. cry cry cry God while a lot of ppl are praying fr fruit of womb.
Seems we are on the same level, mine will be due by next week, could you believe that i followed the development with the help of online app since 6weeks, here I am 37weeks.

2 Likes

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Fadomero(m): 5:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
I need someone to convince me not to confuse me that God really exist if he does why allow ur creations to suffer
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by madgoat(m): 5:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
easzypeaszy:
My wife is 3 months pregnant and every now n den i spent all my data checking d development stages of d baby..like am just expecting it like I don't even kw..but here is another lady crack must hv got her crazy to hv tortured and dump her sweet baby.. cry cry cry God while a lot of ppl are praying fr fruit of womb.

What if your wife has spontaneous abortion and gives birth premature next month grin grin
Nothing is impossible in life kiss
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by BennyDon: 6:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
The lady is cursed
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by easzypeaszy(m): 6:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
madgoat:

What if your wife has spontaneous abortion and gives birth premature next month grin grin
Nothing is impossible in life kiss
shall not be my portion in Jesus name and I pray u don't have such..am a Christian

2 Likes

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Olufemiolaolu(m): 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Must she have sex when she isn't ready? Wicked lady
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by 1Sharon(f): 6:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
Adeoba10:

Seems we are on the same level, mine will be due by next week, could you believe that i followed the development with the help of online app since 6weeks, here I am 37weeks.

Awww

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by jeph19(m): 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
All I pray for is mercy
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by mozona(m): 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
oh God!! pls have mercy on us
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by AleAirHub(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
I prayed that you receive healing soon because your moniker showed you're not in normal conditions. cool

CrazeMan69:

May thunder fire you

2 Likes

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by AleAirHub(m): 8:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
Why are you so pinned by my comment eh Mr righteous. Only frustrated , myopic & empty skull person who reason though anus sound like you. June 12 indomie eater behave like this at time undecided
stanliwise:
spotted...May God Judge, posterity will judge you, nature will judge you
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by missCAPS: 8:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is not about "I can't take care Of The baby"...this is pure wickedness.
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Nobody: 11:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
I've got no love for this cold world, I only cry when babies die...
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by obmade: 1:25pm On Apr 01, 2019
This is a sad occurrence. If only the child could speak and raise the mother's sympathy towards it!

https://fabianigbaji./2019/01/16/abortion/

Read, like, share and follow.

Lets discourage abortion.

Cheers.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bilikisu Oseni, 14-Year-Old Schoolgirl Missing After Outing With Boyfriend / Malaysia Based Nigerians Swindle More Than $11 Million From American Women. / Female Ex-convict Breaks Into Home To Steal Panties And Bras In Ogun. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.