Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,286 members, 7,811,853 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:22 PM

Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) (29303 Views)

Man Rapes 13-Year-Old Girl On Her Way To School (Graphic Photos) / Woman Paraded With Corpse Of Her Dead Baby In An IDP Camp. Graphic Photos / Birom Plateau Attack In Pictures. Some Escaped With Injuries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by zoba88: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2019
A lady identified as Chioma Peace took to Facebook to share photos of a dead baby dumped behind the toilet in their school and wrote....

'This baby boy ( which I'm guessing should be about 7 or 8 months) was found dead behind a toilet in my school this morning.
The mother probably aborted him through forced labour and left both the baby and the placenta (which are still connected by the umbilical cord).
I don't know what could be her reasons or the circumstances that triggered her actions but this is disheartening'

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2019/03/dead-baby-with-injuries-dumped-behind.html

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by zoba88: 8:59am On Mar 30, 2019

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by AleAirHub(m): 9:13am On Mar 30, 2019
Mercy Lord because many of us reading this post has directly or indirectly involve in such act embarassed embarassed

For your China , Hong Kong & US procurement , please visit [url]aleaircargo.com[/url]

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by BlackfireX: 11:21am On Mar 30, 2019
Oh God , what is all this ?

Why are we humans this wicked and callous..

*faints*

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by wakes: 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
kai
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by easzypeaszy(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
My wife is 3 months pregnant and every now n den i spent all my data checking d development stages of d baby..like am just expecting it like I don't even kw..but here is another lady crack must hv got her crazy to hv tortured and dump her sweet baby.. cry cry cry God while a lot of ppl are praying fr fruit of womb.

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by kendo60(m): 3:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chai, what a wicked world.
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Charlesihemeje(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Unbelievable
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Jayson504(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
chai
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by jericco1(m): 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jesus, the sight is gory! what wickedness, how does the perpetrator sleep at night?

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by TheTourist: 3:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
Which school be that shocked
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by ednut1(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
The heart of man and woman sha

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by nanakgh(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Barbaric

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Vicogrin(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
this is the consequence of not planning before having sex.Someone just wasted a live.hmmmm

2 Likes

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 3:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
bad
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Biglittlelois(f): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
cry cry but why......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Oyimeoyimemua(f): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Meanwhile some are looking for a baby, what a world.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by osemoses1234(m): 3:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Imsu girls

2 Likes

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by chiroyale(f): 3:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oh God.. cry
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by themonk(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
She couldn't even give the poor child a proper burial.

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Tobidinho1: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sheer wickedness.May this haunt her all the days of her life.
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by zera(m): 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Chai!! What a Barbaric thing to do.

To the Ladies, if you know you Can't Take care of a child, Please and please close your legs.

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Selfdesign: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lord have mercy
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by baby124: 3:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
People need to do 30days dry fasting before settling for marriage for God to reveal who their intended really is. Imagine someone marrying the person that did this. Looks like the baby was stabbed to death?

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by RiyadhGoddess(f): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2019
God have mercy

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Valentine3v2: 3:46pm On Mar 30, 2019
nawaa oo... the aborter must be an apc member
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by 2blessed01(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
...SO BAD...RIP!!!
PLS U GUYS(NL MODS) SHOULD STOP PUSHING THIS KAIN NEWS 4 FP NAH....ABI NO GOOD NEWS 4 9JA AGAIN?

1 Like

Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by canalily(m): 3:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
The.OP.is.first.suspect!
Re: Dead Baby With Injuries Dumped Behind The Toilet In A Nigerian School (Graphic) by Juliearth(f): 3:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
easzypeaszy:
My wife is 3 months pregnant and every now n den i spent all my data checking d development stages of d baby..like am just expecting it like I don't even kw..but here is another lady crack must hv got her crazy to hv tortured and dump her sweet baby.. cry cry cry God while a lot of ppl are praying fr fruit of womb.

I wish your wife a glitch-free pregnancy and childbirth. She shall deliver like the Hebrew women in the Bible.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suspected Robbers Set-Ablaze In Lagos For Stealing Recharge Cards / Mob Attacks 3 Robbery Suspects In Benue (Graphic Photos) / Photo Of 2 Brothers Killed And Dumped In A Car Boot In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.