Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,254 members, 7,815,384 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Engineering Of Computer-controlled Systems - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Engineering Of Computer-controlled Systems (833 Views)

Engineering Of Computer-controlled Systems / The Benefits Of Computer Programming / What's The Most In-demand Field Of Computer Science/programming? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Engineering Of Computer-controlled Systems by tido77: 11:02am On Mar 30, 2019
Hello guys and gurus, I am thrilled by the way computers control de devices like some fantasy and I really want to grab the knowledge
I have some level of digital electronic design skill, and I have a couple of designed systems I would like to manipulate using the computer.
Now, I need first of to grab the knowledge of basic input and output of hardware and programming of simple circuits, eg, turning LEDs on and off
I am soliciting the assistance of the gurus to tell me where I can take the training or where I can get guides and books on it.
Thanks.
Re: Engineering Of Computer-controlled Systems by zubydave(m): 7:16pm On Mar 30, 2019
Start with c programming then move to c programming for microcontrollers. There are DIY kits like arduino to really help o u too.

1 Like

Re: Engineering Of Computer-controlled Systems by privaldo: 3:28am On Apr 06, 2019
zubydave:
Start with c programming then move to c programming for microcontrollers. There are DIY kits like arduino to really help o u too.
best suggestion start with an object oriented language, then take a class on udemy on any object oriented language preferably C then go further by taking specific classes on microcontrollers. Try getting the arduino kits, it should be around #22000-#26000, Good luck.

(1) (Reply)

(A-MUST-READ) How To Make Real Money By Building And Selling Software / Learn How To Design Android Apps From Scratch / Admob Presentation By Insta Global

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.