Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,093 members, 7,814,816 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:20 PM

4 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Software Development Company - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / 4 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Software Development Company (831 Views)

What To Consider When Choosing A Web Development Tool? / Some Pitfalls To Avoid When Developing A Magento 2 Mobile App / I Need Help On How To Avoid Burnout (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

4 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Software Development Company by emekapromise: 3:32pm On Jan 29, 2020
4 Mistakes to Avoid When Choosing a Software Development Company

https://www.excellentbridge.com/How-to-Choose-a-Software-Development-Company

In theory, solving problems with software development is easy — just find the best custom software development company to bring your ideas to life. But how do you actually find companies with talented developers? That’s where the problem lies.

There are many factors to consider when choosing a software development company to work with, and here are four of the most common mistakes people make in the process:

1 | Lack of comprehensive research
Research shows that 59 percent of companies who outsource do so in order to cut costs. Although cost efficiency is a valid reason to outsource, companies who find themselves focusing on that alone ignore other aspects of outsourcing.

This desire to cut costs at all costs might be okay in other industries, but not in software development. In fact, if a software development company’s services are ridiculously cheap, that is one of the tell-tale signs they might not quite understand the complexity of the project. Software development typically costs money (hiring developers, managing resources, logistics, etc.) and when choosing a provider, a firm should look beyond cost.

Areas a firm should focus on include the staff of the software company, the company’s general experience and its specific experience regarding your particular project. Others include making sure the company is familiar with the latest trends and technologies and clarifying how communication would run in the duration of the project.

All this information can be gathered when interviewing the company, but it is best to have carried out a lot of objective research yourself. Read reviews from businesses they have worked with and study the projects in their portfolio. Only hire a software development company when you are fully confident in their abilities.

2 | Ignoring Project Management Model
When outsourcing, it is important to note that the software company is not just working for… To complete reading, click https://www.excellentbridge.com/How-to-Choose-a-Software-Development-Company

To commence conversation with us, kindly call +234803 458 9805, +234708 881 1463 or +234907 666 7747 or visit www.excellentbridge.com.

Re: 4 Mistakes To Avoid When Choosing A Software Development Company by jamessmmith(m): 11:34am On Apr 01, 2020
In this forum question, I will tell you how you can choose the software development company when you are an IT person or a non-IT person and an outsourcing project person. When some gooing to online to choose a software development company first you do self-work means. Make your to-do-list as a
1. What is your business modal and how you explain it when you meet?
2. What types of software development company did you search in online?
3. Do lots of research about your project and want opinions for others?
4. Before going to hire write lots of questions.

Now, What questions should I ask a software development company? Read here.

If you still need any help then you ping me I am also a software developer and I am working on Efrog Pty Ltd is the best software development company in Melbourne Australia. For more about visit our site.

(1) (Reply)

Need A DBSM Mentor / Who Has The Complete Version Of Javascript By Tutorials Point? / Web Development Jobs?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.