Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,898 members, 7,834,982 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich (34929 Views)

''Your Daddy Is Rich'' Davido Tells Second Daughter Amanda As They Shop Diamonds / "I Faked My Death Because People Didn't See Beauty In My Talent" - Skiibii Says / "This Is My Sister, Linda, She Is Rich" - Laura Ikeji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by IprintMONEY: 4:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Worst hoe bbn have ever produced
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by ogbonti: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
sinaj:
I hate people that talk too much

Yes oo, me too... o ya na
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by enemyofprogress: 4:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
Rubbish!
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by MzTunechi(f): 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like

Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by enemyofprogress: 4:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
You left Tobi, abi Tobi left you?
don't mind her, it was Tobi that lefted her
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by IjebuWarrior: 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
Pointguardusa:
That's a PASTOR in that pic. Guy!

So? Pastor wey no conduct himself like pastor, na so so yeye dem go use am dey do na. angry
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Themandator: 5:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
How is he from a wealthy family when he was just an hustler like yourself... His family may just be rich but not wealthy

Afrobeatsglobal:
Alex took to their reunion show to spill out what actually made her to keep at arms length to Tobi.

In her lamentation, she said

Tobi and I kept our distance because I wanted to prove to the world that I can make it without him,people think because he's from a wealthy family and I am from a poor family I cannot survive without him"

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-left-tobi-because-people-think-i-am-from-a-poor-family-and-he-is-rich-alex/

1 Like

Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Mayor88(m): 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
Inferiority complex dy worri U jaree
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Nobody: 5:02pm On Mar 30, 2019
RemiTinubu:
you might be surprised how low this tobi guy is

no responsible girl will consider him for a date

such a spoiled brat

Thank God your name is OluRemi Tinubu, how is the Senate going? Please I need a sum of 1Million naira. I need to start a Business Asap.
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Nobody: 5:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
LET THE MAN OF GOD LAUGH IN PEACE. YOU'RE ALSO EVANGELIZING CODEDLY.
IjebuWarrior:

So? Pastor wey no conduct himself like pastor, na so so yeye dem go use am dey do na. angry
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Funkybabee(f): 5:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
Orishirishi
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Nobody: 5:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Well, not reasonable. The poor Marry d rich everyday
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by chuksanambra: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
This Wawa girl again.
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by eedrissa(m): 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
this girl dn smoke dust..when he was turning you inside hotel room ur brain hang then.. mumu
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by GoodGodmykeeper(m): 5:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
k
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Wizdre: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
You are very stupid.
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Emmadgud999: 5:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
My dear you are clueless. You left him because you don't have focus simple.
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Celomosa: 5:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Is that enough reason to leave the one you claimed you loved?What about " I will do anything for you"?
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by ibknaanii(m): 5:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
U can leave him, it is okay but leaving based on what people thinks? she needs help.
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by franzis(m): 5:20pm On Mar 30, 2019
IamD18:
You left Tobi, abi Tobi left you?
is it your left
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Bobinovic: 5:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
Tomorrow people will think that you're not light skinned then you'll go and bleach.
very hopeless reason for calling it quits!
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by 9jaBloke: 5:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
No one is answering the big question
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by sophiathefirst: 5:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Afrobeatsglobal:
Alex took to their reunion show to spill out what actually made her to keep at arms length to Tobi.

In her lamentation, she said

Tobi and I kept our distance because I wanted to prove to the world that I can make it without him,people think because he's from a wealthy family and I am from a poor family I cannot survive without him"

Watch the video below

https://afrobeatsglobal.com/i-left-tobi-because-people-think-i-am-from-a-poor-family-and-he-is-rich-alex/

Op you re definitely Mad. More than mad.
Is that what she said? Or is that what u said for her.
Stop spreading lies and propaganda because that's not what she said. Everyone that watched know that she didn't say this.
Useless bloggers that after everything u do to tarnish someone's image. They will still be better than u.
Ewu tongue
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Nobody: 5:33pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
Tobi just use u cure konji, don't think highly of yourself, Tobi was never yours.

That's the problem with ladies when you make it look like she left you to avoid drama. They keep screaming "I broke up with him"

Hints: When you leave a guy and he doesn't make any effort to get you back, sister, he was already tired.

1 Like

Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Champagnegold: 5:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
first of all what is ur impact after BBNaija, no use, just like everything about the program it's no use. just looking for means to forcely and stylishly make immorality legal

second you don't have a name even after BBNaija, let alone being a rich something. WHO B UR FATHER SELF...

third: Shey when it u were enjoying it u didn't tell us this now u r pure 4th hand product just manage ur life n try to fix the part left hhmmmm

my contribution
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Rotimi47: 5:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Auxtin85:
Nor be lie, you really left Tobi, shallow brain
grin
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by Iyamar(f): 5:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Jayslicky:
Tobi just use u cure konji, don't think highly of yourself, Tobi was never yours.
Tobi is for ur sister...hissssssss
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by poshbrave(m): 5:40pm On Mar 30, 2019
see dis one, what has change in ur life
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by NobleAngell(f): 5:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Just when you think she has done enough damage to her pride and it can't be worse. Alex always rises to the occasion. Mediocrity at its best. Tueh!
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by ttaluko(m): 6:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
Store for the gods
Re: Alex: I Left Tobi Because People Think I Am From A Poor Family And He Is Rich by hogwarth: 6:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
Must we talk ......

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? / Oladips Acquires Pet Goat Just Like Wizkid (see Photos) / Wizkid Went For Olamide's Concert, OLIC5 After Shutting Down Made In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.