Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? (34875 Views)

Prince Charles And Princess Diana 34-yr-old Royal Wedding Cake Up For Auction / Photos:Ini Edo's Boo Michael Godson Visits Former First Lady Mariam Abacha / Mariam Anazodo Of Nta Delivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by lelele: 5:51pm On Sep 12, 2007
i saw mariam on her show the top 5 on 5, well at first she was wearing a very very tight top, and i was really suprised sinc i haven't seen her wear any of those sinc she got married to charles, only to discover a few seconds later that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring, but the real shock came on sunday when charles also didn't wear his. who knows what are those two still together?
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by trendy(f): 6:02pm On Sep 12, 2007
i only know charles can someone show me pics of mariam
is it that marian of NTA
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Raymond88(m): 6:49pm On Sep 12, 2007
YEEEEESSSSSSSSSSS!! I've been praying for their break up like forever! She'll always be Mariam Aurthur to me, i just love her too much. cool
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by abohrandy: 8:56pm On Sep 12, 2007
@ Ray,
na wah for u oh
well na fine womann but na who come out wit that gist?
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Mustay(m): 10:36pm On Sep 12, 2007
chickito

1 Like

Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by lelele: 5:24pm On Sep 13, 2007
doesn't any one have any gist about these guys yet? I have known these guys to always flash there wedding ring, what's really up? unlike ray i dont pray for a break-up, those guys are like the perfect couple, though one can never tell.
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by trendy(f): 5:31pm On Sep 13, 2007
so na these lady seff cheesy this one be like who go stay husband house tey undecided
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Mustay(m): 4:11pm On Aug 08, 2008
so pics talk now abi? tongue
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by DeepZone: 5:36pm On Aug 08, 2008
Who are they? Are they popular in Nigeria? Preety lady tho.
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Mustay(m): 5:08pm On Aug 09, 2008
[url=http://lindaikeji..com/2008/03/aliko-dangote-on-forbes-list-naija.htmlMariam tied the knot with her TV/Radio/Sports presenter husband, Charles Anazodo in 2003. Five years later, they finally get not just one, but two bouncing]=http://lindaikeji..com/2008/03/aliko-dangote-on-forbes-list-naija.htmlMariam tied the knot with her TV/Radio/Sports presenter husband, Charles Anazodo in 2003. Five years later, they finally get not just one, but two bouncing [/url]

NTA Amexpress - MARIAM ANAZODO
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by DeepZone: 9:55pm On Aug 09, 2008
The link you provided is not working. Fix it please so I can see them cos i dont know who they are.
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Flakybaby(f): 10:25pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Ray if they r not seperated go and seperate them, wat if she is ur sista will u wish her such luck, they r still married and infact Mariam had a set of twins and the father of the twins is Charles Anazodo.
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Raymond88(m): 10:27pm On Aug 09, 2008
Flakybaby:

@ Ray if they r not seperated go and seperate them, what if she is your sista will u wish her such luck, they r still married and infact Mariam had a set of twins and the father of the twins is Charles Anazodo.

Bummer!! angry
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Mustay(m): 10:56pm On Aug 09, 2008
@ Deepzone

I guess NTA am express' website has been "sold out".
I know it used to work.
check this[i] sha[/i]

http://www.naijarules.com/vb/nigerian-music-african-music-international-music/21780-check-out-hiphop-2007-awards.html

http://ma.lge.com/ir/html/ABboards.do?action=read&group_code=AB&list_code=NARCH_MENU&seq=5464&page=28&target=news_read.jsp

and this cached page:

http://209.85.135.104/search?q=cache:EVR9Ubg5-kAJ:nta-amexpress.com/index.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26task%3Dview%26id%3D22%26Itemid%3D36+marian+anazodo&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=1&gl=ng
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Joseph6(m): 10:59pm On Aug 09, 2008
shld we really be talkin about these guys personal lives please lets quit this, . . . . . . . .not 2 mention ITS BORING
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by manosteel(m): 8:36am On Mar 05, 2011
Charles Anazodo is another cute and handsome guy, a Tv person too and every gal dream. So Miriam better watch out.
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by ifyalways(f): 10:10am On Mar 05, 2011
manosteel:

Charles Anazodo is another cute and handsome guy, a Tv person too and every gal dream. So Miriam better watch out.
Inna -res-ting cheesy
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by Nobody: 2:11pm On Oct 15, 2012
cute couple, i want to be like them when i grow up

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by nitrogen(m): 4:09pm On Oct 15, 2012
^^^^^ what a beautiful family, i would want something like this too when i grow up wink
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by PammieChuks: 7:50am On Oct 16, 2019
Abeg post beta thing
Re: Charles And Mariam Anazodo, Are They Dirvorced? by safarigirl(f): 7:56am On Oct 16, 2019
lelele:
i saw mariam on her show the top 5 on 5, well at first she was wearing a very very tight top, and i was really suprised sinc i haven't seen her wear any of those sinc she got married to charles, only to discover a few seconds later that she wasn't wearing her wedding ring, but the real shock came on sunday when charles also didn't wear his. who knows what are those two still together?
Are you planning to marry her? What business do you have with their marriage?

So, someone cannot wear tight top to work without you people aligning it to a broken home?

Charles is on Twitter, feel free to enter his DMs and ask him of his marriage status. The things you guys notice in people sha....so tey you dey look who put wedding ring undecided

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Hushpuppi: Let Me Buy Fake Gucci With Fake Money To Beautify My Fake Life / Bolanle Ninalowo Celebrates His 39th Birthday, Rocks Agbada (Photos) / Laura Ikeji: “I Have Never Bleached My Skin In My Life”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.