Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:36 AM

How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo (36859 Views)

Relative Of Lady Killed By Ritualists In Osun Claim She Hung Out With Yahoo Boys / New Trick Used By Ritualists, Please Take Note!!! / 2 Ladies Stripped Unclad In Anambra, Private Parts Cut Off By Ritualists (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

LET'S BE WISE, MY FRIENDS.
MONEY RITUALS DON'T WORK.
-IF IT DID BABALAWOS WILL BE THE RICHEST PEOPLE ON EARTH.
-IF IT DID WE WON'T SEE KILLERS SELLING BODY PARTS FOR AS LOW AS 10K, WHEN THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT TO GENERATE BILLIONS FOR THEMSELVES.
-IF IT DID... WELL, ONLY STUPIDITY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT BY KILLING YOUR FELLOW HUMANS MONEY WOULD START PILING UP IN YOUR WARDROBE, FROM NO WHERE.

PLEASE, STOP KILLING YOURSELVES. STOP KILLING YOUR RELATIVES. STOP KILLING YOUR FRIENDS. STOP KIDNAPPING AND KILLING INNOCENT SCHOOL PUPILS AND YOUNG LADIES. LET THEM LIVE, IT'S THEIR RIGHT. MONEY RITUALS DON'T WORK. THEY HAVE NEVER WORKED, AND WILL NEVER WORK. EVERY HONEST HERBALIST KNOWS THIS. BUT THEY WON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE OF THE MONEY YOU'LL PAY FOR THEIR SERVICES.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEGIT HUSTLE, AND CANNOT WORK HARD FOR MONEY.. BEG PEOPLE FOR HELP. KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR SELFISH PURPOSES DOESN'T PAY.

DON'T DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT YOU'LL REGRET TOMORROW BECAUSE OF FALSE CLAIMS, RUMORS, AND NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT DECEITS.

IT'S OUR CIVIC OBLIGATION AS CONCERNED THINKING CITIZENS TO CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE IGNORANT, AND TO FIGHT FOR THE ERADICATION ON NONSENSE RELIGIOUS/SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS THAT ARE PROFITLESS BUT RATHER DETRIMENTAL TO OUR UNITY AND EXISTENCE AS HUMANS.

THANKS.

This is something our Nigerian Censor Board (if it exists) should have taken up with Nollywood films
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by ednut1(m): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
After killing the girl dem no still rich. Very sense set of people. Rituals can never make u rich
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Cloud007: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

-IF IT DID WE WON'T SEE KILLERS SELLING BODY PARTS FOR AS LOW AS 10K, WHEN THEY WOULD HAVE USED IT TO GENERATE BILLIONS FOR THEMSELVES.
-IF IT DID... WELL, ONLY STUPIDITY WILL MAKE YOU BELIEVE THAT BY KILLING YOUR FELLOW HUMANS MONEY WOULD START PILING UP IN YOUR WARDROBE, FROM NO WHERE.

PLEASE, STOP KILLING YOURSELVES. STOP KILLING YOUR RELATIVES. STOP KILLING YOUR FRIENDS. STOP KIDNAPPING AND KILLING INNOCENT SCHOOL PUPILS AND YOUNG LADIES. LET THEM LIVE, IT'S THEIR RIGHT. MONEY RITUALS DON'T WORK. THEY HAVE NEVER WORKED, AND WILL NEVER WORK. EVERY HONEST HERBALIST KNOWS THIS. BUT THEY WON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE OF THE MONEY YOU'LL PAY FOR THEIR SERVICES.
IF YOU DON'T HAVE LEGIT HUSTLE, AND CANNOT WORK HARD FOR MONEY.. BEG PEOPLE FOR HELP. KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE FOR SELFISH PURPOSES DOESN'T PAY.

DON'T DO SOMETHING TODAY THAT YOU'LL REGRET TOMORROW BECAUSE OF FALSE CLAIMS, RUMORS, AND NOLLYWOOD SCRIPT DECEITS.

IT'S OUR CIVIC OBLIGATION AS CONCERNED THINKING CITIZENS TO CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE IGNORANT, AND TO FIGHT FOR THE ERADICATION ON NONSENSE RELIGIOUS/SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS THAT ARE PROFITLESS BUT RATHER DETRIMENTAL TO OUR UNITY AND EXISTENCE AS HUMANS.

THANKS.
baba....why are you spreading lies. Money rituals works. People don't do it cos of the inherent consequences. People that does it are set to face the call for vengeance by the blood they had spilled.

Fine.... rituals is a terrible thing and the consequence is death. But please don't say it doesn't work.

3 Likes

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On Mar 30, 2019
Only God go save us from these Igbo people
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by dreamwords: 7:25pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:
angry

These ones are 100% pure Afonja. Na from Kwara State them come from
No yoruba from kwara, we only have fulani or Yorba migrant from south west, stop land grabbing grin
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 7:26pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

This is something our Nigerian Censor Board (if it exists) should have taken up with Nollywood films

THE WHOLE OF NOLLYWOOD = SHAME & TRASH.

IF NOT FOR THE MEDIOCRITY AND ILLITERACY OF MOST NIGERIANS THAT INDUSTRY WOULD HAVE DIED AFTER TWO DAYS OF INCEPTION.

1 Like

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by KingOfAllIgbos: 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
dreamwords:

No yoruba from kwara, we only have fulani or Yorba migrant from south west, stop land grabbing grin

I dont even know when to start dissecting your foolishness from.

Must be factory fitted cry

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Kearl(m): 7:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cloud007:
baba....why are you spreading lies. Money rituals works. People don't do it cos of the inherent consequences. People that does it are set to face the call for vengeance by the blood they had spilled.

Fine.... rituals is a terrible thing and the consequence is death. But please don't say it doesn't work.

Bros, please give just one, I mean just 1 empirical evidence that someone did ritual money and got rich..

1 Like

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by sewuun(m): 7:32pm On Mar 30, 2019
[quote author=CAPSLOCKED post=77126835][color=#990000]
DIRTY PANTIES AND STAINED SANITRARY PADS ADDS NOTHING TO A FRAUDBOY'S LAPTOP PRESSING BUSINESS.

PLEASE, STOP KILLING YOURSELVES. STOP KILLING YOUR RELATIVES. STOP KILLING YOUR FRIENDS. STOP KIDNAPPING AND KILLING INNOCENT SCHOOL PUPILS AND YOUNG LADIES. LET THEM LIVE, IT'S THEIR RIGHT. MONEY RITUALS DON'T WORK. THEY HAVE NEVER WORKED, AND WILL NEVER WORK. EVERY HONEST HERBALIST AND JUJUMAN KNOWS THIS. BUT THEY WON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE OF THE MONEY YOU'LL PAY FOR THEIR SERVICES.

PS:
IT'S OUR CIVIC OBLIGATION AS CONCERNED THINKING CITIZENS TO CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE IGNORANT, AND TO FIGHT FOR THE ERADICATION OF NONSENSE RELIGIOUS/SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS THAT ARE PROFITLESS BUT RATHER DETRIMENTAL TO OUR UNITY AND EXISTENCE AS HUMANS.

THANKS. Bro with all this long espistle maybe you need to do your little research, money rituals work for those who do it but the repercuation is what the vodoo man and human part seller are wise enough to avoid it always end up in incurable madness sudden death and more but say E no dey work bro leave story
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Nobody: 7:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Cloud007:

Fine.... rituals is a terrible thing and the consequence is death. But please don't say it doesn'twork.
WHO NO GO, NO KNOW . leave that guy abeg.
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Timekeeper: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:
Salawudeen Azeez.
Ismail Sulieman
Abdul rafiu Aina
Ibrahim Jimoh.
Sons of Odu'a

Those names were changed. I know them all, they are Igbo boys.. Biafran blood
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Cloud007: 7:36pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kearl:

Bros, please give just one, I mean just 1 empirical evidence that someone did ritual money and got rich..
plenty Yahoo boiz that did it and died a terrible and tragic death. Our argument should be that there are consequences for going the evil and dark way. That is a better way to stop this plaque within our youth..
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by GODSTIME080(m): 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
#SatanLivesInNigeria[/quote]
guy u bad oo..

wink
Nukilia:
I guess this is a rebuttal thread to the Igbo guys caught in the UK for fraud.

For how long will we continue like this

These criminals should be skinned alive and allowed to dry in the sun. Their skeletons should be painted and used in teaching high school kids biology.

Better still, they should be donated to the world body exhibition team so that their corpses can be plastinated and displayed in a museum for the world to see...

#SatanLivesInNigeria
guy u bad oo..

1 Like

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by CAPSLOCKED: 7:38pm On Mar 30, 2019
sewuun:
Bro with all this long espistle maybe you need to do your little research, money rituals work for those who do it but the repercuation is what the vodoo man and human part seller are wise enough to avoid it always end up in incurable madness sudden death and more but say E no dey work bro leave story
Cloud007:

WHO HAS IT WORKED FOR?
NAME HIM (OR HER) AND STATE HERE HIS ACCOMPLISHMENTS WHILE ALSO PROVIDING VERIFIABLE EVIDENCE THAT THEY KILLED OTHER PEOPLE AND MADE MONEY THROUGH MAGICAL/DIABOLIC MEANS.

I DON'T BELIEVE OR PARTAKE IN "THEM SAY THEM SAY". YOU SHOULDN'T TOO.

WHEN WE ALL DO THIS THE RATE AT WHICH MANY PEOPLE BELIEVE IN NONSENSE WILL BE REDUCED, AND WE'LL BE ABLE TO CLEARLY DIFFERENTIATE TRUTH FROM TALES.

ednut1:
After killing the girl dem no still rich. Very sense set of people. Rituals can never make u rich

THE ROADSIDE CORN ROASTER IS RICHER THAN THE JOBLESS RITUALIST. WHY?
ONE PERSON SELLS CORN FOR REAL CASH WHILE THE OTHER PERSON GOES AROUND KILLING INNOCENT PEOPLE AND STEALING SMELLY UNDERWEARS.

SUCH FOOLISHNESS AND WICKEDNESS HAS TO GO AND THE BEST WAY TO MAKE THAT HAPPEN IS FOR PEOPLE TO STOP ENCOURAGING IT BY CLAIMING "IT WORKS, IT WORKS" WHEN ALL THEY HAVE AS EVIDENCE IS WHAT SOMEBODY ELSE HEARD FROM SOMEWHERE AND TOLD SOMEBODY THAT TOLD THEM. undecided

5 Likes

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by bluefilm: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Afonja fully represented.

1 Like

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by anonymous1759(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
If there's justification for fraud, there's none for taking someone's life who's not a threat to your life. I prefer jungle justice on issues like this.
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by dreamwords: 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
KingOfAllIgbos:

I dont even know when to start dissecting your foolishness from.

Must be factory fitted cry
Just like you are king of all igBo smokers

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by noisy45(m): 7:48pm On Mar 30, 2019
Afonjarudeens lazy set of people
They can do human ritual just to succeed selling pure water

1 Like

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by StoneLucifer: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
Afonja claim to be the most sophiscated tribe in nigeria but still believes that you can convert skull into hard currencies na wa oo undecided
j

Who dash them most sophisticated!! Ta.. Local things with useless ego.
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Cloud007: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
mperornero:
WHO NO GO, NO KNOW . leave that guy abeg.

People like to form educated and City life. Different testimonies from people that survived ritualist Haven. Some people are are not usable due to some obvious reasons.

People like him will deny the existence of Spiritual power and the significance of blood sacrifice.

Even we Christians still depends on sacrifice of Jesus and His blood to survive both spiritual and physical attacks.

The dark ways also permit spilling of blood to get things done.

I believe he is only forming civilized human and lying to himself or might even be into the ritual himself(conspiracy theory)

1 Like

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by mechanics(m): 7:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kwara state is full of so many ritualist, the commissioner of police needs to sit up.
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by ipobarethieves: 7:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
sad sad sad angry sad angry sad angry waste of time.Slit their throats and pour acid.Baztardz
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by tunize(m): 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sometimes all this ritual mttr dey mke me imagine the use of the ritual, wen las las dangote still remains richest black man. Ritual that u cannot even become the richest person in the world is that one ritual?
(Make dem put law anybody dem catch killing striaght).
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by mexbee1(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
stephleena:
Salawudeen Azeez.

Ismail Sulieman

Abdul rafiu Aina

Ibrahim Jimoh.

Sons of Odu'a

Afonja nd Skull mining
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by igbosarejews(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
Name checkers from other side , viewing this tread right now .. especially when it's from Dem Dem the skull miners AkA Afon njus

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Ugosample(m): 8:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
jchioma:
This get rich quick syndrome has become even more rampant today.
From Yahoo plus, badoo, panties and menstrual pad stealing, etc. it will only get worse.

The upcoming generation will be in a serious mess if nothing is done to stop this ritual killing menace.

if things are not nipped in the bud now

Wahala go dey in future

2 Likes

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by UNGOBACK: 8:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
The rate at which this Ritualist perpetrate their evil is alarming
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by lenghtinny(m): 9:12pm On Mar 30, 2019
CAPSLOCKED:

DIRTY PANTIES AND STAINED SANITRARY PADS ADDS NOTHING TO A FRAUDBOY'S LAPTOP PRESSING BUSINESS.

PLEASE, STOP KILLING YOURSELVES. STOP KILLING YOUR RELATIVES. STOP KILLING YOUR FRIENDS. STOP KIDNAPPING AND KILLING INNOCENT SCHOOL PUPILS AND YOUNG LADIES. LET THEM LIVE, IT'S THEIR RIGHT. MONEY RITUALS DON'T WORK. THEY HAVE NEVER WORKED, AND WILL NEVER WORK. EVERY HONEST HERBALIST AND JUJUMAN KNOWS THIS. BUT THEY WON'T TELL YOU BECAUSE OF THE MONEY YOU'LL PAY FOR THEIR SERVICES.

PS:
IT'S OUR CIVIC OBLIGATION AS CONCERNED THINKING CITIZENS TO CONTINUE TO EDUCATE THE IGNORANT, AND TO FIGHT FOR THE ERADICATION OF NONSENSE RELIGIOUS/SUPERSTITIOUS BELIEFS THAT ARE PROFITLESS BUT RATHER DETRIMENTAL TO OUR UNITY AND EXISTENCE AS HUMANS.

THANKS.

Nice one....

1 Like

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Billyanger(m): 9:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Which kin wahala be this... these ones are dead men walking, i feel for the young girl sha undecided
Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Nobody: 9:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
The heart of man ...when your cup is full,its full.police should stop even taking them to court .move them to Bush and execute

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Teenage Girl Was Killed By Ritualists To Boost Their Yahoo Business. Photo by Kinjikitile(m): 1:17am On Mar 31, 2019
kingemzy5:
The oduduwa I was taught about never taught you guys ritualism.... he lived a life worthy of emulation in Ile - ife and also brought about good development to the yoruba empire..... so why una they follow the footsteps of eśu undecided at least you could have emulated óbátálá he didn't do bad just that he drank palm wine when Eledumare sent him grin
kingemzy5 knows yoruba history more that nairaland afonjas I too much grin
History In high school was interesting
My history teacher then is always interesting and smart ... He dictates and we write .. I never get tired of writing ... I always score 100 in notes and 80 in exam ..
I would have been a good historian ,, just that I ditched it for Government ... Just cos of fear of writing long pages in wassce .. actually I lost interest because nowadays ,, Education is not valued in Naija ... But I can re-study .. when I find myself in a friendly ,, innovating ,, educating country .. want to be a scholar .. but Naija is killing my dream

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Man's Joystick Cut Off In Liberia (photos) / SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested / Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.