Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,634 members, 7,809,376 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested (36863 Views)

Kaosiso Ezibe: Yahoo Girl Defrauds Canadian Lady Of $300k (Photo) / Woman Attacks A Man Who Sexually Harassed Her Inside A Bus / EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Priscy01(f): 3:04am On Oct 18, 2017
A young Nigerian lady who was reportedly harassed by some police officers in Ilorin might just get the justice she deserve following the arrest of the officers in Ilorin.

Four Special Anti-Robbery Squad members who’d reportedly harassed the young lady with the name, Kachi Anifela Zion have been arrested according to the Kwara State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Lawan Ado.

Anifela had taken to Instagram to narrate how she was sexually harassed by the officers who labeled her a ‘ yahoo girl ‘ and also a prostitute in Ilorin. She specifically accused one of the officers of inserting his fingers into her private parts.

The officers have reportedly been arrested and will now face investigation over the matter.

News From; http://www.torimill.com/2017/10/sars-officers-who-sxually-harassed-lady.html

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by dominique(f): 3:15am On Oct 18, 2017
Fantastic news

84 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Priscy01(f): 3:22am On Oct 18, 2017
dominique:
Fantastic news

Those SARS are err'wer in Osun State also... Jobless people

33 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Sijo01(f): 3:25am On Oct 18, 2017
Show us pictures of the animals in uniform.

59 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Drinokrane: 3:59am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
But isn't she a yahoo girl and a prostitute

with make up like that and weave like that, I'm sure she wasn't even properly dressed when the officers stopped her.

They should have taken her to jail and given her a brain resetting slap.

slay queens with zero respect for constituted authorities and their elders

she deserved this and even more

All your comments have seen are weird embarassed

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ipobarecriminals: 3:59am On Oct 18, 2017
sad
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Jabioro: 4:00am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

with make up like that and weave like that, I'm sure she wasn't even properly dressed when the officers stopped her.

Who be this? Spotted .,

59 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by SOFTENGR: 4:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Even if she's a prostitute and "Yahoo", does that give police the right to molest her?
When did Police become Judge and Executor?
Jungle justice and impunity of Policemen must stop.

Remember you or your relatives could be next victims.

172 Likes 11 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Fxmanager(m): 4:55am On Oct 18, 2017
Just passing.
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nobody: 5:18am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

smh!!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nova01(m): 5:34am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Sense never fall on you shey!!

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by larrysiku20(m): 5:44am On Oct 18, 2017
Very uncivilized idiot

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by koolaid87: 6:16am On Oct 18, 2017
The police force needs total reform. All these medicine after death is total bs.

14 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by hisgrace090: 6:27am On Oct 18, 2017
Let their case be made open for the masses to witness it.

We can't continue this way and survive as a nation.

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Mission2prosper: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2017
where is the proof that they have been arrested?

7 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nbote(m): 6:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Correct news...
Evaberry:

Is it a crime to make up or wear any style of weave on? What exactly has respect and constituted authorities got to do with d fact dat she was harassed and molested? U can decide to greet, UnCloth, open ur legs and dance with "constituted authorities and elders " if u want but jus kip ur dark twisted opinion to urself. Not everyone is as loose as u are. Infact I would have prayed u experience d worst kind of sexual molestation and harassment but we are not supposed to encourage rape

55 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Arthurwinner(m): 6:52am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

u are why people tag nairaland a place for underages.....meanwhile put ur pishure don't bother about ur look

37 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nobody: 6:54am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

your sense don vaporize ni

22 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by ashjay001(m): 6:56am On Oct 18, 2017
Drinokrane:

All your comments have seen are weird embarassed

Trying to form d controversial nwam....

11 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by MhizzAJ(f): 6:57am On Oct 18, 2017
That's good
Thank God they've been arrested

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by arrhem: 6:58am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:
But isn't she a yahoo girl and a prostitute with make up like that and weave like that, I'm sure she wasn't even properly dressed when the officers stopped her.

This is what happens when you smoke Osogbo weed early in the morning

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Mrkumareze(m): 7:01am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

And that is why they had to put hand in her pant to remove the prostitution and yahoo right?

29 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Drinokrane: 7:22am On Oct 18, 2017
ashjay001:

Trying to form d controversial nwam....
Sounds true

1 Like

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Drinokrane: 7:49am On Oct 18, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Finstar: 8:27am On Oct 18, 2017
This SARS people are very annoying.. I don't know why they haven't got into my trap, I want to teach them that power pass power..

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by rovher: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Evaberry:

Cmon now...

3 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by holluwai(m): 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
Interesting....
Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by AburoBuhari: 8:28am On Oct 18, 2017
The Yahoo is in her pant,there was a country

*AburoBuhari*

2 Likes

Re: SARS Officers Who Sexually Harassed Lady, Tag Her A “yahoo Girl”, Arrested by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 18, 2017
investigate

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Young Man Murdered In Kogi With His Hands Tied (Photos) / Man Caught With Fetish Items & Keys He Used To Lock Progress Of Traders In Abia / Nigerian Man Tried To Scam On Twitter With A Fake Female Profile, But Got Caught

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.