Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,382 members, 7,864,744 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 05:31 AM

Be Your Own Boss Now, It Is Easy To Start Printing Recharge Cards - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Be Your Own Boss Now, It Is Easy To Start Printing Recharge Cards (532 Views)

Dashing Out Recharge Cards To Celebrate My 100th Thread On Nairaland. / How To Generate Free Recharge Cards Online / Free Recharge Cards, Coming Soon. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Be Your Own Boss Now, It Is Easy To Start Printing Recharge Cards by ooman(m): 5:07pm On Sep 08, 2010
You may have heard about seminars and may have attended workshops.
You may have spent so much on seminars and no change.

Here is an opportunity for you to be your own boss without seminars.
Its about the normal recharge card printing software.

I just bought this software and PIN from MTN, it contains a code generator for both N100 and N200 recharge cards. I have been printing and selling recharge cards as a wholesaler and have been really making much from it.

I have been off the internet for some time now due to this work and just thought it good to come back to the internet community and give you all this opportunity to also be rich and take this business either as your major business or as your supplement.

I am giving this two in one software for just N2000 for 10 people, once 10 people are complete, this post will be deleted by me. Idont need to sell it for you at a big price, only that i cant give it for free, i also paid a huge some for it and have really made my profit over the months.

To get this software simply call me any time of the day on 07062989680 or just text me a request for more information and how to get the software including your email, i will reply with the information you need and how to pay.

Good luck to you all.

(1) (Reply)

Free Photo Session / Has Mr Cork Been Slaughtered For Christmas Stew? / Ur Worst & Best Moment In Outgoing Year

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.