Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results (10525 Views)

INEC, Actually Told Us, Results Will Be Collated Manually / 2023 Election Results Will Be Collated Manually – INEC / Atiku Lauds Nigerians, Says Collated Results Show He’s Leading (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by buhariguy(m): 5:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
MadeInTokyo:
Congratulations Wicked Wike

Amaechi can go and swallow rat sniper
tuniski:

Hehehhee your moniker says Bighead, is your head paining you? Rivers election is done and dusted Wike/PDP has it by wide margin.
Johnnyessence:
post the results that you have.
awara is already leading 19 LGA, excluding obio/akpo.
obioakpo is the reason for the conflict,
we will not accept that inclusion.
maslong:

You mean gandolla type result
[/quote] awara is already leading 19 LGA, excluding obio/akpo.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 6:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
we will not accept that inclusion. awara is already leading 19 LGA, excluding obio/akpo.

grin grin seriously dude!! Awara is leading in 19 LGs yet hr is calling for the cancellation of the results

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by id911(m): 6:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

grin grin seriously dude!! Awara is leading in 19 LGs yet hr is calling for the cancellation of the results

That guy needs to undergo cerebral lobotomy to correct his medical condition

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Johnnyessence(m): 6:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
we will not accept that inclusion. awara is already leading 19 LGA, excluding obio/akpo.
check your brain in yabaleft in Lagos before you come on nairaland to spew your lies. After wike's victory, osun State is next.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by buhariguy(m): 6:31pm On Mar 30, 2019
PaChukwudi44:

anything short of that result we already have, will not be accepted,

that is why awara and tonye Cole are calling for the cancellation.

awara has already won, or else, cancellation of the election.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by MXrep: 6:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Wike should stop wearing that red cap.....is getting too much...that's my own for now....

Xander85 communicate to ur Governor that the red cap belongs to igbos.

Walahi the thing tire me oo. Ikwere and identity crises. Low self esteem is bad

1 Like

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by tuniski: 6:49pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
In your Dream abi? AAC should normally not even get 20k votes in a free and fair election. Wike has won period.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by tuniski: 6:50pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:

You sure don't sound okay. Awara didn't win aa single polling unit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by kotv: 6:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
I'm just waiting for the results..I don't care about anything else but the result
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by kotv: 6:52pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:

Dreamer

1 Like

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by celeiyke: 6:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
CID11:
fake news Wike is leading with over 500000 votes. That party has no structure

U get time to even answer am. How they think Wike will lose to a rubbish party amazes me
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by buhariguy(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
tuniski:

You sure don't sound okay. Awara didn't win aa single polling unit.
be dreaming,
thief wike did not get up to 300,000 votes.

2 Likes

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Nobody: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
virgoquin:

If you are going to complain that the cap
belongs to only a particular tribe.... then the Yoruba's should be wailing and gnashing their teeth right now because their agbada is been worn by all
What is the connection about his position and Yoruba now? I saw one thread where someone said it is the Yorubas that always relate issues to Igbos when they are not connected.

Only the poorest of both tribes fight online while the richest and wealthiest of them are into partnership in businesses and entertainment.

Whenever I see a post about a Yoruba person insulting the Igbos or an Igbo person insulting the Yorubas, I only conclude that the person is either poor or foolish.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by buhariguy(m): 7:22pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:

kotv:
I'm just waiting for the results..I don't care about anything else but the result
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by PaChukwudi44(m): 7:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:

Who cares what you accept.LWKMD grin grin
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Dhugal: 7:37pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bighead9:

You don't know nothing about Politics. The reason is this, he wanted an avenue where the court will entertain the case and he will make sure it drags till May 28th. By then, Wike will sieze to be Governor of Rivers and the new Speaker of the State Assembly will become the Acting Governor.

When the rerun take place, Wike will have no access to the State funds to buy his way to victory. If that happens, the AAC candidate will sweep the entire votes from the Local Governments where the rerun took place.

Any which way, wicked Wike must go.
Even if he loses the election,Wike will remain in office until his elected successor is sworn in.
They really should give you lots basic education,before releasing you to plague the public.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Frankiss44(m): 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bighead9:
Wike is a Gonner already.
I urge Amaechi to come back hard on Wike. The AAC candidate is already leading in the 17 local government that have been counted.

There shall be no mercy for Wike, he should get his Bags and Baggages ready. He will soon be voted out of Office.

And apc/acc us begging inec to cancel election they are leading...why sense dey hard ona to get like this?
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by CID11: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:

You go cry taya Wike has changed the whole thing. Moreover the guy is not popular. why do you think his deputy decamped
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by CID11: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Frankiss44:

And apc/acc us begging inec to cancel election they are leading...why sense dey hard ona to get like this?
Results Wike has changed
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Bighead9: 7:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dhugal:

Even if he loses the election,Wike will remain in office until his elected successor is sworn in.
They really should give you lots basic education,before releasing you to plague the public.

Wike's tenure ends on may 29th except if he win his re-election bid, which is unlikely.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by naijanaso: 7:42pm On Mar 30, 2019
Osagyefo98:
Wike should stop wearing that red cap.....is getting too much...that's my own for now....

Xander85 communicate to ur Governor that the red cap belongs to igbos.

See your physician immediately pls
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by CID11: 7:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
be dreaming,
Take a chill pill. Wike is leading with over 500000 votes. He has changed everything. what i see is a different one. He even won all the state assembly
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Johnnyessence(m): 7:44pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bighead9:

Wike's tenure ends on may 29th except if he win his re-election bid, which is unlikely.
post the results of local government that you know.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Dhugal: 7:51pm On Mar 30, 2019
Bighead9:

Your big head really is filled with soap bubbles.
Wike's tenure ends the day his successor in office takes the oath of office and allegiance.
Other than that,only death,impeachment or resignation can remove him from office prior to that.
Read Section 180(1)a of the CFRN.
That is,if you can read at all and can afford a copy
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Johnnyessence(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
wike is a goal. he will spend another 4 years OK that seat.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Donjazzy12(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Buhari Abandons Amaechi again! I said it was going to happen. The police is now working for Wike!
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by buhariguy(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
CID11:
Take a chill pill. Wike is leading with over 500000 votes. He has changed everything. what i see is a different one. He even won all the state assembly
one thing is sure, this inec rivers rec must go to jai like the former rec.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by tuniski: 8:04pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
be dreaming,
So uncouth. If you ain't calling fellow citizens pigs you are screaming thief. Who did this to you.

Oya post the result.
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by Bighead9: 8:08pm On Mar 30, 2019
Dhugal:

Your big head really is filled with soap bubbles.
Wike's tenure ends the day his successor in office takes the oath of office and allegiance.
Other than that,only death,impeachment or resignation can remove him from office prior to that.
Read Section 180(1)a of the CFRN.
That is,if you can read at all and can afford a copy

This just proofs the kind of person you are. I never knew that, I've been engaging an Illiterate in a Political debate.

Quote the relevant sections of the Constitution to proof your claims. You and your master Wike, are Wawayu. grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by tuniski: 8:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
buhariguy:
one thing is sure, this inec rivers rec must go to jai like the former rec.
Truth is even if apc had been on the ballot Wike/pdp will still win let alone where it is not. The AAC party didn't win a single Polling unit on the field let alone an LGA. Amaechi's rigging plans failed spectacularly to the glory of God.

PU results are sacrosanct and Wike won all as evident from assembly Results already announced.

1 Like

Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by tuniski: 8:17pm On Mar 30, 2019
kingkakaone:

What is the connection about his position and Yoruba now? I saw one thread where someone said it is the Yorubas that always relate issues to Igbos when they are not connected.

Only the poorest of both tribes fight online while the richest and wealthiest of them are into partnership in businesses and entertainment.

Whenever I see a post about a Yoruba person insulting the Igbos or an Igbo person insulting the Yorubas, I only conclude that the person is either poor or foolish.
Spot on!!!!
Re: Rivers Polls: INEC Releases List Of Collated LGA Results by akoaki(m): 8:35pm On Mar 30, 2019
virgoquin:

If you are going to complain that the cap
belongs to only a particular tribe.... then the Yoruba's should be wailing and gnashing their teeth right now because their agbada is been worn by all
Nigerians should not even be discussing cap , agbada and shoe. It is a manifestation of mental and intellectual laziness. We should be talking about efficiency in governance. Nigerians are too wasteful.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See How Different Countries Responded To Iran's Missiles Attack On U.S (photos) / Gani Adams Urges FG, NASS To Reverse Fuel Price, Electricity Tariff / Gov Diri Faults Police Recruitment Template

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.