Stats: 3,158,279 members, 7,836,248 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:32 AM

Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! (77049 Views)

Jaaruma Empire Reacts To Regina Daniels' Marriage To Billionaire Ned / Jaaruma Hauwa Mohammed Weds Fahad Isabor This Weekend (photos) / Jaaruma, Nigeria's Highest Paid Sex Therapist, Bags N10,000,000 Deal (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by IjebuWarrior: 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
Empire for Ojuelegba better pass am joor! angry

Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by nextstep(m): 7:06pm On Mar 30, 2019
brightisodje:
Bleep the hell out from here will this solve the hardship in nija

Yes it can... if more people like her provide employment: people were paid to build this building... people are being paid to consult... people are being paid to cultivate and harvest the fruits she's using, as are her production staff...
She has taken her ideas and - in the process of becoming wealthy - has employed and improved the life of several Nigerians. What more can one ask?
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by naijajobx: 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ok people luv sexz than.lord
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Funkybabee(f): 7:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
peacettw:

So much vitriol on a simple question. Perhaps giving your brain some credit to come up with a suitable answer to my question will be a better use of your time.

Am just giving u a clue of lesson u need to learn before calling her a prostitute with that ur d!rty mouth
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by nextstep(m): 7:09pm On Mar 30, 2019
gypsey:
Gbam!!! grin Prostitution LTD.

gbosaa:

You are not far from the truth. Her advert says “for all your sexual needs”. That shows that whatever is your fantasy, she would give you a very positive experience...whether it’s dubai poti, chains and blind folds, candle wax, flogging, slapping, pinching and biting...she dey kampe.

I won’t surprised if all those police men, military and hisbah agents who harass ashie joints visit her so she’d sit on their faces for hours...she gets paid and the fools go home to their wives verrry happy.

Erm, she's a sex therapist, as in gives advice and markets products. She is specifically not a prostitute. I don't care either way, but it helps to be accurate in one's understanding.
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Elliot2(m): 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Sex therapists are usually shabby in bed.
Relationship experts usually have a 'hanging by the thread relationship' or a completely non existent one....
If she ain't Jada Fire
Cheerokee d a$$,I'm outta here....
not even ana fox on a good good morning coffee
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by peacettw: 7:15pm On Mar 30, 2019
Funkybabee:

Am just giving u a clue of lesson u need to learn before calling her a prostitute with that ur d!rty mouth

I will not engage in this filth you want to drag me in.

But since you are pressed and ready, do understand that this is nothing but glorified prostitution. Sugar coat it all you want and baptize it with all the fancy names, one thing remains clear, if you want some form of sexual release, she is the one to go to and for a price. Sexual Spa? Pleasseeee, just call it a massage with a happy ending.

Now, I know that right about now, some bolts to a section of your brain are being let loose, so do feel free to express yourself. But be careful, you are here to project class like your friend the "sexual therapist" so please use high end words and quit talking like a typical troll from the gutters
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by peacettw: 7:19pm On Mar 30, 2019
nextstep:

Erm, she's a sex therapist, as in gives advice and markets products. She is specifically not a prostitute. I don't care either way, but it helps to be accurate in one's understanding.

Thanks for the explanation. This I can work with unlike someone here with terrible manners
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Foxxybrown: 7:21pm On Mar 30, 2019
THIS IS LIKELY TO BECOME A GLORIFIED BROTHEL.

Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Houseofglam7(f): 7:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
Elliot2:
not even ana fox on a good good morning coffee
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by BrokenCock: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
I swear naija babes luv sex die!!! See as dem dey even use God name do blessings for the matter

Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by eagleeye2: 7:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
gbosaa:

You are not far from the truth. Her advert says “for all your sexual needs”. That shows that whatever is your fantasy, she would give you a very positive experience...whether it’s dubai poti, chains and blind folds, candle wax, flogging, slapping, pinching and biting...she dey kampe.

I won’t surprised if all those police men, military and hisbah agents who harass ashie joints visit her so she’d sit on their faces for hours...she gets paid and the fools go home to their wives verrry happy.
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
nextstep:

Yes, in your opinion, And i don't have to Agree.

She is a prostitute. you don't have to Agree with me either. Cheers!!
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by bizhop01: 8:18pm On Mar 30, 2019
Funny
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by bamasite(m): 8:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nice one......

Atiku baby.

Meanwhile, this is the best Vibrator that guarantees squirting female orgasms!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uDslM5odSlQ

Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Sabby1(m): 8:47pm On Mar 30, 2019
We all know that the so called office is a brothel and hotel in disguise

Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by dheaven: 8:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sabby1:
We all know that the so called office is a brothel and hotel in disguise
Its not a brothel. That is where you can consult her and she sells her products there. She Have have really tried. She have the zeal for greatness, all she need now is to upgrade a little spiritually so they wont fall her.
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Billyanger(m): 9:23pm On Mar 30, 2019
This is actually cool cool
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by firfinch(m): 9:27pm On Mar 30, 2019
Houseofglam7:
Sex therapists are usually shabby in bed.
Relationship experts usually have a 'hanging by the thread relationship' or a completely non existent one....
If she ain't Jada Fire
Cheerokee d a$$,I'm outta here....
Who is Jada Fire? A poet or designer or brand name?
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Nobody: 9:43pm On Mar 30, 2019
Sarkin:

When they say something is a "bomb", her boobs, that is.

You get eyes and taste!!
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Mar 30, 2019
prodigyhenry:
That looks more like a house than a corporate building, I think I know the kinda sex needs she is talking about

For such kind of business ,its best it looks more like a house for privacy ,comfortability and security reasons ..haven't you observed that even brothels look more like houses ..the best spa place on Abuja (mbhamman) looks more like a house also
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by seangy4konji: 11:41pm On Mar 30, 2019
Ashewo work son turn something web dem deh ewd for school self

Ashewo just ful every where.

Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Funkybabee(f): 11:51am On Mar 31, 2019
peacettw:

I will not engage in this filth you want to drag me in.

But since you are pressed and ready, do understand that this is nothing but glorified prostitution. Sugar coat it all you want and baptize it with all the fancy names, one thing remains clear, if you want some form of sexual release, she is the one to go to and for a price. Sexual Spa? Pleasseeee, just call it a massage with a happy ending.

Now, I know that right about now, some bolts to a section of your brain are being let loose, so do feel free to express yourself. But be careful, you are here to project class like your friend the "sexual therapist" so please use high end words and quit talking like a typical troll from the gutters

See how u are ranting like a hungry bird without no particular direction. Somebody sit, think and mad some research about a products that can benefit alot of marriages and sexual disorder body and is making millions out of it, you are here just saying r√bbish that u gan gan know self that It's a n0nsense.. Pele ooo
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by kindheartty: 3:05pm On Mar 31, 2019
Funny enough she is happily married with kids and ironically quite decent. Find out more for yourself.

gypsey:
They are Thanking God for Helping a Prostitute build a house, grin Nigerians And hyporcrisy.

It's nothing to do with Their so called God, If she is charging $20 for each 50 Old men she Fu cks in Few years Ofcourse, she Should be able to Afford a house.
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by Nobody: 3:19pm On Mar 31, 2019
kindheartty:
Funny enough she is happily married with kids and ironically quite decent. Find out more for yourself.

yea! Right, who says prostitutes can not be married and have kids? And who says Prostitutes aren't decent? She can be all that and still be a prostitute. Believe it or not, when i was in school my female maths teacher Although she was a brilliant maths teach and a decent individual, she was also a prostitute. You think only none decent or unmarried people without kids prostitutes? Think Again. perhaps you are just Naive.
Re: Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja! by RuggedSniper: 10:27pm On Jun 29, 2020
maxism2:
Photos Of The New Jaaruma Empire Headquarters In Abuja!

Nigerian highest paid sex therapist, Jaaruma, has unveiled her multimillion naira headquarters in Abuja.

The popular sex therapist and philanthropist who once lodged at the most expensive hotel in the world, while unveiling the building housing her expensive headquarters in Abuja said:

"For all ur sexual needs, Sexual Spa & Hamam, Consultation with Jaruma, Seductive Sexual Dance Lessons, buy Jaruma Products, Sex Education Lessons for both #Men & women - THE NEW JAARUMA EMPIRE LIMITED #HEADQUARTERS is 4 KOKOMA CLOSE OFF BUCHANA CRESCENT WUSE 2 Abuja Nigeria."

See more as Nigerians, fans congratulate her.

Source: https://www.instagram.com/p/BvkTaD_hfvOQD2tDFEdYz1POIwg6o4Hw51N79k0/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=9byajvcdxmo6

Lil Kim Before & After Plastic Surgery (Pictures) / Linda Ikeji Breaks Up With Sholaye Jeremi Her Baby Daddy / Favour Umeike Celebrates Her Birthday Today With Sultry Photos