Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,142 members, 7,815,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:30 AM

Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta (27984 Views)

Oyinbo Man Misbehaves At ATM After Fraudsters Wiped His Account, Nigerians React / Lady Blocks Bank’s Entrance After Fraudsters Wiped Her Account / UBA customer collapses after losing money due to alleged bank’s negligence. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Made4naijaceo(f): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2019
Lady collapses after fraudsters stole N400k from her bank account in #Delta State

So sad at the ATM stand this morning in Asaba, this woman & her children just ran in & pleaded with us that they want to check there ballance, we allowed them de nxt thing this old woman started crying that they've hacked 400k 4rm her accnt

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/lady-collapses-after-fraudsters-stole-n400k-from-her-bank-account-in-delta-state/

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by blackpanthar: 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2019
you may be a very strong illiterate not to see that YOUR LINK clearly spells out that it is a different thing you are misleading people to see.

You better have some sense and stop this wasted effort.

400k kor, 401k ni

you bloggers are not afraid to go to hell for always loving lies and dishonest gains.

Made4naijaceo:

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by abbeycial: 5:57pm On Mar 30, 2019
Nigerians bewarned... don't ever disclose your banking details to a third party no matter how official the person asking may seem.

your ATM card pan, pin, OTP e. t. c are sure ways these fraudsters can gain access to your bank account.

I have observed several cases and I must say that there is always an element of greed on the part of some individuals.

No free lunch would ever be good enough to make you disclose your banking details to anonymous/unauthorized individuals.

7 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by oyahitme: 7:39pm On Mar 30, 2019

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 30, 2019
This one pass mmm o..
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by thelifepagesng(m): 7:55pm On Mar 30, 2019
Kia

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by WilliamsChelster(m): 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
BUHARI
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by alawi5k: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
abbeycial:
Nigerians bewarned... don't ever disclose your banking details to a third party no matter how official the person asking may seem.

your ATM card pan, pin, OTTP e. t. c are sure ways these fraudsters can gain access to your bank account.

I have observed several cases and I must say that there is always an element of greed on the part of some individuals.

No free lunch would ever be good enough to make you disclose your banking details to anonymous/unauthorized individuals.
I was reasoning like this until I became a victim.

31 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by ABSTRUSE: 7:56pm On Mar 30, 2019
Eyah!
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by emmyw(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
What's This Guy Saying?
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by supereagle(m): 7:58pm On Mar 30, 2019
Niger
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Conceptman: 7:59pm On Mar 30, 2019
We Nigerians are our own worst enemies, taking from what it took someone years and sweat to gather, suddenly some heartless people will take it away just like that. there is lots of threat to Nigeria's banking system

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by brightalo17: 8:00pm On Mar 30, 2019
blackpanthar:
you may be a very strong illiterate not to see that YOUR LINK clearly spells out that it is a different thing you are misleading people to see.

You better have some sense and stop this wasted effort.

400k kor, 401k ni

you bloggers are not afraid to go to hell for always loving lies and dishonest gains.

What are you even talking about?

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Albert0011(m): 8:01pm On Mar 30, 2019
I hate it when these so called scammers swindle money from these helpless Nigerian's suffering.
Abeg if u want to scam be playing it as away match not home.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by BlackfireX: 8:03pm On Mar 30, 2019
Asaba people eh
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by sleekpro(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Oya!!! What are we waiting for

Someone should ask for her account , let the donation start!!

That's the only way we (nigerians) can help our self.

#letthedonationstart.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by GerraMeh74(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
I will never forget my own!!! The last 8k in my account after NYSC, what I was thinking I will be managing until I get something doing! They just swept the account after I clicked on some random email and foolishly gave out my details [color=#990000][/color]

8 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by virginboy1(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
cry

So sad!... I really empathise with her..

Just like how I nearly collapsed today as Bayern Munich (last game) burst my ticket.... cry cry
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by richidinho(m): 8:07pm On Mar 30, 2019
Albert0011:
I hate it when these so called scammers swindle money from these helpless Nigerian's suffering.
Abeg if u want to scam be playing it as away match not home.

youngman
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by ThothHermes: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
Na to use Otumokpo follow them na
Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 8:10pm On Mar 30, 2019
I remember last month one yahoo idiot called me saying,
He is from so-so bank( One of d banks I use) and they are upgrading BVN number, them want confirm whether my date of birth was 19**( fake) or 1***,

I was like no biggie, I will drop by the bank when am out in a few minutes.

Nigga just shouted, "We are trying to help you because there are lots of people at the bank & we don't want our customers to surfer'

I was like dude, don't worry, I enjoy the air conditioning thier, I don't mind spending the whole day at the bank.

He was YOU ARE NOT LISTENING AM TRYING TO HELP YOU.

I just ended the call & continued taking my nap grin

70 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 30, 2019
thelifepagesng:
Kia
Hyundai

8 Likes

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Houseofglam7(f): 8:13pm On Mar 30, 2019
cry

1 Like

Re: Woman Collapses After Fraudsters Stole N400k From Her Bank Account In Delta by Kendumazy(m): 8:14pm On Mar 30, 2019
I feel for her

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Help Guys , A Thief Outsmarted Me And Ran Away With My Tecno Spark 7 / Abia Varsity Undergraduate Dies During Cult Clash / Blue Water Boys Hack Accounts With Voters' Card, Drivers' Licence, Debit Alerts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.